• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "That's what I need to do" He said bracing himself as wings came out of his back
Nanami awed at the sight, "Daddy has wings?! Cool!" She exclaimed before picking up Nigou.

Roman said:
Minako pouted, "How about 9?" "No." "10?" "No." "11?" "No." "12?" "No." "13?" "No." "14?" "I'll think about it."
Yoshino looked between the two before laughing, "How about we just say when she's old enough. Like......17 or 16 or something."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he ran his hand down her side then wrapped them around her waist "now, it's getting late, but neither of us are tired, what ever shall we do?" he asked playfully.
Amaya smirked a little. "hm good question" she says smiling a little

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled before picking her up again and walking off of the ride, "Now that we're done with rides. What games do you want to play?"
Levi hummed at the thought. "Air hockey? If they have it" she says

Roman said:
"In a huge mansion with my friends and our cousin Roman. I also stay with my girlfriend who decided to move in with me." Han said happily.

Takeshi sighed and caught Violette before she fell, "I told you, you need to rest. I'm off work now if you'd like to go back home."
Kanon nodded, and Yumi smiled.

"That's so great to hear! I'm happy for you!"

"Girlfriend, eh?"

Violetta nodded, tiredly resting her forehead into Takeshi's chest and closing her eyes again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked between the two before laughing, "How about we just say when she's old enough. Like......17 or 16 or something."
"17? That's in 1..2..3... 11 years!" Minako exclaimed. Kat shrugged, "I agree. Yoshino and I are only 18 ourselves. That's a lot of stress put on us if you end up with a boyfriend.... "

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked a little. "hm good question" she says smiling a little
Ayen smiled slyly as he leaned in "i thought so, but this time i want an answer from you, seeing as i usual have to come up with the answer." he whispered softly in her ear

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled slyly as he leaned in "i thought so, but this time i want an answer from you, seeing as i usual have to come up with the answer." he whispered softly in her ear
Amaya smirked. "Guess your not gonna get an answer cause I'm not gonna ask it." She says before covering up with a blanket. "So Ima go to sleep, love you" she says

Roman said:
"17? That's in 1..2..3... 11 years!" Minako exclaimed. Kat shrugged, "I agree. Yoshino and I are only 18 ourselves. That's a lot of stress put on us if you end up with a boyfriend.... "
"You'll survive that long, I bet you'll forget about even wanting a boyfriend or dating." Yoshino said with a nod. "It's not like dating is a large part of your life."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "Guess your not gonna get an answer cause I'm not gonna ask it." She says before covering up with a blanket. "So Ima go to sleep" love you" she says
Ayen sighed "well then, that didn't end up the way i thought it would." he said staring at the ceiling.

Lumina said:
Kanon nodded, and Yumi smiled.
"That's so great to hear! I'm happy for you!"

"Girlfriend, eh?"

Violetta nodded, tiredly resting her forehead into Takeshi's chest and closing her eyes again.
Han smiled and nodded, "Yeah, thanks, Yumi!" He said happily. He then looked at Kanon, "Yeah girlfriend."

Takeshi picks up, Violetta and told Han he was leaving. He then vanished, reappearing in their bedroom. "Here I'll help you with whatever you need." He said laying her in bed. "What do you feel you need at the moment?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi hummed at the thought. "Air hockey? If they have it" she says
"I'm sure they have it in the arcade." Alastair said as he walked towards the arcade. Upon reaching the inside, he spotted an air hockey table in the back and walked over towards it. He gently set her down once they reached it, "Alright. We're here."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You'll survive that long, I bet you'll forget about even wanting a boyfriend or dating." Yoshino said with a nod. "It's not like dating is a large part of your life."
"You're right... For now daddy is the only boy I need." Kat chuckled, "Yep, the day you fall in love I might die." She said giggling a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well then, that didn't end up the way i thought it would." he said staring at the ceiling.
Amaya chuckled. "Your the one that's not tired and your wanting to know what to do, so" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm sure they have it in the arcade." Alastair said as he walked towards the arcade. Upon reaching the inside, he spotted an air hockey table in the back and walked over towards it. He gently set her down once they reached it, "Alright. We're here."
Levi smiled happily. "Awesome" she says happily as she went to one side and started the game. "Who do you think will win?" She asks

Roman said:
"You're right... For now daddy is the only boy I need." Kat chuckled, "Yep, the day you fall in love I might die." She said giggling a little.
"Haha...that's hilarious." Yoshino said blankly before looking around. "We've been standing in this store for a while....I wanna go look at costumes."

Roman said:
Han smiled and nodded, "Yeah, thanks, Yumi!" He said happily. He then looked at Kanon, "Yeah girlfriend."
Takeshi picks up, Violetta and told Han he was leaving. He then vanished, reappearing in their bedroom. "Here I'll help you with whatever you need." He said laying her in bed. "What do you feel you need at the moment?"
Kanon crossed her arms.

"When did this happen?"

"Can we meet her?"

"Yumi!"

"What?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Your the one that's not tired and your wanting to know what to do, so" she says
Ayen groaned "i think I'll get some fresh air." he said sitting up.

Mayyflower said:

Levi smiled happily. "Awesome" she says happily as she went to one side and started the game. "Who do you think will win?" She asks
Alastair shrugged, "Maybe you. Mostly likely me." He said jokingly as he took the puck and hit it towards her.

Roman said:
Violetta snuggled up in the blankets, opening her eyes slightly.

"You.... and some water."

Her fever was starting to go down slightly, but it still made her feel out of it.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...they know how to control their powers well. but i guess so, tho il have to inform their mother and...watch as well''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli giggled and nodded " ok and thanks for letting us stay" she said wit a polite bow.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Haha...that's hilarious." Yoshino said blankly before looking around. "We've been standing in this store for a while....I wanna go look at costumes."
Kat chuckled, "Costumes? Why costumes, mon armour?" She asked. Minako ran over to Yoshino and happily hugged her, "Yay costumes! Come on daddy!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back