• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Takesho chuckled, "Yeah, sorry I took so lon getting here. I didn't know until a while ago." He said smiling.
Han smiled and let go of Yumi, "How'd you two get here anyway?" He asked.

Reiji smirked and nodded before kissing her. "Sounds good indeed."
*Ciara blushes as she then decides to hesitantly kiss back since now they were in public*

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Whatever" He said turning around "If you are gonna be like that then.......I'm leaving"
Nanami stopped walking and turned around to look at him. She sniffed, "You never even apologized....." She said as she stared at him before her hands balled into fists.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami stopped walking and turned around to look at him. She sniffed, "You never even apologized....." She said as she stared at him before her hands balled into fists.
Al looked back at her "Do I need to?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara blushes as she then decides to hesitantly kiss back since now they were in public*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled, and kissed back.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled a little
Sam pressed her lips in a thin line. "Just keep me away from Riley" she says completely serious. "Just until I get this sorted out" she says nodding

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slid her tongue into his mouth, pressing her chest against his.
Ayen wrapped his arms around her waist while sliding his tongue into her mouth.

(sorry for late reply, didn't get a alert...)

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked down "I'm...Sorry......." He muttered
Nanami nodded, "I...accept you apology." She said as she unclenched her fists and shook out her hands. "I'm gonna go to the bookstore....do you....want to come with me?" She asked, a little nervous that he would say no.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded, "I...accept you apology." She said as she unclenched her fists and shook out her hands. "I'm gonna go to the bookstore....do you....want to come with me?" She asked, a little nervous that he would say no.
Al smiled "Sure!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Sure!" He said happily
Nanami's lips broke out into a smile, "Great! It not that far from here, I went there yesterday." She said before she resumed walking towards the bookstore.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko smiled and wear them back on*
''thank you. want me to show you the way to my home now?''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli nodded and got out of the water. She dried her clothes the same way and looked at Ruby whose body is giving of steam showing that she dried her clothes using her fire ability. She got up and stretched. " lead the way" Loreli said to Kumiko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back