• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Really?...Why not?" She asked in a confused tone.
Roland sighed "because, i don't like playing god." he said looking at his feet.

(sorry, didn't get a alert.... ;- ;)

LunaCrosby said:
"Aww your no fun" she pouted.
Ulqui chuckled again before he leaned down and pecked her on the lips, "Deal with it."

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Sure!"
"Hurray!" Nanami said happily before she rushed to the counter so they could pay for it.

Roman said:
Takeshi put his hands on her shoulders and laid her back down, "No. Relax and then you can hug me as much as possible later."
Han raised a brow, "Really? This school is for magical beings though... "
Violetta being the stubborn naive goddess she was, didn't understand being sick, and she simply looked at him.

"But I'm fine..."

Yumi went to stand next to Kanon, who looked at Han with a smirk.

"You think you're the only one with inhuman skills?"

"We are dad's kids too, ya know."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled again before he leaned down and pecked her on the lips, "Deal with it."

"Hurray!" Nanami said happily before she rushed to the counter so they could pay for it.
Al chuckled and followed her

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "yes we shall" she says
William smiled "Alright" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:

"I have a thing for people that do that with their hair.. its kinda hot to me" she says and looks away... a bit embarrassed.

Lumina said:
Violetta being the stubborn naive goddess she was, didn't understand being sick, and she simply looked at him.
"But I'm fine..."

Yumi went to stand next to Kanon, who looked at Han with a smirk.

"You think you're the only one with inhuman skills?"

"We are dad's kids too, ya know."
Han smirked also, "Oh really? That makes sense as to why you're here then." He said with a slight chuckle.

Takeshi sighed, "No you're not. You're sick. When you're sick, it is preferred you stay in bed for rest. Whenever you feel absolutely at your best, then you can do as you wish."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "because, i don't like playing god." he said looking at his feet.
(sorry, didn't get a alert.... ;- ;)
((Its okay, that happens me a lot :'D))

Dakota furrowed her brows lightly as she rubbed the side of her neck in thought "I suppose I never thought of it that way.... I guess if you say it that way it doesn't sound like a good thing..." she said nodding.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled and followed her
William smiled "Alright" He said softly
Nanami slapped the book on the counter and looked at the clerk, her eyes barely peeking over the counter. "We're here to pay for that." She said, pointing towards the book.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami slapped the book on the counter and looked at the clerk, her eyes barely peeking over the counter. "We're here to pay for that." She said, pointing towards the book.
Al chuckled a little pulling out his wallet

Mayyflower said:
Sam pressed her lips in a thin line. "Just keep me away from Riley" she says completely serious. "Just until I get this sorted out" she says nodding
(@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"I have a thing for people that do that with their hair.. its kinda hot to me" she says and looks away... a bit embarrassed.
Ulqui blinked, "Do what? You mean this?" He asked before shaking his head to get the water out of his hair and off of his face.

tumblr_nqrupqbm7W1t88gz6o6_250.gif

Nonalaka said:
((Its okay, that happens me a lot :'D))
Dakota furrowed her brows lightly as she rubbed the side of her neck in thought "I suppose I never thought of it that way.... I guess if you say it that way it doesn't sound like a good thing..." she said nodding.
Roland nodded before looking at Dakota "and besides, that's the past, why focus on making life..." he said as he suddenly pulled her into his arms ".... when i can focus on improving the one i already have?" he said happily before kissing her.

Roman said:
Han smirked also, "Oh really? That makes sense as to why you're here then." He said with a slight chuckle.

Takeshi sighed, "No you're not. You're sick. When you're sick, it is preferred you stay in bed for rest. Whenever you feel absolutely at your best, then you can do as you wish."
Yumi smiled sweetly, with Kanon smiling as well at her brother.

"Maybe if you showed up more often you might know that." She elbowed his arm, slightly hard.

Violetta just looked at Takeshi strangely.

"What? There's no way.. I don't get sick..." she sounded obstinate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back