• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pressed her chest into him when he sled his fingers down her back. "Very" she says playfully
Ayen wrapped his arms around her and lightly chuckled before nipping at her neck then kissed her in the same spot.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled before closing her eyes
Ayen kissed her neck then slowly moved his lips to her mouth but stopped before the kiss "I love you with everything i am" he whispered lovingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen kissed her neck then slowly moved his lips to her mouth but stopped before the kiss "I love you with everything i am" he whispered lovingly.
Amaya smiled. "I love you too Ayen" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can hurt, I just feel bad afterwards. The last time I hit him, he looked like he was about to cry." Yoshino chuckled before looking at Minako. "What? I wanna see." She said before moving closer and also peeking under the door.
Kat was looking at herself in her bikini, "Should I get this? Would Yoshino even like it?" She asked herself. "Maybe... I'll get it." Kat said before taking it off to change.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "yeah, made it myself.." he said as his thumb typed a message really fast "..when i asked for a phone my dad dumped a couple boxes of broken phones and computer parts on my floor and said 'if you want a phone that lasts you need to make it yourself'." he sighed as he finally stopped typing and hit send "i also made it so it can tap into and signal in its area, so i don't need to pay for and calls, text, or web use." he said putting it back into his pocket.
"That's pretty awesome" she said with a nod "I used to do this trick when people asked me to show them what I could do , I would disappear and then 'ppossess' for lack of a better word, their phone, it was really funny seeing their expressions when they saw a little me walking on their phone screen" she said with a giggle.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out a soft moan, wrapping her arms around his neck
Ayen held on to Amaya as he got onto his knees then laid her down on the bed pulling away from the kiss and looked into her eyes as he took off his shirt.

Nonalaka said:
"That's pretty awesome" she said with a nod "I used to do this trick when people asked me to show them what I could do , I would disappear and then 'ppossess' for lack of a better word, their phone, it was really funny seeing their expressions when they saw a little me walking on their phone screen" she said with a giggle.
Roland laughed "i don't know, maybe now I'll have to program a little you into my phone." he said teasingly as he poked her cheek.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen held on to Amaya as he got onto his knees then laid her down on the bed pulling away from the kiss and looked into her eyes as he took off his shirt.

Roland laughed "i don't know, maybe now I'll have to program a little you into my phone." he said teasingly as he poked her cheek.
Dakota giggled lightly as her cheek was poked "Why would you need to do that when I'm right beside you?" She asked as she looked over at him and smiled. "I kinda stopped doing it when I took a bad headache and had a tick while in someones phone and accidentally broke it" she said before chuckling nervously.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Go look" she says. "They might have some" she sighed

Sam smiled into the kiss before leading him into their room.
Marcus blushed a little closing the door behind him

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly as her cheek was poked "Why would you need to do that when I'm right beside you?" She asked as she looked over at him and smiled. "I kinda stopped doing it when I took a bad headache and had a tick while in someones phone and accidentally broke it" she said before chuckling nervously.
Roland smiled "true, plus i can't do this with one on the phone." he said quickly kissing her lips.

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya blushed a little, breathing heavily as she smiled up at him

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed a little, breathing heavily as she smiled up at him
Ayen smiled down at her before leaning down and tilting his as he kissed her again.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "true, plus i can't do this with one on the phone." he said quickly kissing her lips.
Dakota smiled at him "Mhm! Exactly"

Roman said:
I have Ayame, Taylor, and Roman ^~^ ))
((Alrighty hmm I might use Rini...She'll be in the park sitting on the grass attempting to make a plant grow xD send whoever you'd like~))

"Guess who?" Rena said as she peeked in the room Asuka was in.

tumblr_n8gyu6ddx41sqbbypo1_400.gif

Asuka was now awake and sitting up, staring at the floor. Upon hearing her voice, she looked up and scrambled to her feet. "W-What do you want now?" She asked, scared as to what Rena would do with her. "I just wanna have a little fun is all." Rena smirked as she walked further into the room, closing the door behind her. Asuka tired to use her powers to fight back, but to no avail. It was as if the room she was in rendered magic, so she was hopeless. She slowly backed up into a wall and slightly turned her head as Rena walked closer to her.

tumblr_n03fmhEtFP1tqvm9lo2_400.gif

"What's wrong? Having trouble using your powers?" She asked, her smirk widening as she watched her back up. "Oh don't run away. It's no fun when you do that." Rena stopped in front of Asuka and smiled. "What's a poor girl like you to do....no ones going to come and save you." She said quietly as she gently toyed with her hair before gripping the end and tossing her to the floor.

tumblr_n03fmhEtFP1tqvm9lo3_r1_400.gif

"You're all alone..... It's just so sad!" Rena said sarcastically as she slowly walked over to her.
"Be quiet..." Asuka whispered as she looked up at her. "What did you just say?" She asked, her smirk dropping. "I said be quiet.... Or did I stutter?" Asuka said, glaring at her. "And just who are you talking like that too?" Rena growled as she finally stopped by her and grabbed Asuka by her hair before pulling her up to her level. "You're nothing. You're absolutely worthless. Don't kid yourself in thinking someone's going to come and save you." She had a sadistic smile on her face and a crazy look in her eyes as she talked to Asuka. She winched in pain and closed her eyes tightly, "Someone will come. I know it."

tumblr_n8gyu6ddx41sqbbypo6_400.gif

Rena laughed psychotically before throwing her to the ground again and standing up straighter. "You're hilarious! You honestly think someone cares that much about you, a monster? I've seen you heal people before, heal Grimmjaw. He didn't have an arm because someone decided to chop it off. Then here you are, using your powers to heal something that was gone. You brought back his arm! You're a monster!" She screamed before she began to repeatedly stomping on her stomach with a smile of her face. Asuka grunted with each stomp before slowly losing consciousness, her vision fading as she stared at the two girls above her.

tumblr_n8gyu6ddx41sqbbypo2_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back