• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "Of course, Violetta. Sorry it took me so long." He said softly.
Han chuckled, "Yeah, Takeshi called me and said you two were looking for me." He said before pulling Yumi in for a hug.

73180_1380278741.gif

Violetta shook her head a bit.

"It's okay... cuz you're here..."

Yumi blinked before closing her eyes into the hug, trying not to cry. Kanon saw this, but didn't say anything. It really had been a long time since they had seen him, and Kanon knew how much Yumi doted on and admired Han.

LunaCrosby said:
Ahh..the anger is refreshing. So tell me... how guilty or how upset do you feel about hurting an innocent person.
Sam rolled her eyes. None at all, cause my dear conscious, he was cheating on his wife, I could see it in him as I was beating him. She says still frowning "none at all" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little and kissed her back

(Should I send Marcus?)
(If you want)

Mayyflower said:
Sam rolled her eyes. None at all, cause my dear conscious, he was cheating on his wife, I could see it in him as I was beating him. She says still frowning "none at all" she says softly

(If you want)
Marcus tapped her on the shoulder

Mayyflower said:

(If you want)
She came out of Sam and stood in front of her "such a shame.. looks like I'll have to build up my strength myself. Should of known a weakling can't do my dirty work." She says and rolls her eyes.

LunaCrosby said:
She came out of Sam and stood in front of her "such a shame.. looks like I'll have to build up my strength myself. Should of known a weakling can't do my dirty work." She says and rolls her eyes.
Marcus blinked "Eh?"

LunaCrosby said:
Sam rolled her eyes knowing she was the only one who could see her. @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''wha-?!''
*She said as she fell in and swam up to surface and giggled a little*

[/QUOTE]
" now thats funny" Ruby said and chuckled a little. Loreli giggled and splashed water at Kumiko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back