• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota opened her eyes as she looked from side to side "Uhm...Roy?" Her eyes fluttered lightly in confusion "There's fire..."

((Welcome back! :D ))
( We can still interact if you want. ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're welcome... I'm sorry that you got hurt...and for some reason was dragged into this." She said quietly as she took a seat next to him.
Al smiled "Don't be" He said

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby stared at her for a bit "... i would approve...."
*Kumiko giggled a little*

''well, il only date her if i know her more but...well, i dont mind dating girls, but the the newspaper club would stalk her because im dating her and the boys would get really jealous of her. but i highly doubt they will hurt her, since i did just beat the crap out of 5 boys at once for trying to molest a female student. that memory mustve burned inside their memories''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head and smiled "No, not at all, it didn't burn, don't worry"
Roland sighed in relief "and it seems we both still have our clothes." he said double checking himself.

(what is it, 3 in the morning for you? 3:30, do you ever sleep?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]THANA giggled and smiled brightly as he walked over "nice job baby" she said with a smile to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "You thought I would let some random demon take my wife and child away?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
((Sure, sure :3 would you like me to start?))
(That'd be great! :D ))

Roman said:
"Did you hurt yourself? Did daddy hurt you by accident?" Minako asked in a worrisome tone.
"No no!" Yoshino said as she shook her head and waved her free hand. "I don't know what happened, all I did was look and the next thing I know, my nose starts bleeding." She said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko giggled a little*
''well, il only date her if i know her more but...well, i dont mind dating girls, but the the newspaper club would stalk her because im dating her and the boys would get really jealous of her. but i highly doubt they will hurt her, since i did just beat the crap out of 5 boys at once for trying to molest a female student. that memory mustve burned inside their memories''

[/QUOTE]
-----

ruby chuckled " if anyone trys to stalk her with cameras i will burn them.. the cameras no the person.." Loreli hummed a little " and i would freeze the cameras... or just disappeared"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm sorry baby" daniel said quietly to her frowning and looking away sloghtly "I didnt mean to worry you"
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria shook her head and smiled before hugging him again "Its fine, I'm just glad you're back" she said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
OF 1 drew a card and summoned Ancient gear hound dog, ending his turn afterwards.
Hound Dog: 1000 ATK

OF 2 drew a card as well and summoned another hound dog. "Now I attack you directly with my hound dog with his effect!"

Yuya's LP: 4000 ---> 3000

OF 3 summons a 3rd hound dog and attacks directly with it.

Yuya's LP: 2000

Yuya seemed unphased. He smirked and drew a card with a insane grin.
"Oooh! He'd definitely be fun...I like his grin." Mimi said quietly with a smile on her face.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hummed "game room? sound interesting." he said walking over to the door "show me these modern games." he said looking back at her.
Amaya smiled and grabbed his hand and led him downstairs "Okay" she says happily

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher flicks his lighter, watching the flame burn, suddenly feeling like he is being watched. He does a quick turn and glances over his shoulder, seeing the bushes nearby rustle. "Uh... Hello?" He calls out, pulling off his finger as it slowly regrows, the stump forming into a knife.

Jay's jaw drops and shocks, reaching out and pulling Naomi in for a hug. "Naomi! What are you doing here?" He asks in shock, all his anger melting away instantly.
Ami came out and sat down her head tilted as she stared at Fletcher

Evergreen98 said:
-----
ruby chuckled " if anyone trys to stalk her with cameras i will burn them.. the cameras no the person.." Loreli hummed a little " and i would freeze the cameras... or just disappeared"
''haha okay...''

*She then stretched and looked at the sky realizing it was night time already*

''wow...it really was late...we should go to sleep huh?''

Nonalaka said:
Yuna was sitting on a bench near some water as Naomi passed "That's like the third person I've heard say that now" she said as she looked over at Naomi, her ears twitched as she chuckled lightly.
Naomi looked over at Yuna. "Well it is, Im new here" she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and grabbed his hand and led him downstairs "Okay" she says happily
Ayen smiled lacing his fingers through hers as she led him.

Mayyflower said:
Ami came out and sat down her head tilted as she stared at Fletcher
Fletcher looked intently at the wolf, holding his ground as he keeps the knife trained on it. He does not want to kill the animal, but would not hesitate to if it attacked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No no!" Yoshino said as she shook her head and waved her free hand. "I don't know what happened, all I did was look and the next thing I know, my nose starts bleeding." She said
Minako nodded, "Well, mommy has to get that checked out. If you lose too much blood you can get light headed!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed in relief "and it seems we both still have our clothes." he said double checking himself.
(what is it, 3 in the morning for you? 3:30, do you ever sleep?)
Dakota laughed "Yes, yes....did you do that because you were upset?" She asked curiously.

((Of course I sleep xD ....its actually pretty rare that I'm still awake at this time though, I normally pass out at like...1:30 at the latest, I don't even feel tired yet 0-0))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha okay...''
*She then stretched and looked at the sky realizing it was night time already*

''wow...it really was late...we should go to sleep huh?''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli looked up at the sky and hummed a little " yeah.. we should get to bed..."

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "You thought I would let some random demon take my wife and child away?" He asked.

"No I just thought youd get pissed at me for not telling you" she said jappily to him

Roman said:

Rini was kneeling on the grass as she was staring at a wilted plant as she quietly muttered.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oooh! He'd definitely be fun...I like his grin." Mimi said quietly with a smile on her face.
Yuya revealed 2 cards from his hand. "I set the pendulum scale with my scale 3 'Synthesis Magician' and the scale 8 'Antithesis Magician'." He said as he slapped them both in his pendulum zones as the word PENDULUM burned into his disk. "I now special summon my Whip Viper and Skimmer. Plus, since their both level 4, I will be using them for something very special..." He said before his gaze become one of death. EXCEED SUMMON! DARK REBELLION, XYZ DRAGON!" He said before both monsters disappeared into a black hole, a explosion soon ensuing as a large pitch black dragon appeared.

Dark Rebellion: OL Units: 2: 2500 attack power

http://41.media.tumblr.com/e7f3731d22048fef8db9b5bcd642a0c3/tumblr_netmu7NIr81rie4kjo1_400.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back