• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby raise an eyebrow " you have fans?"
''well...only because of the popularity poll...since im the student council president..*sigh* but i hate it when the newspaper club stalk me...trying to look for a story''

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed, "Thank you." She said before laughing at the Kat and Minako. "I think I'd be a little scared if Kaz/Kat had a chest. I'd be confused about my sexuality at that point."
Kat raised a brow, "So it'd be weird if I had boobs? That sucks..." "Daddy can't have chests... Hehehe."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]'well...only because of the popularity poll...since im the student council president..*sigh* but i hate it when the newspaper club stalk me...trying to look for a story''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli hummed " we can help you get rid of the stalkers for you" Loreli said her head poking out of the water

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli hummed " we can help you get rid of the stalkers for you" Loreli said her head poking out of the water
''nah nah...its okay''

*She said with a smile as she snapped her fingers and her clothes disappeared only leaving behind a bikini. She then sat in the onsen and enjoyed it*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]'nah nah...its okay''
*She said with a smile as she snapped her fingers and her clothes disappeared only leaving behind a bikini. She then sat in the onsen and enjoyed it*

[/QUOTE]
Fire swirled around Ruby and she was also in a re and yellow bikini. She jumped into the water. Loreli was in a white and blue bikini. Loreli can you cool the water a bit?" Ruby asked. "sure!" the water became slightly cooler.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and nodded "no problem, and besides, if you don't properly eat, the how can the kids." he said teasingly
Amaya nodded. "True" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "All you need to do is ask"
Sam sighed. "Can I?" She asks rubbing her arms

Roman said:
Kat raised a brow, "So it'd be weird if I had boobs? That sucks..." "Daddy can't have chests... Hehehe."
Yoshino her hand, "Not weird... Just a little strange is all." She chuckled a little. "I mean....if you want boobs there's a spell I know that gives them to you."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "True" she says smiling
Ayen smiled as he finished his food "what shall we do today?" he asked looking at his empty bowl with a bit of rice stuck to his face.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino her hand, "Not weird... Just a little strange is all." She chuckled a little. "I mean....if you want boobs there's a spell I know that gives them to you."
Kat chuckled, "No need mon amour. Having chests would be weird for me also, I wouldn't know what to do with them."

Evergreen98 said:
Fire swirled around Ruby and she was also in a re and yellow bikini. She jumped into the water. Loreli was in a white and blue bikini. Loreli can you cool the water a bit?" Ruby asked. "sure!" the water became slightly cooler.
''but its kinda defeating the purpose of the onsen...yknow? its supposed to be warm..''

*She said as her smile seemed to fade away a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''but its kinda defeating the purpose of the onsen...yknow? its supposed to be warm..''
*She said as her smile seemed to fade away a little*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli and Ruby looked at her and the water warmed up again.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he finished his food "what shall we do today?" he asked looking at his empty bowl with a bit of rice stuck to his face.
Amaya thought about it for a minute. "We're limited" she says looking over at the twins

Roman said:
Kat chuckled, "No need mon amour. Having chests would be weird for me also, I wouldn't know what to do with them."
Yoshino blinked, "There really isn't much to do with them. There just kind of....there." She said, looking down at her chest before looking at Kat.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya thought about it for a minute. "We're limited" she says looking over at the twins
Ayen nodded "i know... and i have no idea how you can just sleep the day away" he said looking at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked, "There really isn't much to do with them. There just kind of....there." She said, looking down at her chest before looking at Kat.
Kat shrugged, "I would rather be flat chested. Boobs would get in my way since I'm not used to having them." She said paying for her maid costume. "I'm gonna go but a bikini now... I need to get rid of some of my money." Kat said as she walked out of the store.

Rena sighed, "Ah.... Who to get next?" She said quietly, her arms behind her head as she walking into the school courtyard.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "i know... and i have no idea how you can just sleep the day away" he said looking at her.
Amaya chuckled. "All cats do is sleep" she says picking up the twins and putting them in their room And coming back

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko's smile then came back*
''thank you''

[/QUOTE]
The two smiled " your welcome..." they said at the same time " we're just use to bathing in cold water " Loreli said " warm water is also nice" Ruby added

Evergreen98 said:
The two smiled " your welcome..." they said at the same time " we're just use to bathing in cold water " Loreli said " warm water is also nice" Ruby added
''ah...i see...cold water does feel good sometimes but...thats why we have a swimming pool''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "All cats do is sleep" she says picking up the twins and putting them in their room And coming back
Ayen layed back "where as I've lived most of my life doing something, i need some form of physical activity." he sighed .

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen layed back "where as I've lived most of my life doing something, i need some form of physical activity." he sighed .
Amaya jumped onto the bed as a cat and climbed up onto Ayen. "go out for a run" she says laying on her stomach on his chest

Roman said:
Kat shrugged, "I would rather be flat chested. Boobs would get in my way since I'm not used to having them." She said paying for her maid costume. "I'm gonna go but a bikini now... I need to get rid of some of my money." Kat said as she walked out of the store.
"Kat in a bikini..." Yoshino whispered to herself as she watched her leave before she blushed and quickly changed out of the costume to put on regular clothes. She payed for the costumes she had and looked at Minako, "Do you wanna get ice cream or follow after Kat?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back