• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked a little confused but too tired to argue so he just nodded

Marcus nodded "Sure"
Mimi smiled at him before walking, a portal soon opening up underneath them. They fell through, he portal quickly closing behind them as they landed in the room Asuka and Jay were in. "Here you are!" Mimi said happily as she let go of him and took a step back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi smiled at him before walking, a portal soon opening up underneath them. They fell through, he portal quickly closing behind them as they landed in the room Asuka and Jay were in. "Here you are!" Mimi said happily as she let go of him and took a step back.
Al looked around before looking at Asuka "A-Asuka? What happened to you?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "You never know" she says smiling

Sam nodded before walking over to him and holding her hand out.
Marcus grabbed her hand and stood up

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's eyes widened. "You monster..." He hissed as his expression went cold. He felt powerless to fight back.
Rena laughed, "Thanks hun. I enjoy the compliment." She winked at him before a portal opened up on the wall next to her. "Just step through there and I'll stop the walls closing in on you're girlfriend." She said, looking back towards the screen as the walls got closer and closer, soon touching her and pushing her towards the other wall.

Jay was sitting in the corner, mumbling curses under his breath. "Bullshit." He mutters, standing. "I mean, all I did was go outside for a quick smoke, and now I have to spend God knows how long with a girl who can barely stand, and her ugly friend!" He whines.

(@shortyshot8
@WeirdPrincess )

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "actually..." he said before pecking her lips.
Amaya smiled. "Actually?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:

Sam chuckled. "Can you walk?" She asks jokingly

BlueHawk said:
Jay was sitting in the corner, mumbling curses under his breath. "Bullshit." He mutters, standing. "I mean, all I did was go outside for a quick smoke, and now I have to spend God knows how long with a girl who can barely stand, and her ugly friend!" He whines.
(@shortyshot8
@WeirdPrincess )
Asuka groaned as she sat up and winced in pain. "What...?" She said quietly as she looked towards Jay.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena laughed, "Thanks hun. I enjoy the compliment." She winked at him before a portal opened up on the wall next to her. "Just step through there and I'll stop the walls closing in on you're girlfriend." She said, looking back towards the screen as the walls got closer and closer, soon touching her and pushing her towards the other wall.
Tyler gritted his teeth more before he shouted. "Fine! Just don't hurt her!" He yelled before he walked over.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka groaned as she sat up and winced in pain. "What...?" She said quietly as she looked towards Jay.
Jay claps his hands and does a fake announcer voice. "Ladies and gentleman, she sits up! Is there no limits as to what this freak of nature can do?" He says, clearly frustrated about his current situation and choosing to take it out on her.

shortyshot8 said:

Mimi soon vanished from the room as Asuka turned her head to look at Al. She looked battered and bruised as she gave him a weak smile before coughing. She slumped against the wall and groaned.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and nodded. "Okay" she says with a chuckle before she walked towards the bathroom
Marcus chuckled a little as he followed her

BlueHawk said:
Jay claps his hands and does a fake announcer voice. "Ladies and gentleman, she sits up! Is there no limits as to what this freak of nature can do?" He says, clearly frustrated about his current situation and choosing to take it out on her.
Al looked at Jay "Shut up....What the hell is going on?"

@WeirdPrincess

Tyler gritted his teeth more before he shouted. "Fine! Just don't hurt her!" He yelled before he walked over.
Rena smirked as she pushed him through the portal, the wall now stopping as he went into a room with Al, Jay, and Asuka. It quickly closed behind him after she pushed him through.

BlueHawk said:
Asuka stared at him in confused before she tried to heal herself. "Dang it.... I'm not a freak..." She whispered as she pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them.

Evergreen98 said:
They nodded and Loreli dropped water on Kumiko's head head and dived into the water "catch me if you can!" she said from under water.
''but its an Onsen...''

*She said as she stood up and walked over to Loreli since the water was low* (In the Onsen, the water level is low enough that if you sit, itll only go up to upper chest height)

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena smirked as she pushed him through the portal, the wall now stopping as he went into a room with Al, Jay, and Asuka. It quickly closed behind him after she pushed him through.

Asuka stared at him in confused before she tried to heal herself. "Dang it.... I'm not a freak..." She whispered as she pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them.
Al sighed "The hell?" He said looking at her "You're injured"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "The hell?" He said looking at her "You're injured"
"Thanks for pointing out the obvious." Asuka barked at him before sighing. "I'm sorry....those two girls have been beating me...I can't heal myself."

WeirdPrincess said:

Tyler looked at each of them. "So she got you guys too huh?" He asked with a frown.

@shortyshot8

@BlueHawk

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thanks for pointing out the obvious." Asuka barked at him before sighing. "I'm sorry....those two girls have been beating me...I can't heal myself."
Tyler looked at each of them. "So she got you guys too huh?" He asked with a frown.
@shortyshot8

@BlueHawk
Al sighed "Just great.......Nora is gonna get pissy" He muttered before trying to light his hand on fire "Eh? What the hell? My magic"

@shortyshot8

@BlueHawk
Jay shakes his head and face palms, groaning. "No, this is my beach house. Have any sunscreen I can borrow?" He says sarcastically, glaring at him before muttering. "Dumbass..."

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head and face palms, groaning. "No, this is my beach house. Have any sunscreen I can borrow?" He says sarcastically, glaring at him before muttering. "Dumbass..."
Tyler growled. "I'm sorry! She took my girlfriend ok!? If I didn't do what she said she was going to kill her!" He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Just great.......Nora is gonna get pissy" He muttered before trying to light his hand on fire "Eh? What the hell? My magic"
"This room is magic free, it has some type of protection spell over it. Or maybe it's something the walls are made out of. None of us can escape." Asuka said before Nanami stepped out from behind Al. "I'm here too!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back