• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(@Roman any character except Ayame free)
(( Yeah, but I don't feel like using them at the moment, I'm already using Kaz/Kat, Minako, Roman, Hayate, Han and Takeshi ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen handed her a bowl and fork before sitting down "grilled chicken and rice" he said before taking a bite.
Amaya smiled and took the bowl and began eating. "Thank you"

She says happilh

Hikaru looked around the area of the high school in slight boredom, waiting for something to happen. His eyes were both grey at the moment as he started to sit down on a nearby bench in the courtyard of the school.

(@Anyone..)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and took the bowl and began eating. "Thank you" She says happily
Ayen smiled and nodded "no problem, and besides, if you don't properly eat, the how can the kids." he said teasingly

(( Since I'm bored, I'm just gonna do something with Asuka ))

Asuka hummed as she walked the streets of the city, "I need to get more food for the house and get some...cat food I think do Sparky." She said before stopping in front of a building, frowning slightly. "I should have made a list of things I need...." She said quietly as a portal opened up behind her, Asuka completely oblivious as to what was happening behind her. Three arms slowly reached out, two going beside her arms and the other beside her head.

tumblr_mo7813bkFD1snzw8bo1_500.gif

Asuka tensed up, feeling the presence of people behind her and tried to get away. Only she was to slow and the hands closed around her, one covering her mouth before pulling her into the portal. It immediately closed once she was through. "What do you want?" Asuka asked as she pulled out of the two girls hold.
They laughed before one of them smiled, "We just want to have fun." She said happily before she grabbed Asuka by her hair and threw her towards a wall. Asuka groaned as her body slammed into the wall before falling to the floor. She lifted her head and and looked at the two, glaring at them. "Well I'm not going to be a part of your 'fun' anymore." Asuka said before trying to teleport away. The two girls grabbed her before she could, one of them putting a hand around her neck and slamming her into a wall. "You think you can escape.... Cute." She said as she tightened her hand around her neck, Asuka gasping and clawing at it. The girl laughed before releasing her hold on Asuka's neck. She slumped against the wall, gasping for breath as she looked at the two girls. "You can't do this." She breathed heavily, standing up a little straighter and staring at the one who hurt her directly in the eyes. "I can do whatever I want with you." She said with a smirk as she used her left hand and caressed Asuka's cheek before slowly trailing it down to her chin and gently holding it in her delicate fingers. Asuka stared at the girl in fear, shaking and shivering. She couldn't utter a sound and refused to speak.

tumblr_nchaj9URK31t5mcpso1_500.gif

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Rena, the girl who was caressing her face, had asked. Her smirk widened when she got no response. "When I ask a question....I expect a response." She growled before grabbing Asuka's neck again and tossing her to the other side of the room. "We'll be back later...don't go anywhere. Or you'll be in big trouble!" Rena said as she glanced over at her, Asuka lying on the floor with blood coming from her head and unmoving. The girls laughed maniacally before leaving the room, locking the door behind them.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black appeared behind him and patted his shoulder Hello Kid!
(ME!WHO DO YOU HAVE!?)
(You can have either Fletcher, who is like a typical manly man. Or Murasaki, a evil sorcerer. Take your pick xD )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname blinked, flustered. Had she figured it out? Why did they have to come to the beach out of all places? There was no getting out of this one. What to say, what to say? Almost chokingon the breath he took in, Kaname shifted his gaze straight back off to the side and cleared his throat. She was adorable. He could no longer deny it. The way she looked at him just gave him meaning. As if he had a purpose. Silent for a few moments, Kaname spoke just as the color of his cheeks reddened again.

"I...maybe...sorta."

[/QUOTE]
She tilted her head lightly as he answered, before a smile crossed her face, as a quiet giggle escaped her lips."Why?, theres nothing here to be embarrassed about, nor have you done anything embarrassing..." she said watching him as he turned his head away.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(I choose you Murasaki)
(Good choice friend)

Muraskai was sat shrouded in darkness, his hood up to hide his skeletal face. He sat alone under a dying tree, looking through the hood out toward the world. Muraskai growled, he hated these people. So chaotic, no order.

Roman said:
Minako shook her head, "No... I haven't found any yet. Maybe daddy has though."
Yoshino hummed, "That should be interesting...." She said quietly before blushing. "Anyways, do you not see anything you like?"

BlueHawk said:
(Good choice friend)
Muraskai was sat shrouded in darkness, his hood up to hide his skeletal face. He sat alone under a dying tree, looking through the hood out toward the world. Muraskai growled, he hated these people. So chaotic, no order.
Black appeared infront of him,His arms crossed Are You Murasaki?With the Skeletal Face?

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "that you are." he said as he released her from the hug.

Ayen chuckled "want me to grab the twins so you can feed them?" he asked standing up
Dakota smiled as she then continued to walk "And its going very well lately too" she said with a small laugh

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black appeared infront of him,His arms crossed Are You Murasaki?With the Skeletal Face?
Muraskai grins viciously, pulling his hood down to reveal his face, his beady red eyes glowing. "You tell me, since you seem to know me." He says, tilting his head in interest

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she then continued to walk "And its going very well lately too" she said with a small laugh
Roland followed her "yea, it seems to be a nice day out." he said looking around when his pocket started buzzing and he pulled out his phone, which looked like it belonged in a steampunk convention.

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai grins viciously, pulling his hood down to reveal his face, his beady red eyes glowing. "You tell me, since you seem to know me." He says, tilting his head in interest
Black looks at him and says with a smirk I do know about you Black then makes a book appear and shows Murasaki's name inside it All of the death dates of people is written here

Just gonna do a little something with Taylor. No, he isn't open (OuO) ))

Taylor was off world, doing a little training with a old friend. As they sparred, they held a conversation.

"You're stronger than before! I better watch out or you'll win!"

"You trained me! I don't think I'll be at your level anytime soon!"

"Let's test that out then! I'll use my strongest attack and you'll let it hit our head on!"

Taylor dodged a punch that his teacher threw at him and kicked him in the chest as a followup.

"Let you attack me head on?! Even I'm not that crazy!"

"Too late!"

"What?! No no no no!!!"

Taylor started panicking, not having the slightest clue as to what he should do.

tumblr_lh3tjeWAJw1qf8kb8o1_400.gif

"I don't wanna die!"

With those word, a huge explosion wss caused and Taylor was lying on the ground.

"B-bastard... I said not to."

"You're alive aren't ya? Stop your whining."

Taylor just looked at him and gave a weak smile.

20110819202805!SSJ2AdultGohan.jpg

"Alright... I'll stay here for a while... I can't move anyways."

"Alright." They then sat and waited for Taylor to regain his strength.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks at him and says with a smirk I do know about you Black then makes a book appear and shows Murasaki's name inside it All of the death dates of people is written here
Muraskai grins suspiciously, Black had peeked his interest. "So, nobody likes somebody who withholds information." He says, rising to his feet.

---- -_- -------

Jay stands alone, outside of his house smoking out of his bowl. He had just gotten done some afternoon fun with Rain, and was grinning ear to ear. "Nice weather..." He mutters to himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino hummed, "That should be interesting...." She said quietly before blushing. "Anyways, do you not see anything you like?"
"No, but I was right when I said daddy found something." Minako said pointing to Kaz/Kat who was now wearing a maid's outfit.

Kat looked at Yoshino and did a little pose, "How do I look?"

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai grins suspiciously, Black had peeked his interest. "So, nobody likes somebody who withholds information." He says, rising to his feet.
---- -_- -------

Jay stands alone, outside of his house smoking out of his bowl. He had just gotten done some afternoon fun with Rain, and was grinning ear to ear. "Nice weather..." He mutters to himself.
Rena walked up at him and smiled, "Looks like you're having fun. I know where there's more of that stuff." She said, jutting her head towards the weed. "It's also free, no cost for a cutie like you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back