• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...Emiko is like a prankster...and shes just...mischievous while the red hair girl, Seria, is like...well, someone who takes things seriously...well lets just say, she can get funny and all but most of the time shes serious'

[/QUOTE]
Lorlei laughed and ruby chuckled " we're like that" Loreli said " you didnt prank me alot though" Ruby said " and your were always so serious" Loreli added and laughe.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its so fun. Especially when only you can see me Sam. Anyways.. these people will be so sad because of you that you forgot them" she smirks.
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Sam "I am your Husband"
Sam raised an eyebrow. Samantha is he my husband? She asks inside her head. "My husband?" She asks

Riley frowned. "your not sick, I don't feel any emotion from you" she says before running up to her and hugging her. "I'm your daughter, please remember me mommy" she whimpers

Mayyflower said:
Sam raised an eyebrow. Samantha is he my husband? She asks inside her head. "My husband?" She asks
Riley frowned. "your not sick, I don't feel any emotion from you" she says before running up to her and hugging her. "I'm your daughter, please remember me mommy" she whimpers
Marcus sighed "This is a mess"

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes turned purple before she moved Riley away. "I don't remember you guys and it's better that I don't" she says with a frown as she mocks Samantha @shortyshot8
Marcus looked at her "Is that so? Tch....Idiot"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he walked out if the room and to the porch taking in a deep breath.
Amaya fell asleep

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus cleared his throat "I said...IDIOT"
Sam's eyes flickered. "I don't like that word." She rolled her eyes

Riley backed up. "Ima leave" she says before warping away

Mayyflower said:
Amaya fell asleep

Sam's eyes flickered. "I don't like that word." She rolled her eyes

Riley backed up. "Ima leave" she says before warping away
Marcus frowned "What's up with you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "That's what you were told huh?"
Sam nodded. "yep" she says before walking over to the counter and grabbing the bottle with a little purple stuff at the bottom, she went to the kitchen

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "yep" she says before walking over to the counter and grabbing the bottle with a little purple stuff at the bottom, she went to the kitchen
Marcus narrowed his eyes "What the hell is going on......?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya was curled in a ball.
Ayen crawled under the blanket and wrapped an arms around her before falling asleep.

(time skip to morning)

Roman said:
Kat raised a brow, "I never judged you. I don't mind going to costume stores with you. In fact, this will be a nice way to bond... For us all."
"Bonding! Not to be confused with bondage!" Yoshino exclaimed as she made her way to the costume store.

Evergreen98 said:
Lorlei laughed and ruby chuckled " we're like that" Loreli said " you didnt prank me alot though" Ruby said " and your were always so serious" Loreli added and laughe.
''seems like you'll really get along with the family''

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed taking a drink "Well...At least I have some company"
"That is...before I decide to leave." Weiss said before looking at his drink. "Can I have some?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back