• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Evergreen98 said:
" now thats funny" Ruby said and chuckled a little. Loreli giggled and splashed water at Kumiko.
''o-oi dont splash at me''

*She said as she splashes back playfully*

LunaCrosby said:
"Everyone's cuter when they're blushing" she says.
William blushed more "Really?"

Mayyflower said:
I'm sorry Her Voice echoed through his head before she lost control of herself, her eyes turned dark purple before she punched Marcus,
Marcus frowned "That wasn't very nice" He said before grabbing her wrist "Not very nice at all"

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus frowned "That wasn't very nice" He said before grabbing her wrist "Not very nice at all"
Sam frowned. "I'm so sorry" She says sadly.

shortyshot8 said:

Mayyflower said:
I'm sorry Her Voice echoed through his head before she lost control of herself, her eyes turned dark purple before she punched Marcus,
"Guilty yet" She growled and stared at Sam coldly.

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "I submit"
Kagura put her face inches from his, smiling as she held a finger to her chin.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "It's fine" He said
LunaCrosby said:
Sam sighed. Yes, now don't ever make me hurt my family. She thought, before she rubbed her fist. "I beat someone up.." She admits sadly. "Something made me do it" she huffed

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i couldn't remake the core intelligence module, so without that, i cant get it to function." he said rubbing his chin.
"Why not?, did you not have the materials? Or did something keep going wrong?" She asked as she looked over at him, her head tilted lightly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Drago followed silently.
"So,...can you remember what your favourite food is?" She asked, raising a brow, as she tried to break the silence somewhat.

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. Yes, now don't ever make me hurt my family. She thought, before she rubbed her fist. "I beat someone up.." She admits sadly. "Something made me do it" she huffed
Marcus frowned "What?"

LunaCrosby said:

Kagura put her face inches from his, smiling as she held a finger to her chin.
William blushed "Kagura....."

Mayyflower said:
"You don't control me weakling" she growls.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled before wrapping her arms around him tightly
Ayen smiled as he ran a hand through her hair "it's like you think i gonna run" he said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''o-oi dont splash at me''
*She said as she splashes back playfully*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli laughed and splashed the water back. Ruby smiled again at her sister happy to see her having fun.

Nonalaka said:
"Why not?, did you not have the materials? Or did something keep going wrong?" She asked as she looked over at him, her head tilted lightly.
Roland shook his head "i just couldn't figure out how to recreate a mechanical mind, or soul" he said scratching his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back