• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher shrugs. "Well I guess life gets kind of lonely when it involves talking to wolf girls in the middle of the woods when you are on a smoke break." He says teasingly.
Ami nods. "True.." she says stretching.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah..''
*She said as she went back inside the house and waited for Ruby and Loreli*

[/QUOTE]
------

Loreli and Ruby changed their clothes and followed Kumiko into the house.

Mayyflower said:
Ami nods. "True.." she says stretching.
Fletcher takes the cigar, waving it around as he laughs. "So, don't hold out on me. How do I team up with a familiar?" He asks, genuinely curious. He did enjoy working well in teams.

Roman said:
"A sick plant? Maybe this will help." Ayame said placing a hand over the plant. It slowly began to heal, "Is that better?" She asks.
Rini quickly nodded "Yes! Thank you!" She chimed happily "I can only make them grow...I can't heal them if they are sick!...not yet anyway,Yuna and Kenai still need to teach me!" She said with a nod.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and shakes his head. "Ma'am, the only thing I gathered from that statement is I want one." He says with a laugh taking a drag of the cigar.

Jay shrugs and looks at Rena coldly, glaring at her. "Then you'll just have to shoot me." He says, a slight tint of desperation in his voice.

(Princess, I present you with the option to kill Jay.)
(( Oh damn.... Sorry! Rena doesn't give two shits about anyone...))

Rena laughed, "Shoot you? Gladly. You were starting to get on my nerves." She said before pointing the gun at right at his forehead before shooting.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she played with YUKI giggling every now and then
Mitsu nodded slowly staying quiet and just watching her

Myuki was completely oblivious again as she sat there with her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled as well continuing to play with Shira's tail with hers*

''this is actually much more fun than playing video games''

*Neo was watching TV. She then tilted her head as she kind of looked at the ceiling as she felt like a familiar kid was gonna be within her sights again*

*Kikuri kept inching closer to Myuki staring into her eyes*

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher takes the cigar, waving it around as he laughs. "So, don't hold out on me. How do I team up with a familiar?" He asks, genuinely curious. He did enjoy working well in teams.
"Gain there trust, cause once a familiar chooses its master... they cant leave so they would want someone who they trust" she says "I have a friend whose also a familiar.... shes a tiger" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Oh damn.... Sorry! Rena doesn't give two shits about anyone...))
Rena laughed, "Shoot you? Gladly. You were starting to get on my nerves." She said before pointing the gun at right at his forehead before shooting.
(*nods*)

Jay's eyes widen as blood leaks from his head, falling over in a heap onto the floor. His body landed face down, leaking blood onto the floor, one last breath leaving his body before he died.

Evergreen98 said:
------
Loreli and Ruby changed their clothes and followed Kumiko into the house.
*Kumiko then lead Loreli and Ruby to Kumiko/also their room. Kumiko then changed into pajamas*

''oh wait, do you mind if we all sleep in the same bed? if not, i can just remove the bed and we can all sleep on futons..''

these kinds of beds

Roman said:
Minako giggled, "I feel like a spy. Daddy doesn't even know we're still around." She said smirking.
"This feels so weird.... What if he does know and he's just playing along? I'm being paranoid now..." Yoshino said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Naomi shook her head. "Nope" she says lighting a cigarette "Thanks though" she says before looking to the side and blowing out smoke
Yuna shuffled over on the seat a bit to avoid the smoke, "So what is your name" she asked her.

Mayyflower said:
"Gain there trust, cause once a familiar chooses its master... they cant leave so they would want someone who they trust" she says "I have a friend whose also a familiar.... shes a tiger" she says
Fletcher laughs and thinks for a moment. "A tiger, very intriguing. Definitely something that I would be interested in." He says with a genuine smile.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna shuffled over on the seat a bit to avoid the smoke, "So what is your name" she asked her.
Naomi chuckled. "Im not gonna blow the smoke in your direction if thats what your worried about" she says "Im Naomi what about you?" she asks

Roman said:
"Yeah." Hayate said smiling a little. "Now I hope I didn't kill the guy or anything..."
"It was a challenge so it would have been perfecly fine if you had cut his heads off" she said to him happily

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and thinks for a moment. "A tiger, very intriguing. Definitely something that I would be interested in." He says with a genuine smile.
Ami nods. "You look like someone who would" she says with a slight smile

Mayyflower said:
Ami nods. "You look like someone who would" she says with a slight smile
Fletcher squints at her, giving her a smile. "I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but I'm gonna take it as a compliment." He says with a slight laugh. "I'm Fletcher, Fletcher Brimstone."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]wait Mika?.....ohhhhhh.....um...well...yknow, i want to reject, but then i dont want to be mean cuz i dont want a fight to happen at the household but...agh frickety fracken i be getting mind fuckeries...Mika can join in, but after the time skip cuz...Kumiko, Loreli and Ruby are about to go sleep)))

[/QUOTE]
Okie

Mayyflower said:
Naomi chuckled. "Im not gonna blow the smoke in your direction if thats what your worried about" she says "Im Naomi what about you?" she asks
Yuna rubbed the side of her neck with her hand as she let out a chuckle "good to know" she says with a smile "my name is yuna, nice to meet you Naomi"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko then lead Loreli and Ruby to Kumiko/also their room. Kumiko then changed into pajamas*
''oh wait, do you mind if we all sleep in the same bed? if not, i can just remove the bed and we can all sleep on futons..''

these kinds of beds

[/QUOTE]
" we dont mind" Loreli said " but i am in the middle " she said giggling

Evergreen98 said:
" we dont mind" Loreli said " but i am in the middle " she said giggling
''haha...alright''

*She said as she layed down on the side of the bed that was closest to the window. She then smiled happy she wasnt gonna be alone in her room*

BlueHawk said:
(*nods*)
Jay's eyes widen as blood leaks from his head, falling over in a heap onto the floor. His body landed face down, leaking blood onto the floor, one last breath leaving his body before he died.
Naomi:*screams as she rushes to her Dads side, pushing on him, screaming louder and louder, gasping and gasping as she looks at Rena, crying her eyes out before they go black, wanting to rip her inside out and bathe in her blood, her teeth growing as her body goes invisible, in her true form, no magic required, pure water and one pissed off Fae, the room echoing* I WILL KILL YOU YOU BITCH!

Jennete said:
Rain: Their power is gone. I can't sense any magic from either of them. The reason why Snow can find me or Nora or Alastair is because we have similar Magic outputs, I...I can't find them if they can't use magic.
Roman nodded, "I know. Come on, I'll help you search on foot then. I'll also let you lead the way."

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher squints at her, giving her a smile. "I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but I'm gonna take it as a compliment." He says with a slight laugh. "I'm Fletcher, Fletcher Brimstone."
"Nice to meet you Fletcher" she says smiling. "And it was a compliment" she chuckles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back