• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya jumped onto the bed as a cat and climbed up onto Ayen. "go out for a run" she says laying on her stomach on his chest
Ayen raised an eyebrow "just a run? and how am i going to do that if you're laying on me?" he asked looking at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Kat in a bikini..." Yoshino whispered to herself as she watched her leave before she blushed and quickly changed out of the costume to put on regular clothes. She payed for the costumes she had and looked at Minako, "Do you wanna get ice cream or follow after Kat?" She asked.
"Let's follow daddy. I wanna see if he or well... She is really gonna buy a bikini." Minako said before turning into a fairy, along with Yoshino. "Now we can stalk daddy without being caught."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Sure"
Sam stood up. "Okay" she says stretching

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised an eyebrow "just a run? and how am i going to do that if you're laying on me?" he asked looking at her.
Amaya groaned and slid off of him. "There" she sighs

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...i see...cold water does feel good sometimes but...thats why we have a swimming pool''

[/QUOTE]
"especially when your a fire demon... cold isnt so bad sometimes" Ruby said with a hum.

Roman said:
"Let's follow daddy. I wanna see if he or well... She is really gonna buy a bikini." Minako said before turning into a fairy, along with Yoshino. "Now we can stalk daddy without being caught."
Yoshino blinked in surprise, "Well this is new.... So we're basically gonna stalk Kat....alright then." She shrugged before slowly flying off to where she went.

Mayyflower said:
Sam stood up. "Okay" she says stretching

Amaya groaned and slid off of him. "There" she sighs
Ayen sighed "that still doesn't help, just running would bore me, it takes no thought, and no skill." he complained.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "that still doesn't help, just running would bore me, it takes no thought, and no skill." he complained.
Amaya looked over at him. "Go to the gym?"

Evergreen98 said:
"especially when your a fire demon... cold isnt so bad sometimes" Ruby said with a hum.
''mhm...i wonder when the next cultural festival is coming up.....''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''mhm...i wonder when the next cultural festival is coming up.....''

[/QUOTE]
The two girl tilted their head " whats that?" they asked at the same time

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed a little not used to her taking direct approaches
Sam chuckled. "Would you rather take the lead?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "i know I'm gonna sound dumb again, but whats a gym?" he asked calmly.
Amaya chuckled. "It's a place where you exercise" she says. "Unless you had something else in mind" she says curling in a ball on his chest again

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Would you rather take the lead?" She asks

Amaya chuckled. "It's a place where you exercise" she says. "Unless you had something else in mind" she says curling in a ball on his chest again
Marcus blinked "Well I never said I didn't like this"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked in surprise, "Well this is new.... So we're basically gonna stalk Kat....alright then." She shrugged before slowly flying off to where she went.
"Yeah." Minako said flying into the store Kat walked inside of.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen thought "unless they have stuff over 4 tons it wont be much of an exercise at all......" he said nonchalantly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought "unless they have stuff over 4 tons it wont be much of an exercise at all......" he said nonchalantly.
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Go look" she says. "They might have some" she sighed

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and kissed back
Sam smiled into the kiss before leading him into their room.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Isn't this wrong? To be spying and what not?" Yoshino asked, following behind her.
"Daddy did it to you before. He said he never wants to do it again though. He claims he saw 'things'. Things that even he shouldn't see." Minako said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh. its a festival back at the high school''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli giggled " that sounds like fun"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back