• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Yea" she says smiling. "When I woke up I only
Remembered my name and this house" she says.

Ami Shapeshifted into her familiar form and sat on the bench
Marcus nodded "I see"

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Yea" she says smiling. "When I woke up I only
Remembered my name and this house" she says.

Ami Shapeshifted into her familiar form and sat on the bench
D then looked at Ami and said Hello!

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "I see"
Sam tapped her chin before walking towards the kitchen as her stomach growled. "Gosh" she sighed as she looked through the fridge.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
D then looked at Ami and said Hello!
Ami looked over at D. "Hey" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam tapped her chin before walking towards the kitchen as her stomach growled. "Gosh" she sighed as she looked through the fridge.

Marcus blinked "Are you going to actually eat food?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked again "Ummm......Alright then"
Sam ate some grapes. "Am I not suppose to eat? I mean that is how everyone survive" she says a little confused.

(She doesn't remember she's a succubus)

Mayyflower said:

D climbed up on her and said I'm D the stuffed animal

Mayyflower said:
Sam ate some grapes. "Am I not suppose to eat? I mean that is how everyone survive" she says a little confused.
(She doesn't remember she's a succubus)
Marcus sighed "You are a Succubus...."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
D climbed up on her and said I'm D the stuffed animal
Ami glared at D. "I'm ami, a familiar" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "You are a Succubus...."
Sam blinked. "A succubus? Those things that feed off of sex?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded before looking at Dakota "and besides, that's the past, why focus on making life..." he said as he suddenly pulled her into his arms ".... when i can focus on improving the one i already have?" he said happily before kissing her.
Dakota let a small giggle as she was pulled into his arms, smiling into the kiss before kissing back.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

In a manner of continuous blinking, Kaname shook his head with purpose and swatted his hands halfway in terms of moving Camilla's poking finger away from his slightly red cheeks. It didnt hurt, but it was embarrassing to say in the least. Gritting his teeth, Kaname dropped his hands to his sides. He couldnt believe he was acting in such a manner, and silently released a breath as the bright coloring in his cheeks began to fade out just as they had faded in once earlier.

"No, I dont have sunburn."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla flinched before she took a step back as she pulled her hand away to get away from him swatting "Oh, Alright, I was just checking..." she said as she started at him, her eyes occasionally fluttering in a confused manner. He wasn't sunburned... so he was embarrassed... right? What possibly could he be embarrassed about? She pondered for a bit "Are you perhaps embarrassed about something?" She asked straight out, maybe she shouldn't have but she was curious. She continued to look at him as she waited for an answer.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Dont threaten to tickle me then" she says
Ayen smiled "that wasn't the only threat made." he said teasingly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let a small giggle as she was pulled into his arms, smiling into the kiss before kissing back.
Roland tilted kiss head to deepen the kiss before pulling away and smiled at her "Yeah, I'd much rather improve the life i have right now, y'know." he said happily.

...♅Akira stood on an iron beam which was held above an alleyway filled with people either being raped, killed or robbed. He looked down at the beings and stepped off of the beam, falling through the air and landing on the ground, his feet making an audible thump as they touched the ground. Akira crossed his arms and slowly walked towards the beings, a small smile playing on his lips as his red aura began polluting the area around him. He spoke, the breeze making his golden hair sway lightly♅...

“ I'd have words with you, Human. ”

tumblr_n7h9h5Ll4j1s90ra3o2_500_zpsc3nvn7mw.gif

“ Oh, and just who the fuck are you? ”

“ Someone you don't want to piss off. Now, release the Humans you have captured, I don't like seeing dead lambs. ”

“ What are you talking about? We aren't going to- ”

I was not referring to their fate. I was referring to yours. Now do as I say and release them before I release you from your life. I will not tell you again.

...♅As Akira spoke, his pupils grew smaller shortly before widening in anticipation of blood♅...

ij2fvGG5fRrF6_zpsdtfd8qd0.gif

...The beings quivered and released the Humans, allowing them to escape the alleyway. Akira smirked and responded...

“ Good. Unfortunately, you'll be dying now. ”

“ What?! We did what you told us to! ”

“ There is truth in your words, however I never said I'd let you live. ”

...♅Akira snapped his fingers as the beings was then set ablaze in a glorious black flame. He lowered his arm and smirked as he watched the fire dance, burning the beings to nothingness. When the black flames vanished, Akira tuned around, vanishing in a flurry of golden particles♅...

tumblr_n6hvz6xRVq1rro9xpo1_500_zpsockigkxt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stood on an iron beam which was held above an alleyway filled with people either being raped, killed or robbed. He looked down at the beings and stepped off of the beam, falling through the air and landing on the ground, his feet making an audible thump as they touched the ground. Akira crossed his arms and slowly walked towards the beings, a small smile playing on his lips as his red aura began polluting the area around him. He spoke, the breeze making his golden hair sway lightly♅...

“ Someone you don't want to piss off. Now, release the Humans you have captured, I don't like seeing dead lambs. ”

“ I was not referring to their fate. I was referring to yours. Now do as I say and release them before I release you from your life. I will not tell you again. ”

...♅As Akira spoke, his pupils grew smaller shortly before widening in anticipation of blood♅...

...The beings quivered and released the Humans, allowing them to escape the alleyway. Akira smirked and responded...

“ Good, unfortunately, you'll be dying now. ”

...♅Akira snapped his fingers as the beings was then set ablaze in a glorious black flame. He lowered his arm and smirked as he watched the fire dance, burning the beings to nothingness. When the black flames vanished, Akira tuned around, vanishing in a flurry of golden particles♅...

[/QUOTE]
((Akira is scaryyyyy when he's mad xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:

Roland tilted kiss head to deepen the kiss before pulling away and smiled at her "Yeah, I'd much rather improve the life i have right now, y'know." he said happily.
Dakota smiled and nodded her head "I guess that sounds like a better plan!" She tapped her chin "I suppose I'm already doing the same thing now that I think about it..." she said with a quiet chuckle.

Evergreen98 said:
ruby and Loreli nodded " makes sense" Loreli said.
''yeah...well, for your rooms, you can sleep here in my room''

*She smiles at them in a friendly way*

''i dont mind''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

I was not referring to their fate. I was referring to yours. Now do as I say and release them before I release you from your life. I will not tell you again.

“ Good. Unfortunately, you'll be dying now. ”

[/QUOTE]
TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Akira is scaryyyyy when he's mad xD ))
thats not really scary...)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...well, for your rooms, you can sleep here in my room''

''i dont mind''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli looked at her " you sure? we can tour the house and sleep in a different room too, we dont mind" she said.

Lumina said:
Yumi hugged Han again, smiling.
"Yay!"

"Yeah. Gotta make sure she's good enough for my brother." Kanon smirked at Han, placing a hand on her hip.

---------------------------

Violetta nodded into the blankets.

"I was dreaming of you, yknow. I couldn't find you no matter how hard I tried."
Han sighed and pulled, Kanon into the hug, "Stop acting so tough about the situation. You know you're happy for me deep down inside." He said chuckling.

------------------------------

"I would tell you what happened, but you might freak if I did." Takeshi said. "Just know I'm here now and I'm all yours." He added.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked in surprise, "I don't think he likes boys like I do.... You know I'm not really sure." She said with a frown. "I don't really think he does though."
"You never know, but as a boy he likes you... I guess that makes sense. Did you find any costumes?" Minako asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...well, for your rooms, you can sleep here in my room''

''i dont mind''

thats not really scary...)))

[/QUOTE]
((That's cuz he isn't full blown mad >_<))

Roman said:
Han sighed and pulled, Kanon into the hug, "Stop acting so tough about the situation. You know you're happy for me deep down inside." He said chuckling.

------------------------------

"I would tell you what happened, but you might freak if I did." Takeshi said. "Just know I'm here now and I'm all yours." He added.

"You never know, but as a boy he likes you... I guess that makes sense. Did you find any costumes?" Minako asked.
"I found a few." Yoshino said as she held up three or four costumes she had in her hand. "Did you find anything?"

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya layed there before she groaned

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded her head "I guess that sounds like a better plan!" She tapped her chin "I suppose I'm already doing the same thing now that I think about it..." she said with a quiet chuckle.
Roland nodded "that you are." he said as he released her from the hug.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed there before she groaned
Ayen chuckled "want me to grab the twins so you can feed them?" he asked standing up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back