• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]...not to be mean but i kinda stole her with Kumiko. their at the household atm xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I know ^-^... Pwease let my whittle pshyco join)

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "It's fine I promise"
"It's really not..." Asuka said before she saw Rena throw Noami at Jay. "She's evil....I don't even know what she wants from me..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"This is very strange...but I like it." Mimi said quietly as she flew over to a tree and sat down in it, watching the battle from afar.
Yuya put a hand on his deck. "This is the end..." He said a cold and dark demonic voice. "With the pendulum scale I have already set, I pendulum summon Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!" He said before he slapped a large dragon onto the field. "Now to reveal your doom... With the effect of Antithesis and Synthesis Magician, I change my Odd-Eyes and Rebellion Dragon to Level 7 monsters..." He said as a dark purple lightning swirled around him. "The true power of the rebellion is here... I use my Odd-Eyes and Rebellion Dragon to create the overlay network!" He laughed as a large dark whole formed, sucking up both dragons. A storm started brewing as the clouds parted.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher shakes his head, looking at her change. "So I don't know what that means, but I'm piecing together that you can change into a dog." He says naïvely.

Jay immediately shoots to his feet, drawing his gun on her. "So help me God I'll paint this room red with your blood." He hisses, aimed fight at her forehead. "I'll blow that big dumb brain out right all over that ditzy little dumbass you work with." He threatened.
WeirdPrincess said:
Rena cursed and threw Naomi at Jay, "You little bitch. And give me that!" She snatched the gun from Jay and pointed it at him. "Control that damn kid of yours or I kill you both." She growled at them. @BlueHawk
Naomi:*clings to her father, sniffing as she gasps a little, easily able to pass out and she struggles to stay awake, knowing that she needs to be strong for Caldia who could not face this situation* D..daddy... Daddy I'm scared...

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher shakes his head, looking at her change. "So I don't know what that means, but I'm piecing together that you can change into a dog." He says naïvely.
Ami sighed. "We are not dogs" she smirks. "Ima give you the definition of what a familiar is, A familiar is an animal-shaped spirit believed to serve a witch or any supernatural creature as domestic servant, spy and companion" she says crossing her arms. "We pick our masters and our masters tell us what to do and we cant argue" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena cursed and threw Naomi at Jay, "You little bitch. And give me that!" She snatched the gun from Jay and pointed it at him. "Control that damn kid of yours or I kill you both." She growled at them. @BlueHawk
Jay looks deeply into Rena's eyes, if looks could kill. He grits his teeth together and tilts his head at her. "Put it down." He whispers harshly.

Jennete said:
Rain: How..how do we find them. I cannot sense their magic *she looks around, tears running down her cheeks as she stands tall, in a homicidal place right now, wanting to kill something and rip it to shreds*
Roman rubbed his chin, "I can send thousands of myself around the city to look for them. Though it may not be as affective as searching for their power."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, i hope that doesn't inspire a life long fear of teleporting." he said as he walked over to Amaya.
(gonna get off for the night,
:P )
Amaya chuckled and handed him a remote and sat on the couch

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuya put a hand on his deck. "This is the end..." He said a cold and dark demonic voice. "With the pendulum scale I have already set, I pendulum summon Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!" He said before he slapped a large dragon onto the field. "Now to reveal your doom... With the effect of Antithesis and Synthesis Magician, I change my Odd-Eyes and Rebellion Dragon to Level 7 monsters..." He said as a dark purple lightning swirled around him. "The true power of the rebellion is here... I use my Odd-Eyes and Rebellion Dragon to create the overlay network!" He laughed as a large dark whole formed, sucking up both dragons. A storm started brewing as the clouds parted.
"Oh?" Mimi said quietly as she looked up at the sky before looking back towards the battle.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled a little and pressed into hayate "oh yeah" she asked platfully to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Yeah." Hayate said smiling a little. "Now I hope I didn't kill the guy or anything..."

Mayyflower said:
Naomi nodded. "Thanks" she said looking around
"You're welcome!" She replied with a polite smile, she looked over at her "..are you looking for something?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks deeply into Rena's eyes, if looks could kill. He grits his teeth together and tilts his head at her. "Put it down." He whispers harshly.
"I'll put it down once you hit your little bitch of a kid." Rena said with a smirk before she pointed the gun at Naomi.

Mayyflower said:
Ami sighed. "We are not dogs" she smirks. "Ima give you the definition of what a familiar is, A familiar is an animal-shaped spirit believed to serve a witch or any supernatural creature as domestic servant, spy and companion" she says crossing her arms. "We pick our masters and our masters tell us what to do and we cant argue" she says
Fletcher laughs and shakes his head. "Ma'am, the only thing I gathered from that statement is I want one." He says with a laugh taking a drag of the cigar.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll put it down once you hit your little bitch of a kid." Rena said with a smirk before she pointed the gun at Naomi.
Jay shrugs and looks at Rena coldly, glaring at her. "Then you'll just have to shoot me." He says, a slight tint of desperation in his voice.

(Princess, I present you with the option to kill Jay.)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hugged "shh... don't you say that." he said quietly
(i have class in the morning, so i think im gonna get off as well, so good night, or morning in your case...)
"Its true though" she said as she hugged back.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's really not..." Asuka said before she saw Rena throw Noami at Jay. "She's evil....I don't even know what she wants from me..."
Al patted her cheek "I promise"

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and shakes his head. "Ma'am, the only thing I gathered from that statement is I want one." He says with a laugh taking a drag of the cigar.

Jay shrugs and looks at Rena coldly, glaring at her. "Then you'll just have to shoot me." He says, a slight tint of desperation in his voice.

(Princess, I present you with the option to kill Jay.)
(Princess, I take away that option no you may not do this. *Crying*)

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and shakes his head. "Ma'am, the only thing I gathered from that statement is I want one." He says with a laugh taking a drag of the cigar.QUOTE]
Ami blinked. "You want a familiar?" she asks "Why?" she asks rubbing her head

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin, "I can send thousands of myself around the city to look for them. Though it may not be as affective as searching for their power."
Rain: Their power is gone. I can't sense any magic from either of them. The reason why Snow can find me or Nora or Alastair is because we have similar Magic outputs, I...I can't find them if they can't use magic.

Fletcher shrugs. "Well I guess life gets kind of lonely when it involves talking to wolf girls in the middle of the woods when you are on a smoke break." He says teasingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-im not really a.... Dragon God" he said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria slowly nodded "Then what exactly are you?" She asked calmly as she looked at him.

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby nodded as steam was coming off her body as her body dried. Loreli took the water of her and threw it back into the osen. she stretched "gah... that was nice.."
''yeah..''

*She said as she went back inside the house and waited for Ruby and Loreli*

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome!" She replied with a polite smile, she looked over at her "..are you looking for something?"
Naomi shook her head. "Nope" she says lighting a cigarette "Thanks though" she says before looking to the side and blowing out smoke

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I know ^-^... Pwease let my whittle pshyco join)

[/QUOTE]
wait Mika?.....ohhhhhh.....um...well...yknow, i want to reject, but then i dont want to be mean cuz i dont want a fight to happen at the household but...agh frickety fracken i be getting mind fuckeries...Mika can join in, but after the time skip cuz...Kumiko, Loreli and Ruby are about to go sleep)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back