• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''good...glad i dont have to map the entire house''
*She said jokingly*

''this used to be two separate houses, but the head of our side of the household, decided to combine the houses...''

[/QUOTE]
" why did the head want to do that?" Ruby asked

Evergreen98 said:
" why did the head want to do that?" Ruby asked
''well...he figured with all the people we have and the other household, we both wanted to reconstruct our houses so they were bigger. he just might as well did this''

GOD ITS SO HOT HERE X.X)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...he figured with all the people we have and the other household, we both wanted to reconstruct our houses so they were bigger. he just might as well did this

[/QUOTE]
ruby and Loreli nodded " makes sense" Loreli said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled and watched

Taka shrugged "I don't care anywhere but there"

Marcus smiled "I'm glad"
Nanami suddenly looked up at him again, "Can the dragon give me a ride?"

"Well aren't you just about the most helpful person I've ever met." Weiss said quietly as she walked about aimlessly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami suddenly looked up at him again, "Can the dragon give me a ride?"

"Well aren't you just about the most helpful person I've ever met." Weiss said quietly as she walked about aimlessly.
Taka sighed "There aren't many places to go"

Al blinked "Uhh sure"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
D fell down from the sky onto her,D was in his stuffed animal form
Ami was fixing her hair when someone fell in her lap. "What the hell?!" She yelped in surprise

TheBigBladeWolf said:
It was a stuffed animal,D didn't move or do anything
Ami rolled her eyes before picking it up and setting it Next to her on the bench. "Gosh" she huffed as she started doing her hair, keeping an eye on the stuffed animal

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "I'm happy you are back"
Sam smiled. "There are a few things I still don't remember, but I do remember you" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Ami rolled her eyes before picking it up and setting it Next to her on the bench. "Gosh" she huffed as she started doing her hair, keeping an eye on the stuffed animal

Sam smiled. "There are a few things I still don't remember, but I do remember you" she says happily
D then blinked to make her scared

Mayyflower said:

Marcus smiled "That's good"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "That's good"
Sam chuckled. "Yea" she says smiling. "When I woke up I only

Remembered my name and this house" she says.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
D stood still
Ami Shapeshifted into her familiar form and sat on the bench

Users who are viewing this thread

Back