• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty hmm I might use Rini...She'll be in the park sitting on the grass attempting to make a plant grow xD send whoever you'd like~))
(( Alright can you keep her there for me? I have to go do something. ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled down at her before leaning down and tilting his as he kissed her again.
Amaya put a hand on his cheek as she kissed him back, sliding her tongue into his mouth

Roman said:
Kat was looking at herself in her bikini, "Should I get this? Would Yoshino even like it?" She asked herself. "Maybe... I'll get it." Kat said before taking it off to change.
Yoshino's eyes widened as her whole face reddened to the color of a tomato. "Dear god..." She whispered before she had a nosebleed. Her hand went up to quickly cover her nose before she stopped peeking at Kat.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put a hand on his cheek as she kissed him back, sliding her tongue into his mouth
Ayen place a hand on her cheek, the other he used to keep himself above her as he slid his tongue into her mouth and wrapped his around hers.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "that, and.... other things." he whispered in her ear.
Dakota's cheeks turned pink "Ah, yes...other things too ahaha.." she said quitely.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen place a hand on her cheek, the other he used to keep himself above her as he slid his tongue into her mouth and wrapped his around hers.
Amaya let out a soft moan before she deepened the kiss

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's cheeks turned pink "Ah, yes...other things too ahaha.." she said quitely.
Roland chuckled "it's also easy to tease you it seems" he said before kissing her cheek.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out a soft moan before she deepened the kiss
Ayen started to pull away from the kiss to breath, but he kept going back between ragged breaths, his face reddening and heating up, his nose bumping into Amaya's several times.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "it's also easy to tease you it seems" he said before kissing her cheek.

Ayen started to pull away from the kiss to breath, but he kept going back between ragged breaths, his face reddening and heating up, his nose bumping into Amaya's several times.
Amaya pulled away to breathe. "If we keep kissing like that, then I might pass out" she says jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pulled away to breathe. "If we keep kissing like that, then I might pass out" she says jokingly
Ayen stopped biting his lip "sorry i.... i got caught..... caught up in... the moment." he said with his face still red.

SoulofTobi said:

Dakota smiled a bit as she fiddled with a piece of her hair "I'll get revenge someday and tease you back" she said jokingly.

Evergreen98 said:
The puppy turned into a eagle. Loreli tilted her head "how come?"
''well...back where i used to live, we didnt have a lot of water...nor did we even have a nice house. we were very poor back then...''

*She then poked the eagle*

''my mother died due to her sickness not being cured, and my father joined the army against demon invasions, but he got killed. then i was alone for...3 years. ever since i was 11..''

*She then looked at the mansion behind her*

''the place was then burned up in flame when i was returning from school. then...one of the heads here, Natsumi, she took me in and cared for me...even tho we were the same age. she was a goddess of creation, and her brother Natsuru, a god of destruction...but they became fallen for some reason..they dont remember. so now...here i am''

*She said with a smile as she looked back at the water-made animal*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stopped biting his lip "sorry i.... i got caught..... caught up in... the moment." he said with his face still red.
Amaya smiled. "I know I did too, I didn't want to pull away either" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled a bit as she fiddled with a piece of her hair "I'll get revenge someday and tease you back" she said jokingly.
Roland smiled "i look forward to it." he said playfully as he grabbed her hand and laced his fingers through hers.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I know I did too, I didn't want to pull away either" she said.
Ayen smiled "is that so?" he said as he started leaning in for another kiss.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i look forward to it." he said playfully as he grabbed her hand and laced his fingers through hers.

Ayen smiled "is that so?" he said as he started leaning in for another kiss.
Amaya wrapped her arms and legs around him, kissing him again

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...back where i used to live, we didnt have a lot of water...nor did we even have a nice house. we were very poor back then...''
*She then poked the eagle*

''my mother died due to her sickness not being cured, and my father joined the army against demon invasions, but he got killed. then i was alone for...3 years. ever since i was 11..''

*She then looked at the mansion behind her*

''the place was then burned up in flame when i was returning from school. then...one of the heads here, Natsumi, she took me in and cared for me...even tho we were the same age. she was a goddess of creation, and her brother Natsuru, a god of destruction...but they became fallen for some reason..they dont remember. so now...here i am''

*She said with a smile as she looked back at the water-made animal*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli and Ruby nodded slowly and Loreli went over and gave her a hug. Egale turned into porcupine. " we were driven out of our homes... when the people in our found out that we were demon..." Ruby said " our parents were human and tried to protect us... but got killed in the process..." Loreli then added " and ever since then.. we've been traveling..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her arms and legs around him, kissing him again
Ayen pressed hard into the kiss as he grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started lifting it up... (Fade)

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli and Ruby nodded slowly and Loreli went over and gave her a hug. Egale turned into porcupine. " we were driven out of our homes... when the people in our found out that we were demon..." Ruby said " our parents were human and tried to protect us... but got killed in the process..." Loreli then added " and ever since then.. we've been traveling..."
*Kumiko went wide eyed for a sec and smiled as she hugged them back*

''yeah...sometimes, humans can be complete asses sometimes...the humans trying to protect you...i do wish their in a better place''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko went wide eyed for a sec and smiled as she hugged them back*
''yeah...sometimes, humans can be complete asses sometimes...the humans trying to protect you...i do wish their in a better place''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli and Ruby smiled a little "....thank you..." they said and hugged them back " Demon hunters have been after us too... in the past and we had to kill them..." Loreli said with a sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back