• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher shakes and chuckles. "Yeah, that." He says as he looks around the forest. "So who exactly are you with right now? You don't seem to be with a master or anything." He says, looking behind himself.
"I have no master, im just walking around, I lost the tiger" she says looking around

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko soon sat up and looked at the two and smiled*
'they really are sisters..' <--- thats her thoughts

[/QUOTE]
The two looked really peaceful and calm.

Mayyflower said:
"I have no master, im just walking around, I lost the tiger" she says looking around
Fletcher raised a brow at her, laughing a bit. "So you lost a tiger? That's impressive. Losing such a large creature." He says, taking another look around.

Evergreen98 said:
The two looked really peaceful and calm.
''hmmm...''

*She then gets out of bed to go to the bathroom and brush her teeth. Her vampire fangs especially*

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena gurgled and clawed at her throat, trying to breath but she couldn't. Her vision slowly began to fade in and out as Naomi drowned her. Owie! I didn't kill you're dad, Rena did! I'm not Rena! Mimi thought as she fell to the floor. At some point during Naomi's transformation, Rena had left and put Mimi in her place, making her look exactly like Rena.
Naomi:*she laughs cruelly inside her head, choking her more before stopping, letting her breathe* You will free my father at least to the outside world or I will kill your sorry stupid ditsy ass. Do you think I care, do you think I care that you aren't the exact bitch?! I will end your life without thinking because you helped BRING my Father here YOU ARE APART OF THIS AND I WILL END YOUR SORRY PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A LIFE. *screaming in her head*

------------

Rain:*she looks up, sensing her daughters magic finally* I...I sense Naomi!!

@Roman

Jennete said:
Naomi:*she laughs cruelly inside her head, choking her more before stopping, letting her breathe* You will free my father at least to the outside world or I will kill your sorry stupid ditsy ass. Do you think I care, do you think I care that you aren't the exact bitch?! I will end your life without thinking because you helped BRING my Father here YOU ARE APART OF THIS AND I WILL END YOUR SORRY PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A LIFE. *screaming in her head*
------------

@Roman
Roman blinked, "You mean that large spike of energy? Something must have happened... We should get there fast."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...''
*She then gets out of bed to go to the bathroom and brush her teeth. Her vampire fangs especially*

[/QUOTE]
The two woke up about 30 minutes later. Loreli yawned a little and rubbed her eyes. Ruby looked around the room and then yanwed.

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "You mean that large spike of energy? Something must have happened... We should get there fast."
Rain: Go Now, use your teleport thing *She says running towards it, her wings lifting her into the air*

Jennete said:
------------

@Roman
Mimi gasped for breath as she layed on the floor, not uttering a word.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi gasped for breath as she layed on the floor, not uttering a word.
Naomi:*she growls taking some of the water out of her lungs* Release My Father. NOW!!

Jennete said:
Rain: Go Now, use your teleport thing *She says running towards it, her wings lifting her into the air*
Roman put a hand on Rain's arm and teleported them outside the area of where Naomi's energy was coming from. "Here?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Dammit!" He yelled in anger trying to move
Asuka cowered in the corner as Naomi took of Rena who had turned into Mimi and began choking her to death.

Evergreen98 said:
The two woke up about 30 minutes later. Loreli yawned a little and rubbed her eyes. Ruby looked around the room and then yanwed.
*Kumiko was coming out of the bathroom still in her pajamas. She then sat on the bed and layed back down on it thinking what she'll do for her weekend since it is the weekend*

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher raised a brow at her, laughing a bit. "So you lost a tiger? That's impressive. Losing such a large creature." He says, taking another look around.
Ami sighs. "She wanders a lot" she says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kumiko was coming out of the bathroom still in her pajamas. She then sat on the bed and layed back down on it thinking what she'll do for her weekend since it is the weekend*

[/QUOTE]
The two sat up and yawned " morning" they said to Kumiko and yawned again rubbing their eyes a little

Evergreen98 said:
The two sat up and yawned " morning" they said to Kumiko and yawned again rubbing their eyes a little
''morning you two...its the weekend so...you guys have any plans? cuz i dont...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''morning you two...its the weekend so...you guys have any plans? cuz i dont...''

[/QUOTE]
"no.. we dont have plans..." Loreli said as she started to fix her messy hair.

Roman said:
Minako poked her and laughed, "We're too small to he heard if he isn't paying attention. Plus he's not even doing anything that would allow him to focus on all the small things."
"Yeah I'm just being paranoid, I have nothing to worry about." Yoshino giggled a little as she poked her. "Where's he even going now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah I'm just being paranoid, I have nothing to worry about." Yoshino giggled a little as she poked her. "Where's he even going now?"
Minako shrugged, "Use your enhanced hearing. Us fairies can hear a lot better than humans." She said as she began listening to Kat. Minako then looked at Yoshino, "What's lingerie?'

Evergreen98 said:
"no.. we dont have plans..." Loreli said as she started to fix her messy hair.
''haha...crap...so what will we even do for our weekend..''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh my god..." Asuka whispered as she stared at Jay's dead body before looking at Al and then passing out.
Al was trying to move "Dammit....I can't...Move"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back