• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled lacing his fingers through hers as she led him.
Amaya went into the game room. "Here it is" she says

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher looked intently at the wolf, holding his ground as he keeps the knife trained on it. He does not want to kill the animal, but would not hesitate to if it attacked.
Ami rolled her eyes and layed there, "Im not gonna hurt you, but I will if you dont put the knife down..." she says looking at the knife

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Yes, yes....did you do that because you were upset?" She asked curiously.
((Of course I sleep xD ....its actually pretty rare that I'm still awake at this time though, I normally pass out at like...1:30 at the latest, I don't even feel tired yet 0-0))
Roland shook his head "if i was angry, it would of burnt me as well as you, it only comes out without my command when... well, I'm emotionally unstable." he said rubbing his head and looking away.

(well, I'm five hours behind you.... it's like 10:40-ish hear.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No I just thought youd get pissed at me for not telling you" she said jappily to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate laughed, "No way!" He said happily. He then moved closer to her ear and whispered, "In a way I am."

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli looked up at the sky and hummed a little " yeah.. we should get to bed..."
''alright, we should dry first, then we change to go to bed''

*She said as she got up and out of the onsen*

Mayyflower said:
Ami rolled her eyes and layed there, "Im not gonna hurt you, but I will if you dont put the knife down..." she says looking at the knife
Fletcher's eyes widened. Did that wolf just... Talk to him? He had seen some weird stuff, but this took the cake. "Uh... What?" He says cluelessly, staring intently at the wolf, still not dropping the knife.

Nonalaka said:
Rini was kneeling on the grass as she was staring at a wilted plant as she quietly muttered.
Ayame knelt down next to the girl, "Whatcha doing?" She asked happily.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen looked around "you seem to have another tv in hear, how can you play a game on it?" he asked a little confused.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria shook her head and smiled before hugging him again "Its fine, I'm just glad you're back" she said happily.
"Listen I need to tell you some thing" he said heaitantly obviously nervous to tell her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright, we should dry first, then we change to go to bed''
*She said as she got up and out of the onsen*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli hummed as she got out of the onsen as well with Ruby "wait... does that mean you were flirting with Loreli?" Ruby asked Kumiko

Mayyflower said:
Naomi looked over at Yuna. "Well it is, Im new here" she says with a chuckle
"I guess I'm new-ish" she said with a nod "I'm trying to give the place the benefit of the doubt about being boring but hearing people say that is making it difficult" she said laughing lightly "Welcome to the school though"

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher flicks his lighter, watching the flame burn, suddenly feeling like he is being watched. He does a quick turn and glances over his shoulder, seeing the bushes nearby rustle. "Uh... Hello?" He calls out, pulling off his finger as it slowly regrows, the stump forming into a knife.

Jay's jaw drops and shocks, reaching out and pulling Naomi in for a hug. "Naomi! What are you doing here?" He asks in shock, all his anger melting away instantly.
Naomi:*She smiles and hugs Daddy tight, sniffing* The mean lady came after Caldia and she ran away to find Mommy but tripped and saw blood so I made it snow on the mean lady and electrocute the mean lady and make it rain on her and freeze her and make it hail on her and called her old. Bu..but she got me Daddy right outside of Uncle Romans house *She sniffles, lifting her head* I sowwy I couldn't prank her better and run faster.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuya revealed 2 cards from his hand. "I set the pendulum scale with my scale 3 'Synthesis Magician' and the scale 8 'Antithesis Magician'." He said as he slapped them both in his pendulum zones as the word PENDULUM burned into his disk. "I now special summon my Whip Viper and Skimmer. Plus, since their both level 4, I will be using them for something very special..." He said before his gaze become one of death. EXCEED SUMMON! DARK REBELLION, XYZ DRAGON!" He said before both monsters disappeared into a black hole, a explosion soon ensuing as a large pitch black dragon appeared.
Dark Rebellion: OL Units: 2: 2500 attack power

http://41.media.tumblr.com/e7f3731d22048fef8db9b5bcd642a0c3/tumblr_netmu7NIr81rie4kjo1_400.png
Mimi blinked in surprise, "How interesting..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled as she broke the kiss then started to play with yukis tail again
mitsu looked down a little feeling this girl was disappointed by mitsu for some reason

myuki just stared at her still trying to figure out why she fell

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki continued to play with Shira's tail trying to pin it*

''its okay Mitsu. shes just...strict yknow?'' (And shes not in the room)

''r-really im....fine...''

*She said as she started inching towards Myuki again as if she were being hypnotized...again xD *

Roman said:
Roman frowned as he appeared in the house, "I have a family too y'know! Now what the heck are you calling me for?"
Rain: My husband is gone. *she growls looking around* Naomi!! Caldia!! *she waits and her eyes go wide as she rushes upstairs* no.no no no no no no no no no no!!! *she screams, angry tears falling, seeing the room a wreck from the chase, she feel to the ground, gasping in tears* My baby!! Who...who the fuck took my baby girls!! *she gasps crying, broken for the first time in front of Roman, acting like Snow when she is worried for her children*

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher's eyes widened. Did that wolf just... Talk to him? He had seen some weird stuff, but this took the cake. "Uh... What?" He says cluelessly, staring intently at the wolf, still not dropping the knife.
Ami glared. "Put the damn knife down" she snapped, "I said I wasnt gonna hurt you" she glared

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked around "you seem to have another tv in hear, how can you play a game on it?" he asked a little confused.
Amaya looked over at the tv and went over to it still holding his hand before grabbing a remote controller and turning on the tv plus the game system. "Ill show you" she says before warping the kids town here with the play pin.

Jennete said:
Rain: My husband is gone. *she growls looking around* Naomi!! Caldia!! *she waits and her eyes go wide as she rushes upstairs* no.no no no no no no no no no no!!! *she screams, angry tears falling, seeing the room a wreck from the chase, she feel to the ground, gasping in tears* My baby!! Who...who the fuck took my baby girls!! *she gasps crying, broken for the first time in front of Roman, acting like Snow when she is worried for her children*
Roman appeared beside her and placed a hand on her back, "Hm? Now I see... You want my help... I can help you, but it will be clone, as for I need to get back to Snow immediately."

Mika groaned as she ran across roof tops bored out of her little mind. "Where is some one fun" she mumbled before she fell off a building and crashed throught a wondow on a home yelling as she did so

@Evergreen98

Roman said:
Minako nodded, "Well, mommy has to get that checked out. If you lose too much blood you can get light headed!"
Yoshino chuckled and nodded, "I'll be sure to get it checked once we're done here." She said, even though she knew exactly why she had a nosebleed. She blushed again and looked away from Minako.

Nonalaka said:
"I guess I'm new-ish" she said with a nod "I'm trying to give the place the benefit of the doubt about being boring but hearing people say that is making it difficult" she said laughing lightly "Welcome to the school though"
Naomi nodded. "Thanks" she said looking around

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli hummed as she got out of the onsen as well with Ruby "wait... does that mean you were flirting with Loreli?" Ruby asked Kumiko
''i wasnt really flirting...thats really not how i flirt seriously''

*She said as she grabbed a towel and took off her bikini and then wrapping her towel around herself and holding it so it wont fall*

Jennete said:
Naomi:*She smiles and hugs Daddy tight, sniffing* The mean lady came after Caldia and she ran away to find Mommy but tripped and saw blood so I made it snow on the mean lady and electrocute the mean lady and make it rain on her and freeze her and make it hail on her and called her old. Bu..but she got me Daddy right outside of Uncle Romans house *She sniffles, lifting her head* I sowwy I couldn't prank her better and run faster.
Jay hugs her tight, resting his head on her shoulder. "Oh Naomi, I'm sure you did wonderful. You did learn from the best." He says, laughing slightly. He pulls her away so he can look her in the eye. "But you're with me now, and Daddy knows that Mommy would skin him alive if he let anything happen to you." He says smiling to her.

Mayyflower said:

Amaya looked over at the tv and went over to it still holding his hand before grabbing a remote controller and turning on the tv plus the game system. "Ill show you" she says before warping the kids town here with the play pin.

Fletcher's eyes widened and he nods affirmatively, slowly setting the knife on the ground. "What... Who are you?" He asks, still confused as to how he is talking to a wolf right now.

Daniel reaver]Mika groaned as she ran across roof tops bored out of her little mind. "Where is some one fun" she mumbled before she fell off a building and crashed throught a wondow on a home yelling as she did so [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4412-evergreen98/ said:
@Evergreen98[/URL]
...not to be mean but i kinda stole her with Kumiko. their at the household atm xD )))

Roman said:
Roman appeared beside her and placed a hand on her back, "Hm? Now I see... You want my help... I can help you, but it will be clone, as for I need to get back to Snow immediately."
Rain:*She growls, looking at the ground and looks up at him before standing, her claws fully out, her eyes completely red* Get. Me. My. Family.... Please. *she whispers the last word* Please... Roman.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled and nodded, "I'll be sure to get it checked once we're done here." She said, even though she knew exactly why she had a nosebleed. She blushed again and looked away from Minako.
Minako smiled and looked up when the door clicked, "Daddy's coming! We can hide in his pockets for now." She said making her way into Kat's pockets.

BlueHawk said:
Jay hugs her tight, resting his head on her shoulder. "Oh Naomi, I'm sure you did wonderful. You did learn from the best." He says, laughing slightly. He pulls her away so he can look her in the eye. "But you're with me now, and Daddy knows that Mommy would skin him alive if he let anything happen to you." He says smiling to her.

Fletcher's eyes widened and he nods affirmatively, slowly setting the knife on the ground. "What... Who are you?" He asks, still confused as to how he is talking to a wolf right now.
"Im Ami, Im a familiar who so happens to be a wolf familiar" she says changing into a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back