• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...crap...so what will we even do for our weekend..''

[/QUOTE]
"hmm...i always wanted to go and watch a movie..." Loreli said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...but what movie can we watch...?''

[/QUOTE]
"we've never actually been to a movie threater nor have we ever watched a movie before..." Ruby said.

Evergreen98 said:
"we've never actually been to a movie threater nor have we ever watched a movie before..." Ruby said.
''oh...hmmm...you wanna watch something scary or romantic? or maybe something with action or comedy?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh...hmmm...you wanna watch something scary or romantic? or maybe something with action or comedy?''

[/QUOTE]
"hmm... scary and action?" Loreli said to her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...i think i might know a movie like that...''

[/QUOTE]
"oooo what is it?" Loreli asked excitedly.

Roman said:
Han laughed, "Well, yeah Kanon! I missed you both so much and never got to spend time with you back home. I'm gonna make up that time by getting you a room at the mansion and spending more time with you! Roman would also be happy to see you since you were both little when he last seen you."
---------------------

Takeshi smiled and sat down next to her, "Yeah... It can be dangerous at times. I'm glad I was able to recover quick enough to be with you again." He said softly.
Kanon looked really happy, almost on the verge of tears. Yumi hugged her shoulders, grinning at her brother.

"We'd love that!"

"Yeah... that'd be nice..."

"Wow, we were, what, maybe 4 or 5 when we last saw Roman?"

"I think you said you wanted to marry him one day..."

"W-what?? No way!!"

------------

Violetta nodded, snuggling up against him again. She interlaced her fingers with his, still flushed.

"I'm just glad you're here, and you're okay. That's what matters."

Evergreen98 said:
"oooo what is it?" Loreli asked excitedly.
''hmmm...well, we dont have to go to the movie theater. i actually have a movie dvd. here''

*The cover of it had a picture of an alien*

shortyshot8 said:
Al was trying to move "Dammit....I can't...Move"
Nanami let out a blood curdling scream as she put her hands on her head and backed away from everyone. "Why?" Asuka gasped awake at Nanami screaming.

...♅Akira stood within a large, custom made dome. He was training, throwing multiple punches. His body was sweating heavily, showing that he was undergoing a new training regime, one that featured enhanced gravity. He spoke, throwing multiple punches and blocks as he shadow trained♅...

Ten times Euphorian gravity is really heavy. Getting accustomed to this will push my body to further heights..

tumblr_mzd6v9Gc8w1rnt72lo1_500.gif

-----------------------

@Fukushima Akira[/URL] if the school could have a cultural festival xD )))

((( Yeah, I suppose so. However the festival will be slightly different, instead of students showing off their artistic accomplishments, they show off their powers. )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami let out a blood curdling scream as she put her hands on her head and backed away from everyone. "Why?" Asuka gasped awake at Nanami screaming.
Al looked up "Someone..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stood within a large, custom made dome. He was training, throwing multiple punches. His body was sweating heavily, showing that he was undergoing a new training regime, one that featured enhanced gravity. He spoke, throwing multiple punches and blocks as he shadow trained♅...
Ten times Euphorian gravity is really heavy. Getting accustomed to this will push my body to further heights..

tumblr_mzd6v9Gc8w1rnt72lo1_500.gif

-----------------------

((( Yeah, I suppose so. However the festival will be slightly different, instead of students showing off their artistic accomplishments, they show off their powers. )))

[/QUOTE]
why not both?)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, I suppose so. However the festival will be slightly different, instead of students showing off their artistic accomplishments, they show off their powers. )))

[/QUOTE]
((YAY!!looking forward to it))

Lumina said:
Kanon looked really happy, almost on the verge of tears. Yumi hugged her shoulders, grinning at her brother.
"We'd love that!"

"Yeah... that'd be nice..."

"Wow, we were, what, maybe 4 or 5 when we last saw Roman?"

"I think you said you wanted to marry him one day..."

"W-what?? No way!!"

------------

Violetta nodded, snuggling up against him again. She interlaced her fingers with his, still flushed.

"I'm just glad you're here, and you're okay. That's what matters."
Han chuckled, "Well that little dream would be crushed in two ways. He's happily married with children and he is your cousin." He said nodding.

--------

Takeshi nodded, "Yeah, I'm glad we're both okay." He said softly. "I don't know what'd I do if one of us were in worst conditions."

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby stared at it " that is soo...fake" Loreli giggled a little "lets watch it"
''alright''

*She said as she placed it in the DVD cable and turned on the TV, starting the movie. Kumiko then layed down to take a 'nap'*

WeirdPrincess said:
"We can't do anything! You say you can't move, but what do you want us to do?" Asuka exclaimed as she stared at him.
Al sighed "God....This is a mess..." He said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]why not both?)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Because it's a school that only teaches those with powers. It isn't a normal school that teaches common human subjects, it teaches those with powers how to control them, as well as useful techniques. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Because it's a school that only teaches those with powers. It isn't a normal school that teaches common human subjects, it teaches those with powers how to control them, as well as useful techniques. )))

[/QUOTE]
th-that was the purpose of that school...? *dies inside*)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back