• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled before putting the book on the side table, "I don't know if I'm tired or not" she says with a chuckle
Ayen raised an eyebrow "how so my love?" he asked curiously.

Roman said:
"Alright..." He said softly before taking a seat under a tree. "I'm gonna take a quick break."
''alright...il sit with you''

*She then sat next to him*

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli immediately jumps into the pool. She giggled a little as she started to swim underwater. Ruby smiled as she went over and sat down with her feet dipped into the pool. Loreli popped her head out of the water " i like this place" Ruby looked at her " i still dont like it.." Loreli stuck her tongue out and dived down.
''dont worry Ruby...its a nice place. even if theres some fights here and there...they get resolved soon''

*She said as she sat with Ruby*

LunaCrosby said:
"Go. Find someone to unleash your anger on. Attack the first person you see without a care in the world."
@Mayyflower
Sam's eyes turned purple and she dropped what she was doing and found a boy, she walked over to him and beat the the shit out of him while thinking What the hell I can't stop myself.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...il sit with you''
*She then sat next to him*

''dont worry Ruby...its a nice place. even if theres some fights here and there...they get resolved soon''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji sighed, as he relaxed against the tree, "Life has been so peaceful lately... Nothing has really happened..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''dont worry Ruby...its a nice place. even if theres some fights here and there...they get resolved soon''

[/QUOTE]
"As long my sister doesnt get hurt... i am fine with whatever..." Ruby said to Kumiko " i am not going to get hurt..." Loreli said " your too paranoid" she added " i am not paranoid... "

Roman said:
"Haha, well he's coming pretty fast. Or... Instantly." He said before looking down at Violetta, "Hello."

Han appeared behind Yumi and Kanon, "Someone order a brother?"
Violetta looked up, her face still flushed from the fever.

"You're actually here."

Yumi and Kanon spun around, immediately hugging him.

"Big brother!"

"Han!"

They both looked up at him.

"Youre... actually here..."

"We've missed you so much!"

Evergreen98 said:
"As long my sister doesnt get hurt... i am fine with whatever..." Ruby said to Kumiko " i am not going to get hurt..." Loreli said " your too paranoid" she added " i am not paranoid... "
''hahaha..you two really are sisters..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''mhm..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji nodded, "Mhm, indeed." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back