• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al tried to sit up but could not "Dammit..."
"Please don't do that." Asuka stood up slowly and groaned in pain as she walked over to him. "You're hurt...stay on the ground." She said softly as she slowly kneeled beside him.

Jennete said:
((wanna catch her now lol, I am laughing so much idk why but yet I do))
(( it's funny that why xD Yeah, Rena should catch her now. Unless you want to do one more thing to her before she's captured ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Please don't do that." Asuka stood up slowly and groaned in pain as she walked over to him. "You're hurt...stay on the ground." She said softly as she slowly kneeled beside him.
Al looked at her "I just....Need some rest"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "I'm not sure, what do you usually do when stuck indoors, besides sleep?" he asked tilting his head.
Amaya hummed at the thought, "Well I dont know Im never stuck inside" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "close your eyes, and don't let go." he said softly.
Dakota closed her eyes as she hugged him tightly "I wasn't planning on letting go soon anyways..." she said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Excuse me?! You're the bitch!" Rena exclaimed before diving down towards her, following closely behind. She waved her hand and opened up another portal in front of Naomi, "You're not going anywhere! Not on my watch!"
Naomi:*falls through the portal but as she does she turns around and claps her hands which freezes Rena again one last time*

Mayyflower said:
(I have Naomi, taiga and Ami) (I want Fletcher)
(Idk these people so let's go with Ami xD )

Fletcher stood under a large tree, smoking his usual cigar as he inspect his surroundings. He breaths in deeply through his nose, before taking a drag of the cigar. He allows the cigar to loosely hang out of the corner of his mouth.

Evergreen98 said:
"although... it would be nice to try dating someone..." Loreli said. "they'll have to deal with me first..." Ruby mumbledj not liking the idea of her sister dating someone.
''what if...i was the one dating your sister Ruby?''

*She said jokingly*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought, "Well I dont know Im never stuck inside" she says
Ayen thought "so, do you know of anything you can do besides watch tv, when inside?" he asked fixing the bedding.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "You got any better ideas? There isn't any water around here right now and I have to clean the would before it becomes too serious..."
"Oh....I didn't know." Nanami said with a frown before watching as Mimi came back into the room. "Here, now you have water." Mimi said blandly, setting down a bucket of water before leaving the room.

Jennete said:
Naomi:*falls through the portal but as she does she turns around and claps her hands which freezes Rena again one last time*
Rena froze in the air and growled. That damn kid! It's a good thing she won't be able to do this shit when she's confined in that room. She'll pay for this...fucking bitch, she though before her eyes flashed red again, unfreezing her. She flew through the portal which then closed behind her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota closed her eyes as she hugged him tightly "I wasn't planning on letting go soon anyways..." she said quietly.
Roland leaned down and kissed her as a warm cloak of fire covered them, but didn't burn them.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "I just....Need some rest"
"Then sleep....I'll watch over your daughter." Asuka said softly as she looked over at Nanami who was talking to Tyler.

Nonalaka said:
"Where on earth did she g-" Euloria immediately stopped mid sentence as she felt a pair of arms and wings around her. She immediately turned herself around and hugged into him as a smile crossed her face.
Daniel looked down at her in some suprise "h-hey" he said blusbing Lightly as he smiled down at hher

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh....I didn't know." Nanami said with a frown before watching as Mimi came back into the room. "Here, now you have water." Mimi said blandly, setting down a bucket of water before leaving the room.

Rena froze in the air and growled. That damn kid! It's a good thing she won't be able to do this shit when she's confined in that room. She'll pay for this...fucking bitch, she though before her eyes flashed red again, unfreezing her. She flew through the portal which then closed behind her.
Tyler dipped his hands into the bucket, washing them.

-------

Kite was walking through the park before a dark energy started pulsing from him. Before anybody could say anything, Dark Kite was released.

"Time to play..."

http://i.imgur.com/RMtVk35.png

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then sleep....I'll watch over your daughter." Asuka said softly as she looked over at Nanami who was talking to Tyler.
Al smiled as his eyes began to close but he was in too much pain to sleep

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''what if...i was the one dating your sister Ruby?''
*She said jokingly*

[/QUOTE]
Ruby stared at her for a bit "... i would approve...."

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty, Yuna is in the park hmmm... I don't mind which you send~ :D ))
Naomi walks around the Park. This school is so boring she says with a yawn

BlueHawk said:

Fletcher stood under a large tree, smoking his usual cigar as he inspect his surroundings. He breaths in deeply through his nose, before taking a drag of the cigar. He allows the cigar to loosely hang out of the corner of his mouth.

Ami was in her familiar form (A wolf) she was walking not aware of her surroundings

SoulofTobi said:
Roland leaned down and kissed her as a warm cloak of fire covered them, but didn't burn them.
Dakota noticed the sudden change in temperature around her before kissing him back softly.

Naomi:*fell through in the middle of the room, looking at her Dad, Jay, Al, Asuka and Tyler and Nanami...she groaned and rubbed her head where she had hit it before looking at Jay and frowning* Mommy is mad that you left. She is looking for the idiot so she can find you, save you and then hit you for being so stupid and getting yourself captured.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought "so, do you know of anything you can do besides watch tv, when inside?" he asked fixing the bedding.
Amaya thought about it. "The game room downstairs" she says yawning

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler dipped his hands into the bucket, washing them.
-------

Kite was walking through the park before a dark energy started pulsing from him. Before anybody could say anything, Dark Kite was released.

"Time to play..."

http://i.imgur.com/RMtVk35.png
(( ....Must...kidnap...more...people! *tries to resist the urge* ))

Nanami watched him before her stomach growled, "I'm hungry..." She mumbled before finding a tray of food. She began to eat it slowly, watching the others as she sat down in her corner.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as his eyes began to close but he was in too much pain to sleep
Asuka sighed, "I can't do anything to lessen the pain...the best I could do is just clean your wounds." She said as she went over to the bucket. A wash cloth was inside before she began wringing out the water, then bringing it back to Al and washing his chest gently.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota noticed the sudden change in temperature around her before kissing him back softly.
Roland pulled his lips away and wiped away his tears "you can open your eyes now." he said not noticing the fire.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel looked down at her in some suprise "h-hey" he said blusbing Lightly as he smiled down at hher

[/QUOTE]
"Hi" she said quietly before looking up at him as she pulled away slightly and tilted her head "....Where have you been?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( ....Must...kidnap...more...people! *tries to resist the urge* ))
Nanami watched him before her stomach growled, "I'm hungry..." She mumbled before finding a tray of food. She began to eat it slowly, watching the others as she sat down in her corner.

Asuka sighed, "I can't do anything to lessen the pain...the best I could do is just clean your wounds." She said as she went over to the bucket. A wash cloth was inside before she began wringing out the water, then bringing it back to Al and washing his chest gently.
Al winced a little digging his fingernails into the floor

Mayyflower said:
Amaya thought about it. "The game room downstairs" she says yawning
Ayen hummed "game room? sound interesting." he said walking over to the door "show me these modern games." he said looking back at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back