• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right" she nodded "That is a rather complex thing..." she said "but I know you could remake it eventually" she said before smiling.
Roland shrugged his shoulders "i don't think i want to," he said calmly.

Evergreen98 said:
"you should see her when i am talking to a guy... she has a hand on her katana the entire time..." Loreli said with a small laugh.She then nodded "we are staying at the dorms here..." she answered.
''maybe...you can move in with me at my house or...our house. i dont like dorms a lot''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami took another small step back as Nigou ran in front of her and growled at him. "I don't know if you're going to hurt me again....." She said quietly as she looked at him, a small flash of fear appearing in her eyes before it went back to normal.
Al sighed "I'm not"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "i don't think i want to," he said calmly.
Dakota blinked "Really?...Why not?" She asked in a confused tone.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "You just do I guess"
"I don't trust it." Nanami said as she looked away from him. She went to the other side of the street before continuing on her way to the bookstore, Nigou following after her as he glanced back at Al.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''maybe...you can move in with me at my house or...our house. i dont like dorms a lot''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli and Ruby looked at her " really?" Loreli asked " are you sure? we dont want to intrude..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't trust it." Nanami said as she looked away from him. She went to the other side of the street before continuing on her way to the bookstore, Nigou following after her as he glanced back at Al.
Al sighed "You don't trust your own father?"

Mayyflower said:
@shortyshot8
Marcus smiled

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fun to tease you" she says.
William looked away "N-No"

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus smiled

Sam looked around. "I'll figure this out, I always do" she says softly

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli and Ruby looked at her " really?" Loreli asked " are you sure? we dont want to intrude..."
''Sure. its a pretty big household holding more than...30 people at least...we just love adding people to the family...its better that way in my opinion''

*She said as she took off her top, only her shirt remained*

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus smiled

"Usually its the other way but this time I've got you in this position." she says and stares at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji sighed and shook her head, "Well, then we'll relax here for now..."

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus smiled

"The last time I saw you, you hurt me and I was scare." Nanami yelled from across the street. "Do you think I'd just come running back into your arms thinking everything was okay?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"The last time I saw you, you hurt me and I was scare." Nanami yelled from across the street. "Do you think I'd just come running back into your arms thinking everything was okay?"
Al sighed "Whatever" He said turning around "If you are gonna be like that then.......I'm leaving"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''Sure. its a pretty big household holding more than...30 people at least...we just love adding people to the family...its better that way in my opinion''
*She said as she took off her top, only her shirt remained*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli smiled a little " if you ok with it then I guess we'll take you offer" she said as she lifted her hand from the water and took out the water from Kumiko's clothes to dry them. She tossed it back in the water " there you go" she said with a smile.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli smiled a little " if you ok with it then I guess we'll take you offer" she said as she lifted her hand from the water and took out the water from Kumiko's clothes to dry them. She tossed it back in the water " there you go" she said with a smile.
*Kumiko smiled and wear them back on*

''thank you. want me to show you the way to my home now?''

Lumina said:
Violetta shook her head a bit.
"It's okay... cuz you're here..."

Yumi blinked before closing her eyes into the hug, trying not to cry. Kanon saw this, but didn't say anything. It really had been a long time since they had seen him, and Kanon knew how much Yumi doted on and admired Han.
Takesho chuckled, "Yeah, sorry I took so lon getting here. I didn't know until a while ago." He said smiling.

Han smiled and let go of Yumi, "How'd you two get here anyway?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...sounds good to me''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smirked and nodded before kissing her. "Sounds good indeed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back