• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sigh...alright''
*She then went back in her inner vampire form as she did the same thing to her schwerts on the floor as the portal formed inside the chains as another portal appeared above the bed*

''have fun''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli grabbed Ruby who blinked as she was pushed in. Loreli then jumped in again and Ruby moved out of the way before she landed on her. Ruby looked at her and Loreli laughed " your hyper.." " am not"

shortyshot8 said:
Al turned around "Not gonna ask"
Nanami walked away from the book before picking up something else. Her cheeks reddened even more as her eyes scanned the page, "Are girls allowed to do this? I thought to make a baby you needed a mommy and a daddy.... All I see are two girls...."

LunaCrosby said:
(I think it was the post where she said she had a skill of keeping secrets)
"Is that so? Then I see no point me trying to get it out of you." Ulqui said as he looked down at her.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli grabbed Ruby who blinked as she was pushed in. Loreli then jumped in again and Ruby moved out of the way before she landed on her. Ruby looked at her and Loreli laughed " your hyper.." " am not"
''haha...how old are you two anyway?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami walked away from the book before picking up something else. Her cheeks reddened even more as her eyes scanned the page, "Are girls allowed to do this? I thought to make a baby you needed a mommy and a daddy.... All I see are two girls...."
Al looked at her and looked at the book "Uhh....Interesting...." He said a blush forming on his face before he looked away "Didn't see anything"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura got as close to him as she could, wrapping her arms around his neck.
William continued kissing her biting down lightly on her bottom lip

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her and looked at the book "Uhh....Interesting...." He said a blush forming on his face before he looked away "Didn't see anything"

Nanami yelped and dropped the book, "I-I wasn't reading anything bad. Nope!" She quickly walked away and picked up something else, "There's a lot of fighting in this one..... Can I get it?" She asked, holding up the manga.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...how old are you two anyway?''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli giggled " you know its rude to ask a lady her age" she said. "well... we look 18... i think.. right?" Ruby asked Loreli who nodded.

shortyshot8 said:

Kagura blushed, lightly rubbing the back of his neck.

Lumina said:
Violetta started to try and get up, to hug Takeshi.
Kanon looked at Han.

"We're 15 now. Dad thought we should come here for highschool." She shrugged, and Yumi nodded in agreement.
Takeshi put his hands on her shoulders and laid her back down, "No. Relax and then you can hug me as much as possible later."

Han raised a brow, "Really? This school is for magical beings though... "

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura blushed, lightly rubbing the back of his neck.
William blushed loving the feeling of his lips against her's

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami yelped and dropped the book, "I-I wasn't reading anything bad. Nope!" She quickly walked away and picked up something else, "There's a lot of fighting in this one..... Can I get it?" She asked, holding up the manga.
Al blinked "I don't care whatever you want you can get"

LunaCrosby said:
"No but I enjoyed seeing you try" she says as she looked up at him.
Ulqui chuckled, "I think I'm done trying." He said as he let go of her before leaning back on his hands and looking out at the ocean.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli giggled " you know its rude to ask a lady her age" she said. "well... we look 18... i think.. right?" Ruby asked Loreli who nodded.
''well...im a lady..that only applies to men. its rude for men to ask for a young adult lady's age...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She then wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her neck before kissing her there.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...im a lady..that only applies to men. its rude for men to ask for a young adult lady's age...''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli hummed " true very true" Ruby poked her cheek " your very hyper..." Loreli hummed " 300.." Loreli answered.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed loving the feeling of his lips against her's

Al blinked "I don't care whatever you want you can get"
"But I didn't bring money with me....I forgot to ask mommy before I left." Nanami said sadly.

((Anyone free to interact with ilaani? I'm bored and the rest of my characters are stuck ;- ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back