• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put Rin and Len in the middle, and wrapped her arms around them

Sam looked up. "And your a human?" She asks "right?" She says getting up
Marcus nodded "Yeah I am"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya drifted asleep.

Sam hugged him. "Is it hard being human?" She asks
Marcus blinked and hugged her back "Not really...Other than being the weakest race"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked and hugged her back "Not really...Other than being the weakest race"
Sam shook her head. "Your not the weakest" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "always tired aren't you?" he whispered softly.
Amaya slept peacefully, strands of hair in her face

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slept peacefully, strands of hair in her face
Ayen crawled out of bed then covered her and the twins with a blanket before going to the kitchen and started cooking.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen crawled out of bed then covered her and the twins with a blanket before going to the kitchen and started cooking.
Amaya pulled the twin closer to her.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Why are you hugging me"
Sam shrugged. "I don't know" she says moving away

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let a small giggle as she was pulled into his arms, smiling into the kiss before kissing back.

Camilla flinched before she took a step back as she pulled her hand away to get away from him swatting "Oh, Alright, I was just checking..." she said as she started at him, her eyes occasionally fluttering in a confused manner. He wasn't sunburned... so he was embarrassed... right? What possibly could he be embarrassed about? She pondered for a bit "Are you perhaps embarrassed about something?" She asked straight out, maybe she shouldn't have but she was curious. She continued to look at him as she waited for an answer.

Kaname blinked, flustered. Had she figured it out? Why did they have to come to the beach out of all places? There was no getting out of this one. What to say, what to say? Almost chokingon the breath he took in, Kaname shifted his gaze straight back off to the side and cleared his throat. She was adorable. He could no longer deny it. The way she looked at him just gave him meaning. As if he had a purpose. Silent for a few moments, Kaname spoke just as the color of his cheeks reddened again.

"I...maybe...sorta."

shortyshot8 said:

Al blinked "Uhh sure"

Weiss rolled her eyes, "I'm sure there is, you just haven't found them yet." She said as she walked into the forest.

Nanami continued to stare at him, "Daddy isn't a very good daddy is he?" She whispered to herself before hopping up on the dragon. "How do I make him go?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pulled the twin closer to her.

Sam shrugged. "I don't know" she says moving away
Ayen made chicken and rice and placed it into two bowls before walking back to the room with the bowls, the scent of grilled chicken filling the room.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "It was unusual"
Sam chuckled. "Yea, sorry" she says grabbing the bowl of grapes and putting them away

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen made chicken and rice and placed it into two bowls before walking back to the room with the bowls, the scent of grilled chicken filling the room.
Amaya's nose twitch before she opened her eyes. "Is that?" She asks tiredly

Rin's nose twitched but she didn't wake up

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Yea, sorry" she says grabbing the bowl of grapes and putting them away

Len yawned when he smelt the chicken, but went back to sleep

Ayen chuckled "ready for breakfast?" he asked showing her had two bowls.

SoulofTobi said:
Len yawned when he smelt the chicken, but went back to sleep
Ayen chuckled "ready for breakfast?" he asked showing her had two bowls.
Amaya smiled and sat up. "Yea" she says rubbing her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and sat up. "Yea" she says rubbing her eyes
Ayen handed her a bowl and fork before sitting down "grilled chicken and rice" he said before taking a bite.

Mayyflower said:

Marcus smiled "Don't be"

Evergreen98 said:
They followed her
*Kumiko then went to start the bath for Loreli but stopped remembering what they have out in the back of their house*

''wait, which do you prefer, an onsen, a swimming pool, or just a shower and a bath?''

Roman said:
Han sighed and pulled, Kanon into the hug, "Stop acting so tough about the situation. You know you're happy for me deep down inside." He said chuckling.

------------------------------

"I would tell you what happened, but you might freak if I did." Takeshi said. "Just know I'm here now and I'm all yours." He added.

"You never know, but as a boy he likes you... I guess that makes sense. Did you find any costumes?" Minako asked.
Kanon had expected Han to pull her in a hug, but after a moment, she relaxed into it. While it was true she was happy for him, she also didn't know how to feel about it, guessing that she'd take up even more of his time when her and Yumi barely got any with him. Yumi knew exactly what Kanon was thinking just by her face and she placed a hand on hers gently, giving an understanding smile.

---

Violetta nodded.

"Tell me about it. Might as well."

She snuggled up closer to him, not wanting to let go.

Lumina said:
Kanon had expected Han to pull her in a hug, but after a moment, she relaxed into it. While it was true she was happy for him, she also didn't know how to feel about it, guessing that she'd take up even more of his time when her and Yumi barely got any with him. Yumi knew exactly what Kanon was thinking just by her face and she placed a hand on hers gently, giving an understanding smile.
---

Violetta nodded.

"Tell me about it. Might as well."

She snuggled up closer to him, not wanting to let go.
Han let them go and ruffled both of their hair, with both of his hands, "So, I'm free at the moment, you two wanna go have fun?" He asked smiling.

--------------------------------

Takeshi sighed, "Well, I would have came to see you sooner, but I was injured on a job. Got hit pretty hard, could have wounded me worst, but my squad finished him before he could get me. Nothing fatal though." He said in a reassuring tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back