• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi hit him once more, harder then the other times and smiled as she held the whip. "That seems fair enough, I'll come back later.....and deal with the rest of you." Her eyes glanced over everyone before she turned and left the room, locking the door behind her.
Al was panting before falling over "I'm...Weak"

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi hit him once more, harder then the other times and smiled as she held the whip. "That seems fair enough, I'll come back later.....and deal with the rest of you." Her eyes glanced over everyone before she turned and left the room, locking the door behind her.
Instead of hitting her, Tyler hit the wall. It bent and his knuckles bled. "Ngh..."

@shortyshot8
@BlueHawk

shortyshot8 said:
Al was panting before falling over "I'm...Weak"
Nanami looked over at Jay quickly before rushing over at Al. "Daddy! Daddy!" She yelled as she ran and hugged him, not caring that he was bloody. @BlueHawk

Nonalaka said:
"You wouldnt be though, don't ever think such things about yourself!" She said as she hugged into him, her face nuzzling into his shoulder, becoming upset herself, she knew what he was doing by placing her face there, she knew he was crying, she could hear it in his voice "Besides....just you being there with me is all the help I would need" she continued, a few golden sparks flickering off her as she spoke.
Roland stopped himself from sobbing "i.. i hope you're ri.... right...." he said quietly, trying to stop his tears.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...curious''

[/QUOTE]
"although... it would be nice to try dating someone..." Loreli said. "they'll have to deal with me first..." Ruby mumbledj not liking the idea of her sister dating someone.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not old you little wench!" Rena yelled as she quickly turned around and ran after her. "Get back here!" She screamed as another one of her portals opened up in front of Naomi, seeing if she would land in it.
Naomi:*her wings lift her up and she pulls on her eye lid and sticks out her tongue at Rena as lighting hits her in the booty, laughing as she flies away into the sky making a rain cloud appear over renas head as she flies to Romans mansion house*

Jay stands slowly, his jaw open as he looks at Al's injuries. "We have to get out of here..." He mumbles, doing a circle around the room.

(@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked down at her clothing. "Would you rather me walk around naked where everyone can see what's yours?" She asks
Ayen huffed "nooo," he sighed "if i could, i would keep you and the kids all to myself, but i know that wouldn't be fair to you or them..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen huffed "nooo," he sighed "if i could, i would keep you and the kids all to myself, but i know that wouldn't be fair to you or them..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.
Amaya chuckled. "True" she says stretching

Jennete said:
Naomi:*her wings lift her up and she pulls on her eye lid and sticks out her tongue at Rena as lighting hits her in the booty, laughing as she flies away into the sky making a rain cloud appear over renas head as she flies to Romans mansion house*
(( Perfect xD ))

Rena yelped as the lightning hit her butt and jumped up into the air. "That....bitch!" She screamed before looking up at the rain cloud. "What the hell is thing thing gonna do?" She asked before sprouting wings and flying after Naomi.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stopped himself from sobbing "i.. i hope you're ri.... right...." he said quietly, trying to stop his tears.
She nodded "I know I am" she said quietly "Please don't be upset..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "True" she says stretching
Ayen nodded "and to think, we still have most of the day ahead of us..." he said looking out the window.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "I know I am" she said quietly "Please don't be upset..."
Roland sighed "i don't think that's an option for me right now." he said softly.

BlueHawk said:
Jay stands slowly, his jaw open as he looks at Al's injuries. "We have to get out of here..." He mumbles, doing a circle around the room.
(@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon )
Asuka had woken up again and stared at Al in horror, "Oh my god....what happened to him?" She said shakily before looking at Jay. "There's no way to get out, not unless someone saved us...or we found a way to make this room able to use magic."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka had woken up again and stared at Al in horror, "Oh my god....what happened to him?" She said shakily before looking at Jay. "There's no way to get out, not unless someone saved us...or we found a way to make this room able to use magic."
Jay kneels down next to Asuka. "He got whipped... He swung at them." He explains, shaking his head. "I don't know anything about magic... I can make portals?" He offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back