• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay flinches as he hits the ground, falling onto his butt. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?" He yells, looking between her and Asuka. "You can't leave me here!" He yells at her, blushing a bit as she pats his head.
Rain:*At home* Naomi, go get your father, it is time for us to do eating now.

Naomi: Yeees Mom. *she runs off outside and then comes back in frowning* Daddy was taken in a portal.

Rain:*she raises her head slowly and her nails turn into bone cutting knives* Daddy was what?

Naomi:*staring in fear as she back up slowly* u..um T..taken?

Rain:*She growls loudly, screaming into the sky* IDIOT GET YOUR STUPID MASKED FACE HERE NOW!!!!!!!

Naomi:*passes out and turns into Caldia who looks at Mommy and yelps going through a portal and up to her room*

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena walked into the school courtyard and grinned, "That was great. She's such a nice toy." She laughed happily before spotting someone who looked like they were training. She eyed them before smirking, "I see.... He'd be a nice addition to my collection." @TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler's eyes flashed from sensing a high power level. He brought his spinning spear to a stop in front of Rena's neck with a glare. "Who are you and what do you want? If you choose not to answer, I shall destroy every last molecule you possess..." He said with a frown. He sensed sin radiating off this woman.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's eyes flashed from sensing a high power level. He brought his spinning spear to a stop in front of Rena's neck with a glare. "Who are you and what do you want? If you choose not to answer, I shall destroy every last molecule you possess..." He said with a frown. He sensed sin radiating off this woman.
Rena looked at the spear before putting a single finger on it and moving it away, "I'm Rena and I've come here for you." She said sweetly.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli and Ruby smiled a little "....thank you..." they said and hugged them back " Demon hunters have been after us too... in the past and we had to kill them..." Loreli said with a sigh
''maybe we should...drop the subject about our pasts...yeah?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena looked at the spear before putting a single finger on it and moving it away, "I'm Rena and I've come here for you." She said sweetly.
Tyler gave her a cold glare. "Why me?" He asked sharply.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "It didn't make me as tired either"
Sam rolled her eyes playfully before getting up. "Ima take a shower" she says putting one of her big t-shirts on.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and chuckled before sitting up. "I know right" she says jokingly
Ayen leaned up on his elbows "i just hope the neighbors didn't hear us," he said teasingly.

Tyler gave her a cold glare. "Why me?" He asked sharply.
"You look like fun and I'm in need of a new toy." Rena said as she stood up from the bench and smirked at him.

Mayyflower said:
Sam rolled her eyes playfully before getting up. "Ima take a shower" she says putting one of her big t-shirts on.
Marcus chuckled "I would join you...But I think I'm stuck"

shortyshot8 said:
Al's shirt was off sweat dripping down his body as he punched the tree one last time "Man.....I need to get stronger"
@WeirdPrincess
Mimi walked up behind him and tilted her head, "Well that's an interesting way to train."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You look like fun and I'm in need of a new toy." Rena said as she stood up from the bench and smirked at him.
Tyler slammed his spear at the ground, sending a powerful shockwave at her which in turn, knocked her down at least a few feet away. "I am nobodies TOY." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi walked up behind him and tilted her head, "Well that's an interesting way to train."
Al was panting heavily "Ye-Yeah......It's important to me...That I get strong without my magic" He said struggling to stand

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]'maybe we should...drop the subject about our pasts...yeah?''

[/QUOTE]
They nodded and Loreli dropped water on Kumiko's head head and dived into the water "catch me if you can!" she said from under water.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya laughed a little"Oh I hope not" she says smiling
Ayen sat up then cracked his back looking her up and down "are you sure you're not a goddess" he asked teasingly.

Tyler slammed his spear at the ground, sending a powerful shockwave at her which in turn, knocked her down at least a few feet away. "I am nobodies TOY." He said.
Rena fell to the ground and pouted, "You aren't nice at all." She said as she stood back up and brushed her clothes off. "You should come along willingly...I'm sure you don't want your little girlfriend to be hurt right?" She asked, smiling a little to sweetly as a screen appeared next to her. Liara was shown trapped inside of a room, the walls slowly closing in on her as well as the ceiling.

shortyshot8 said:
Al was panting heavily "Ye-Yeah......It's important to me...That I get strong without my magic" He said struggling to stand
Mimi giggled as she snaked her arm around his waist, "You look like you're having a little trouble. Why don't I help you back inside?" She asked nicely.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena fell to the ground and pouted, "You aren't nice at all." She said as she stood back up and brushed her clothes off. "You should come along willingly...I'm sure you don't want your little girlfriend to be hurt right?" She asked, smiling a little to sweetly as a screen appeared next to her. Liara was shown trapped inside of a room, the walls slowly closing in on her as well as the ceiling.

Mimi giggled as she snaked her arm around his waist, "You look like you're having a little trouble. Why don't I help you back inside?" She asked nicely.
Tyler's eyes widened. "You monster..." He hissed as his expression went cold. He felt powerless to fight back.

WeirdPrincess said:

Al blinked a little confused but too tired to argue so he just nodded

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Want me to help you?" She asks
Marcus nodded "Sure"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat up then cracked his back looking her up and down "are you sure you're not a goddess" he asked teasingly.
Amaya chuckled. "You never know" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked a little confused but too tired to argue so he just nodded

Marcus nodded "Sure"
Sam nodded before walking over to him and holding her hand out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back