• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head to give easy access to his neck "go for it." he said softly.
Amaya went to his neck, wrapped her arms around him and bit into his neck.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino sighed lightly, "Is it bad to say I don't remember that? Anyways, that doesn't mean I'm going to kill him. I wouldn't do that nor can I." She said quietly.
Minako blinked and titled her head a little, "You can't bring yourself to hurt him? Why?" She asked, peeking under the door. "Oh my."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya went to his neck, wrapped her arms around him and bit into his neck.
Ayen smiled and looked at her, already use to the biting to a point where it didn't bother him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and looked at her, already use to the biting to a point where it didn't bother him.
After a few seconds she stopped and pulled away. "Thank you" she says wiping her mouth

Mayyflower said:
After a few seconds she stopped and pulled away. "Thank you" she says wiping her mouth
Ayen pecked her lips "Anything for you my love." he said sweetly.

Roman said:
Minako blinked and titled her head a little, "You can't bring yourself to hurt him? Why?" She asked, peeking under the door. "Oh my."
"I can hurt, I just feel bad afterwards. The last time I hit him, he looked like he was about to cry." Yoshino chuckled before looking at Minako. "What? I wanna see." She said before moving closer and also peeking under the door.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and sat up. "So are you gonna go?" She asks rubbing her knee
Ayen shook his head "it wouldn't be fair to leave you in the house while i was out...." he said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled before climbing ontop of Ayen and kissed his cheek. "Fine" she says sweetly
Ayen smiled and kissed her cheek "I'm glad you're fine with it, but i would of stayed either way." he said playfully.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and kissed her cheek "I'm glad you're fine with it, but i would of stayed either way." he said playfully.
Amaya chuckled and pressed her forehead to his. "I know you would have" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and pressed her forehead to his. "I know you would have" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "and that's one of the many reasons why i love you." he said gazing into her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Yea" she says with a chuckle
Ayen ran his fingers down her back "how playful are you feeling?" he asked nipping her bottom lip.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko giggled a little as she poked at the puppy*
''mother always told me not to play with water...''

[/QUOTE]
The puppy turned into a eagle. Loreli tilted her head "how come?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen ran his fingers down her back "how playful are you feeling?" he asked nipping her bottom lip.
Amaya pressed her chest into him when he sled his fingers down her back. "Very" she says playfully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back