• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi came back into the room and tilted her head, "Is anyone hungry?" She asked nicely.
@shortyshot8
Jay glares at her. "Nope, just perfect. Just a boy and his wall." He says, leaning on the wall.

Evergreen98 said:
((ohhh... so a hot spring?))
----

Loreli turned into water and appeared next to Ruby "your hyper" Loreli giggled.
basically yeah.))

''indeed''

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "You bitch...You got my daughter involved in this!" He yelled swinging a fist at her
BlueHawk said:
Jay glares at her. "Nope, just perfect. Just a boy and his wall." He says, leaning on the wall.
"Well...that didn't really answer my question." Mimi said as she side stepped Al's punch. She glanced at him briefly before looking towards the others. "So....no food then?" @TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times as she listened to his words, looking back into his eyes, she then frowned lightly "Roy....I'm used to all this so it doesn't bother me, It can't be helped and I don't want you to be mad at yourself because of that..." she let out a sigh before her gaze fell to the ground feeling as though she shouldn't have said anything at all.
Roland lifted her chin with his finger "Dakota, i love you, and that means i never want you to hurt, how would you feel if i was in pain and told you 'don't worry about it, there's nothing you can do about it.' how would you feel?" he asked with a hint of sadness in his voice, his eyes tearing up.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well...that didn't really answer my question." Mimi said as she side stepped Al's punch. She glanced at him briefly before looking towards the others. "So....no food then?" @TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus growled "I don't need food from a bitch like you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Jay nods and laughs. "I for one would love food, but I have no way of knowing if you are going to poison me, so there's that." He says, hungry.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus growled "I don't need food from a bitch like you"
"Language now. You do have a child in here with you." Mimi scolded him before looking at Nanami who was backed up into a corner. "She looks like fun, she's so little and adorable." She giggled as she walked over to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Language now. You do have a child in here with you." Mimi scolded him before looking at Nanami who was backed up into a corner. "She looks like fun, she's so little and adorable." She giggled as she walked over to her.
Al grabbed her arm "Get away from her" (BRB)

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods and laughs. "I for one would love food, but I have no way of knowing if you are going to poison me, so there's that." He says, hungry.
"I'm not going to poison you." Mimi said before a servant walked in and food trays were put in front of him. She took a piece of the food and ate it. "See? No poison." She said after she swallowed it.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't say I didn't want any food... I'm hungry."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"I didn't say I didn't want any food... I'm hungry."
Mimi gestured towards the trays of food, "Have at it then. It's fresh and not poisoned, I just ate some."

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi gestured towards the trays of food, "Have at it then. It's fresh and not poisoned, I just ate some."
Tyler narrowed his eyes a bit before heading to get a tray, eating it afterwards.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not going to poison you." Mimi said before a servant walked in and food trays were put in front of him. She took a piece of the food and ate it. "See? No poison." She said after she swallowed it.
Jay cautiously reaches out and grabs a piece of food, biting it slowly and chewing if even slower. It tasted fine, so he nods his head a bit, not even close to wanting to thank her verbally.

Rena stepped through a portal to Caldia's room. She hummed happily as she looked at the girl, "Hello." @Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al grabbed her arm "Get away from her" (BRB)
Mimi stared at his hand that grabbed her arm before her gaze slowly lifted up towards his eyes. "Let go of my arm."

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena stepped through a portal to Caldia's room. She hummed happily as she looked at the girl, "Hello." @Jennete

Mimi stared at his hand that grabbed her arm before her gaze slowly lifted up towards his eyes. "Let go of my arm."
Caldia:*she looks at Rena and smiles before vanishing in a portal under her to the kitchen, screaming for mommy but Rain has gone looking for Jay, she sniffs looking around* Mommy!! Mommy!!!!

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stood up and put on his pants "it's always a shame when you have you put your clothes on again." he said jokingly.
Amaya chuckled. "I know right" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:

Al shook his head "No"

Jennete said:
Caldia:*she looks at Rena and smiles before vanishing in a portal under her to the kitchen, screaming for mommy but Rain has gone looking for Jay, she sniffs looking around* Mommy!! Mommy!!!!
Rena cursed before rushing down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Come here kid!" She said as she tried to grab Caldia.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "I know right" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "i prefer your natural curves, and your clothing doesn't do you justice." he said stretching.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena cursed before rushing down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Come here kid!" She said as she tried to grab Cladia.
Caldia:*she spreads her wings up and water hits Rena with a little bolt of lightening from a thunder storm she mad in the house, flying up and into a portal in the celing to appear outside in her mothers pond, looking around and takes off running into the street shouting* Mommy!! Mom!! Help! Help Mom!!

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "No"
Mimi grabbed him by his neck before tossing him to the floor. "When I say let go...you let go." She said quietly before walking out of the room. She came back seconds later, a whip in her hand. "This should be a good enough punishment...right?" She smiled at Al as she walked closer to him.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland lifted her chin with his finger "Dakota, i love you, and that means i never want you to hurt, how would you feel if i was in pain and told you 'don't worry about it, there's nothing you can do about it.' how would you feel?" he asked with a hint of sadness in his voice, his eyes tearing up.
"I..I would feel the same way as you...B-But this isn't the same as that!" She said shaking her head "B-because I'm used to it....so...its like normal to me....and you wouldn't be used to such...such a thing...s-so its..." she stopped rambling on and let a sigh of defeat "I shouldn't have said anything..." she said quietly, her gaze drifting off to the side, knowing seeing him upset was starting to make her upset.

Jennete said:
Caldia:*she spreads her wings up and water hits Rena with a little bolt of lightening from a thunder storm she mad in the house, flying up and into a portal in the celing to appear outside in her mothers pond, looking around and takes off running into the street shouting* Mommy!! Mom!! Help! Help Mom!!
Rena gritted her teeth in pain before she stomped her way out of the house. "That damn kid...." She growled before opening up a portal and stepping through it to where Caldia was running. She ran right past her and Rena growled again before running after her. "Hey kid! If ou come with me I'll take you to your dad!" She yelled as a portal opened up in front of Caldia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back