• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William kissed her neck softly

Al chuckled a little "Oh boy"
Nanami happily skipped towards home, "Does daddy want to go anywhere?" She asked, looking at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...no wonder you asked if there were any demons...''
*Himeragi then came in with a maid outfit*

''hey Kumi- who are they...?''

''new family members......oh and their demons so im sure you'll get along fine with them, retired Fourth Ring of Hell''

''oh demons...cool, im Himeragi. Half demon, and half angel. but im a reborn intoner as well...kinda died since hell was destroyed and all..hahaha..''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli gave her a polite bow " nice to meet you. I am Loreli and this is my sister Ruby" Ruby had her eyes closed and waved at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino burst out laughing, "That's perfect. We'll call you Kat now instead of Kaz."
Kaz or well 'Kat' frowned, "You're lucky I love you both to death." "You'll survive, mommy #2!" "I'm not even gonna last a week..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al shrugged "If you want"
Nanami stopped and gave him a confused look, "If I want? But....I just asked if you needed to go anywhere....what do I have to do with it?" She asked, her confusion growing.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli gave her a polite bow " nice to meet you. I am Loreli and this is my sister Ruby" Ruby had her eyes closed and waved at her.
''nice to meet you too. i hope you have a great time here. although, there may be some children running around so...just dont be a bad influence for them okay? luckily theres only 3 of em..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami stopped and gave him a confused look, "If I want? But....I just asked if you needed to go anywhere....what do I have to do with it?" She asked, her confusion growing.
Al smiled "I'm confusing...I have a place in mind"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nice to meet you too. i hope you have a great time here. although, there may be some children running around so...just dont be a bad influence for them okay? luckily theres only 3 of em..''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli giggled " dont worry i dealed with kids before..." Ruby hummed " she is very good with them..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright love." Alastair said happily as he set her in the cart of the ride before getting in after her. The bar closed over both of them before starting.
(Time skip)

LunaCrosby said:
"Y-yeah it does" she says and blushes even more.
William grinned a little before kissing her neck more slowly edging his way to the bed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]not really

[/QUOTE]
(Damn xD Well thanks for at least responding)

Roman said:
Kaz or well 'Kat' frowned, "You're lucky I love you both to death." "You'll survive, mommy #2!" "I'm not even gonna last a week..."
"You live. That's the important thing." Yoshino giggled at Kat. "Wait I minute..... I'm gonna be kissing a girl?!" She exclaimed before she ran around the store frantically. "What's that even like? This is weird! Is this even normal?!"

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli giggled " dont worry i dealed with kids before..." Ruby hummed " she is very good with them..."
''cool. oh and...the kids are.......crap i forgot what beings they were...well, all i know is..well, their similar to you guys, i mean, theres a kid named Assana who is fond of water, and Myuki who is fond of fire as well. they really are great children. the third is only an infant so...yeah. im sure you 4 will get along great''

*She said with a smile*

LunaCrosby said:
"Have fun forgetting everybody" she smirked.
Sam slammed her fists on the counter before she passed out and hit her head on the way down, as she layed on the ground

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, I'm not exactly a potato person.." he said as rubbed her back
Amaya smiled. "I know love" she says with a chuckle

shortyshot8 said:
William grinned a little before kissing her neck more slowly edging his way to the bed

(Damn xD Well thanks for at least responding)
Kagura blushed and gripped onto his shirt tightly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''cool. oh and...the kids are.......crap i forgot what beings they were...well, all i know is..well, their similar to you guys, i mean, theres a kid named Assana who is fond of water, and Myuki who is fond of fire as well. they really are great children. the third is only an infant so...yeah. im sure you 4 will get along great''
*She said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
"oo we can teach them how do cool things with their powers..." Loreli said happily and Ruby chuckled a little.

Mayyflower said:
(Time skip)
Alastair stepped off of the ride and stretched, "Well that wasn't so bad." He said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I'm confusing...I have a place in mind"
"Where is that daddy?" Nanami asked, tilting her head to the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back