• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Oh I bet" she says smiling
Ayen chuckled "yeah, i would" he said as he started kissing her "their sweet.... their warm.... and soft.... and i never.... have to.... compete.... for them...." he said lovingly between kisses.

Lumina said:
Yumi smiled sweetly, with Kanon smiling as well at her brother.
"Maybe if you showed up more often you might know that." She elbowed his arm, slightly hard.

Violetta just looked at Takeshi strangely.

"What? There's no way.. I don't get sick..." she sounded obstinate.
Han chuckled, "I would, but I work now. I also have to keep things safe here. I pretty much finished off everything back home. Anyways, you're here now! That means I don't have to go far to see you." He said happily.

Takeshi facepalmed, "That's right, you were just really tired... You looked sick though." He said. "Here, stand up."

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little pulling out his wallet
The clerk chuckled as she scanned the bar code of the book. "I can tell. This book might be a little mature for you." She stated, putting it in the bag. "It'll be 9.96." She said to Al before Nanami looked puzzled. "Why is is mature? I didn't see any kissing or anything in it." "You'll see when you read it. If you dad allows it."

WeirdPrincess said:
The clerk chuckled as she scanned the bar code of the book. "I can tell. This book might be a little mature for you." She stated, putting it in the bag. "It'll be 9.96." She said to Al before Nanami looked puzzled. "Why is is mature? I didn't see any kissing or anything in it." "You'll see when you read it. If you dad allows it."
Al paid for it and looked at Nanami "I have no clue"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Alright"
Sam nodded. "Okay" she says softly. "Ima go figure out something, is Riley home or is she at the park? Cause I need to grab something from home" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "yeah, i would" he said as he started kissing her "their sweet.... their warm.... and soft.... and i never.... have to.... compete.... for them...." he said lovingly between kisses.
Amaya smiled. "Well that is if you do something I don't like then maybe" she says jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Okay" she says softly. "Ima go figure out something, is Riley home or is she at the park? Cause I need to grab something from home" she says

Amaya smiled. "Well that is if you do something I don't like then maybe" she says jokingly
Marcus shrugged "I have no clue"

shortyshot8 said:
Al paid for it and looked at Nanami "I have no clue"
Nanami smiled at her before looking at Al. "Thank you daddy!" She said happily before walking out of the bookstore.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "I have no clue"
Sam opened a portal, "she's at the park" she says. "Well I'll be right back." She says before pecking his lips and warping home

Mayyflower said:
Sam opened a portal, "she's at the park" she says. "Well I'll be right back." She says before pecking his lips and warping home
Marcus smiled "Alright" (GTG For a bit)

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled "when have i ever....." he stopped for a moment "don't answer that." he said quickly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui blinked, "Do what? You mean this?" He asked before shaking his head to get the water out of his hair and off of his face.
tumblr_nqrupqbm7W1t88gz6o6_250.gif
"Y-yeah" she says and presses her lips in a thin line.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "I would, but I work now. I also have to keep things safe here. I pretty much finished off everything back home. Anyways, you're here now! That means I don't have to go far to see you." He said happily.

Takeshi facepalmed, "That's right, you were just really tired... You looked sick though." He said. "Here, stand up."
Yumi looked saddened, but Kanon nodded.

"Makes enough sense. Where are you staying these days, anyways?"

Violetta shakily stood up, and as soon as she was on her feet she nearly collapsed into Takeshi, a wave of dizziness cover coming her.

"What th- ugh..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Y-yeah" she says and presses her lips in a thin line.
Ulqui chuckled and patted her head, "At least I know one weakness you have. I'll stop doing that."

Lumina said:
Yumi looked saddened, but Kanon nodded.
"Makes enough sense. Where are you staying these days, anyways?"

Violetta shakily stood up, and as soon as she was on her feet she nearly collapsed into Takeshi, a wave of dizziness cover coming her.

"What th- ugh..."
"In a huge mansion with my friends and our cousin Roman. I also stay with my girlfriend who decided to move in with me." Han said happily.

Takeshi sighed and caught Violette before she fell, "I told you, you need to rest. I'm off work now if you'd like to go back home."

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and followed her happily
Nanami went over to Nigou, who had been sitting patiently outside the store. "Come on boy! We're going home now." She said happily before she started walking home, Nigou barking and happily following after her.

LunaCrosby said:
A potion appeared in front of Sam "looks like that boys getting in the way. Drink this" she orders.
@Mayyflower
Sam's eyes turned purple before she grabbed the drink.What are you doing to me? She asks as a tear slides down her face

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "i love you." he said softly.
(okay)
Amaya smiled. "I love you too" she says sweetly

Roman said:
Reiji pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her neck before kissing her there.
*Ciara then moaned a bit softly as Reiji kissed there* (Fade?)

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli hummed " true very true" Ruby poked her cheek " your very hyper..." Loreli hummed " 300.." Loreli answered.
''300...? thats how old you two are?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara then moaned a bit softly as Reiji kissed there* (Fade?)

''300...? thats how old you two are?''

[/QUOTE]
(( Sure ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back