• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam hummed at the thought. "When did I create you?" She asks. "Who are you?" She asks Riley.
"Your daughter..." She says

@shortyshot8
Marcus blinked "Oh god no" He said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah, i see. so well do you want a tour or-''
*You then started hearing girls in the back and footsteps*

*Emiko was running past the door way laughing with a bottle of whip cream*

*Seria was chasing Emiko with whip cream on her face*

*Himeragi then turned around*

''E-Emiko!! Dont waste the whip cream!!''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli binked a little and then laughed "they are very energetic" " kinda like you when you were a kid" Ruby added. " i was not that hyper.."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Maybe? You don't think I can win?" Alastair asked jokingly before he hit the puck back harder.
Levi shook her head. "I'm like the master of this game" she says before missing the puck as it went in.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Huh?" Weiss said before looking over at him. "Well....there's free food and drinks, why wouldn't I come?"
Taka nodded "True...I'm not much of the festive kind" He said "So this is kinda stupid to me"

LunaCrosby said:
"But now I'm tired" she says.
William yawned "Me and you both"

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "Maybe if you get lucky" He said before in a matter of seconds they were there
"I wanna pet a dragon! I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!" Nanami whined as she held on to him tighter, even though they were already there.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli binked a little and then laughed "they are very energetic" " kinda like you when you were a kid" Ruby added. " i was not that hyper.."
''yeah...Emiko is like a prankster...and shes just...mischievous while the red hair girl, Seria, is like...well, someone who takes things seriously...well lets just say, she can get funny and all but most of the time shes serious''

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wanna pet a dragon! I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!" Nanami whined as she held on to him tighter, even though they were already there.
Al looked at her "Quiet" He said

Mayyflower said:
Levi shook her head. "I'm like the master of this game" she says before missing the puck as it went in.
Alastair smirked, "Uhuh. Sure you are." He said, waiting for her to hit the puck back.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "Oh god no" He said
Riley went over to Marcus. "daddy what happened to mommy" she asks hugging him

Sam looked over at Marcus and froze before putting her hand on her chests "who are you guys" she asks @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Taka nodded "True...I'm not much of the festive kind" He said "So this is kinda stupid to me"

William yawned "Me and you both"
Weiss nodded as she leaned on the railing next to him, "Yeah probably."

Mayyflower said:
Riley went over to Marcus. "daddy what happened to mommy" she asks hugging him
Sam looked over at Marcus and froze before putting her hand on her chests "who are you guys" she asks @LunaCrosby
Marcus frowned "She's just not feeling well" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded as she leaned on the railing next to him, "Yeah probably."
Taka looked at her "But...If I didn't come I might get scolded so....Not much I can do"

Mayyflower said:
Sam hummed at the thought. "When did I create you?" She asks. "Who are you?" She asks Riley.
"Your daughter..." She says

@shortyshot8
"Its so fun. Especially when only you can see me Sam. Anyways.. these people will be so sad because of you that you forgot them" she smirks.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino pouted at Kat, "Because I like costumes. Don't judge me." She said before hugging Minako back. "Alright, to the costume store!" She said, pointing a finger out of the store before walking.
Kat raised a brow, "I never judged you. I don't mind going to costume stores with you. In fact, this will be a nice way to bond... For us all."

LunaCrosby said:
"Its so fun. Especially when only you can see me Sam. Anyways.. these people will be so sad because of you that you forgot them" she smirks.
@shortyshot8
Mayyflower said:
Riley's eyes widen. "That's not good" she says worriedly
Sam waited for her answer.
Marcus looked at Sam "I am your Husband"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka looked at her "But...If I didn't come I might get scolded so....Not much I can do"
Weiss waves her hand, "I suppose so. Getting scolded isn't always fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back