• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed before looking at Minako, "Maybe he secretly likes it...." She whispered before she lead her over to some costumes on the other side of the store.
"Is daddy like you? You know how you like boys, is he the same?" Minako asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled tiredly. "Your beautiful, Im handsome" she says, obviously still half asleep
Ayen laughed "Love, you're still half asleep." he said as he cuddled up to her.

Roman said:
"Maybe when she wakes up. I asked her if she wanted to come along, but she said she was tired." Han said.
Takeshi ran and got the water and came back as fast as he could. "Here. Now what do you need me for?" He asked.
Yumi clapped her hands together, excited.

"Yay! I'd love to meet her!"

"Yeah."

Kanon didn't seem all that interested, but it seemed like her brother really cared about her, so she'd give her a chance.

Violetta took the water, sucking it down. When he asked why he needed her, she wrapped herself around his torso, snuggling up to him.

Roman said:
"Is daddy like you? You know how you like boys, is he the same?" Minako asked curiously.
Yoshino blinked in surprise, "I don't think he likes boys like I do.... You know I'm not really sure." She said with a frown. "I don't really think he does though."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya cuddled back. "Okay my little goddess" she says smiling
Ayen chuckled "no, that's your name." he said kissing the back of her neck.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka chuckled "Alright let's go"

Al blinked "Well I am a normal Human but his master" He said pointing to the Dragon "Gave me it's soul so I can use Magic"
Weiss stood up straight and turned, leaving the balcony. "Finally! This party is so boring."

"Ooooh!" Nanami said before looking down at her body. "Can I do that to? Or do I already have a soul of my own."

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss stood up straight and turned, leaving the balcony. "Finally! This party is so boring."

"Ooooh!" Nanami said before looking down at her body. "Can I do that to? Or do I already have a soul of my own."
Al chuckled "That's something you have to find out alone"

Taka followed her not caring where they went

Lumina said:
Yumi clapped her hands together, excited.
"Yay! I'd love to meet her!"

"Yeah."

Kanon didn't seem all that interested, but it seemed like her brother really cared about her, so she'd give her a chance.

Violetta took the water, sucking it down. When he asked why he needed her, she wrapped herself around his torso, snuggling up to him.
"Alright, whenever I get the chance I'll take you both to meet her." He said smiling.

-------------------------------

Takeshi raised a brow and patted Violetta's back, "Is this what you meant? Thought you were gonna need more stuff..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "That's something you have to find out alone"

Taka followed her not caring where they went
Nanami pouted, "Aww...okay..." She said softly before she resumed hugging the dragon.

Weiss left the party and looked around, "Now...were should we go?" She asked, tapping her finger on her chin as she walked along the street.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she whispers
Ayen smirked "now, you're not gonna make me have to tickle or smother you in kisses in order to get a straight answer out of you, are you?" he asked teasingly.

Nonalaka said:
She looked back at him and smiled "For you it is"

"Are you sure? I'd highly doubt that you'd want to learn about something like that..." she giggled lightly "I tend to get a bit carried away when I talk about such things" she said as she placed her hands to the sides of her face. She then looked over at Kaname, his face reddened "huh..." Camilla walked closer to him, curious to why his face was like this, of course, not taking into account it may be her attire or herself, her mind just didn't think that way "Kaname? Your face is all red, Are you perhaps sunburnt?" She asked with a small pout as she tilted her head, her arm reaching up so she could poke his cheek with her finger "Does this hurt your skin?"

In a manner of continuous blinking, Kaname shook his head with purpose and swatted his hands halfway in terms of moving Camilla's poking finger away from his slightly red cheeks. It didnt hurt, but it was embarrassing to say in the least. Gritting his teeth, Kaname dropped his hands to his sides. He couldnt believe he was acting in such a manner, and silently released a breath as the bright coloring in his cheeks began to fade out just as they had faded in once earlier.

"No, I dont have sunburn."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "now, you're not gonna make me have to tickle or smother you in kisses in order to get a straight answer out of you, are you?" he asked teasingly.
Amaya moves away to where she falls off the bed. "Ayenn what the hell" she whined

Mayyflower said:
Amaya moves away to where she falls off the bed. "Ayenn what the hell" she whined
Ayen held back a laugh "you could of just asked me to move away." he said trying to sound calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back