• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Taka nodded "Alright then"

(That sounded....New xD )

Al chuckled "I'm glad it's only him"
(( Sssssshh...don't bring the pervy thoughts over here xD ))

"Why is that daddy?" Nanami asked as she lifted her head up to look at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair easily hit it back and grinned, "Come on. Is that all you've got?"

"Pffftt....no." Weiss laughed as she set the glass down on the railing. "I'm not a lightweight."
Levi chuckled and hit it back

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded before sighing and slumping down on to the railing. "Ugh...."
Taka titled his head "What's wrong?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Sssssshh...don't bring the pervy thoughts over here xD ))
"Why is that daddy?" Nanami asked as she lifted her head up to look at him.
( xD )

Al smiled "That was the one who taught me my magic"

Roman said:
Kat facepalmed, "Yoshi, why the heck would I mean that?" She asked.
Yoshino shrugged, "I don't know. I was just saying that because I felt like it." She laughed a little before walking into the costume store.

Mayyflower said:
"Morning beautiful" she says jokingly
Ayen opened his eyes "i think you're mistaken," he said before yawning "you're the beautiful one." he said attempting to sound sweet.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shrugged, "I don't know. I was just saying that because I felt like it." She laughed a little before walking into the costume store.
Kat sighed and followed behind Yoshino, "Alright then..." she said. Minako remained at Yoshino's side, quietly though.

Roman said:
Kat sighed and followed behind Yoshino, "Alright then..." she said. Minako remained at Yoshino's side, quietly though.
"I feel like I'm being judge so hard for saying that...." Yoshino said quietly as she looked around at the different costumes.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "I don't know"
"What am I?" Nanami asked curiously. "I asked mommy and she said I was half fairy and half of whatever you are. What are you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I feel like I'm being judge so hard for saying that...." Yoshino said quietly as she looked around at the different costumes.

"What am I?" Nanami asked curiously. "I asked mommy and she said I was half fairy and half of whatever you are. What are you?"
Al smiled "Human"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka nodded "Wanna ditch this place and go do something else?"
"Please before I die from boredom." Weiss said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Human"
"Daddies a human? But mommy said you have weird fire magic thingy powers. How can a human have powers or magic thingys?" Nanami was firing question after question, after all, she was a curious girl. She felt like she needed to know these things.

WeirdPrincess said:

Kat chuckled, "Whatever. Just find some costumes and stuff." She said before kissing her cheek and making her way over to some other costumes. "Daddy seems to be unbothered by the fact he's a girl..." Minako said to Yoshino.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Please before I die from boredom." Weiss said.

"Daddies a human? But mommy said you have weird fire magic thingy powers. How can a human have powers or magic thingys?" Nanami was firing question after question, after all, she was a curious girl. She felt like she needed to know these things.
Taka chuckled "Alright let's go"

Al blinked "Well I am a normal Human but his master" He said pointing to the Dragon "Gave me it's soul so I can use Magic"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen opened his eyes "i think you're mistaken," he said before yawning "you're the beautiful one." he said attempting to sound sweet.
Amaya smiled tiredly. "Your beautiful, Im handsome" she says, obviously still half asleep

Roman said:
Kat chuckled, "Whatever. Just find some costumes and stuff." She said before kissing her cheek and making her way over to some other costumes. "Daddy seems to be unbothered by the fact he's a girl..." Minako said to Yoshino.
Yoshino blushed before looking at Minako, "Maybe he secretly likes it...." She whispered before she lead her over to some costumes on the other side of the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back