• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han let them go and ruffled both of their hair, with both of his hands, "So, I'm free at the moment, you two wanna go have fun?" He asked smiling.

--------------------------------

Takeshi sighed, "Well, I would have came to see you sooner, but I was injured on a job. Got hit pretty hard, could have wounded me worst, but my squad finished him before he could get me. Nothing fatal though." He said in a reassuring tone.
Yumi grinned, and Kanon looked up at Han.

"Wait, really??"

"Yes! It's been way too long?"

"Well I guess that's fine, since you suggested it."

Secretly she was ecstatic.

-----

Violetta's eyes widened slightly, looking up at Takeshi.

"So your job is pretty dangerous, huh... well I'm glad you're here and you're okay."

She exhaled, closing her eyes again, masking her worry.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lay there, still warm and out of breath, cuddling Amaya as he caught his breath.
Amaya had her arms wrapped around Ayen, her head in his chest

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed before tripping backwards onto the bed
Sam smiled into him kiss before she was ontop of him.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli and Ruby smiled a little "....thank you..." they said and hugged them back " Demon hunters have been after us too... in the past and we had to kill them..." Loreli said with a sigh
''well...i know my dad wouldnt come after you...he would never kill a demon. he would only chase you but not kill you...if he had a chance to get you, he'd only say you got away because he tripped over something''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya had her arms wrapped around Ayen, her head in his chest

Sam smiled into him kiss before she was ontop of him.
Marcus blushed more as he stared up at her

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i look forward to it." he said playfully as he grabbed her hand and laced his fingers through hers.

Ayen smiled "is that so?" he said as he started leaning in for another kiss.
Dakota laughed lightly "I figured" she said as she looked at him and smiled, holding onto his hand happily for a while before her face became a bit more serious "Oh, I thought you should know...in case it happens and you panic...Sometimes since my powers don't like to y'know listen to me, I get migraines from what I suppose you would call.. a 'power surge' I don't know I've never tried to give it a term...and stuff happens" she laughed nervously "it only happens sometimes...its not regular...just.. don't freak out if it happens..okay? I just thought I'd mention it sooner rather than later..." she said as her voice trailed a bit.

((Sorry if my replies get slow I'm drawing))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen used one of his hand to rubber her as he looked at her lovingly.
Amaya looked up at him and smiled, a faint blush on her cheeks

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed more as he stared up at her
Sam chuckled. "I feel like the man in the relationship right now" she says jokingly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "I figured" she said as she looked at him and smiled, holding onto his hand happily for a while before her face became a bit more serious "Oh, I thought you should know...in case it happens and you panic...Sometimes since my powers don't like to y'know listen to me, I get migraines from what I suppose you would call.. a 'power surge' I don't know I've never tried to give it a term...and stuff happens" she laughed nervously "it only happens sometimes...its not regular...just.. don't freak out if it happens..okay? I just thought I'd mention it sooner rather than later..." she said as her voice trailed a bit.
((Sorry if my replies get slow I'm drawing))
Roland sighed "too bad, i think I'd panic no matter what kind of pain you're in." he said lovingly as he looked at her

(Okay)

Mayyflower said:

Sam chuckled. "I feel like the man in the relationship right now" she says jokingly
Marcus chuckled a little "Well...Sometimes that's a good thing"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled at her then opened his mouth to say something but stopped and lightly chuckled not wanting to ruin the moment.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled at her then opened his mouth to say something but stopped and lightly chuckled not wanting to ruin the moment.
Amaya smiled and shook her head before she rubbed him chest gently

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Go ahead"
Sam nodded before trailing kisses up from his chest to his lips. (Fade)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and shook her head before she rubbed him chest gently
Ayen smiled as he danced his fingers up and down her back, his eyes gazing into hers.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus was panting "For the first time...With you being ontop? Not bad....Not bad at all"
Sam chuckled. "I know right" she says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "And i love you" he whispered sweetly.
Amaya smiled and peck his lips.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "too bad, i think I'd panic no matter what kind of pain you're in." he said lovingly as he looked at her
(Okay)
Dakota smiled at him a bit before shaking her head "There's no need to though, since its a regular thing that happens me, I mean, I almost always have a headache, its just it gets really bad sometimes....though..it has been a bit better lately since I mastered my teleportation..." she said with a nod "I just wanted to let you know if it happens its best to just let me wait it out and not to panic..." she said before letting another small chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him a bit before shaking her head "There's no need to though, since its a regular thing that happens me, I mean, I almost always have a headache, its just it gets really bad sometimes....though..it has been a bit better lately since I mastered my teleportation..." she said with a nod "I just wanted to let you know if it happens its best to just let me wait it out and not to panic..." she said before letting another small chuckle.
Roland sighed as he stepped in front of her and grabbed her shoulders "it doesn't matter, even if i don't panic, I'll still be sad, and mad at myself because i won't be able to help you...." he said with a bit of heart-ache while looking into her eyes.

Rena walked into the school courtyard and grinned, "That was great. She's such a nice toy." She laughed happily before spotting someone who looked like they were training. She eyed them before smirking, "I see.... He'd be a nice addition to my collection." @TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back