• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled "I love you too" she says softly
Marcus smiled before kissing her

WeirdPrincess said:
The next morning, Nanami got herself dressed and told Nora she was going to hang out in a book store. The only condition was that she had to take Nigou with her. Nanami nodded and walked towards the door, Nigou happily following along. Just when she opened the door, she saw a strange man walking by with a katana under his arm. "A Japanese... A Japanese samurai!" She said excitedly as she began to jump and hop around, taking his picture with her phone.
tumblr_n8ptgzsdnY1slv5gyo2_500.gif
Al was watching from above "What the hell?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...the demon hunters gone out of business like myself since the demon invasions stopped happening...since heaven and hell are destroyed, there is no eternal war between demons and angels...i think...theres only places like Aion and Euphoria. by demons, be specific by which demons...i only kill the demons who wish destruction upon this world...i can live with demons who doesnt want to destroy this world but...if they are wanting to kill me...i will fight back''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli clapped her hands " in other words... my life isnt in danger and Ruby can relax!" she said happily. Ruby sighed a little "maybe..."

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli clapped her hands " in other words... my life isnt in danger and Ruby can relax!" she said happily. Ruby sighed a little "maybe..."
''your worrying too much...hmm..you guys do have a home...yes?''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled before kissing her

Al was watching from above "What the hell?"
Nanami finished taking his picture before happily walking away, Nigou following next to her. "Well that was fun! I'm still kind of tired though..." She said with a yawn as she stopped in front of a museum. Standing at the bottom of the steps with a tired look on her face, the wind began to blow harshly. Her hair flew behind her and her body leaned back as Nanami just stood there, still tired.

tumblr_naw2lvxkD01qbb4ago1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami finished taking his picture before happily walking away, Nigou following next to her. "Well that was fun! I'm still kind of tired though..." She said with a yawn as she stopped in front of a museum. Standing at the bottom of the steps with a tired look on her face, the wind began to blow harshly. Her hair flew behind her and her body leaned back as Nanami just stood there, still tired.
tumblr_naw2lvxkD01qbb4ago1_500.gif
Al appeared behind her "Are you okay?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''your worrying too much...hmm..you guys do have a home...yes?''

[/QUOTE]
"you should see her when i am talking to a guy... she has a hand on her katana the entire time..." Loreli said with a small laugh.She then nodded "we are staying at the dorms here..." she answered.

shortyshot8 said:
Al appeared behind her "Are you okay?"
Nanami yelled out in surprise and spun around, her wide eyes staring at Al. "Um...." She said softly before taking me a small step back.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "i just couldn't figure out how to recreate a mechanical mind, or soul" he said scratching his head.
"Ah, right" she nodded "That is a rather complex thing..." she said "but I know you could remake it eventually" she said before smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami yelled out in surprise and spun around, her wide eyes staring at Al. "Um...." She said softly before taking me a small step back.
Al titled his head "What's wrong?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al titled his head "What's wrong?"
Nanami took another small step back as Nigou ran in front of her and growled at him. "I don't know if you're going to hurt me again....." She said quietly as she looked at him, a small flash of fear appearing in her eyes before it went back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back