• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''pool? of course it has a swimming pool...but if your referring to the table game, then i suppose the gaming club might have one..'

[/QUOTE]
Loreli's face lit up " i meant swimming pool... can you show me where it is...Please" she asked politely.

Roman said:
"IS there anything you'd like to talk about?" Reiji asked.
*She shakes her head*

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli's face lit up " i meant swimming pool... can you show me where it is...Please" she asked politely.
''hmm...sure. follow me''

*She said as she headed to the school*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...sure. follow me''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli happily followed her. Ruby appeared next to her a few seconds later in new clothes " where are you going?" she asked " swimming pool!" Loreli said excitedly and giggled a little.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed ayens forehead before she left the room and went to their room
Ayen checked on the twins on last time before going to his and Amaya's room.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli happily followed her. Ruby appeared next to her a few seconds later in new clothes " where are you going?" she asked " swimming pool!" Loreli said excitedly and giggled a little.
*Kumiko lead Lorli and RUby to the swimming pool*

''here it is''

Lumina said:
Kanon and Yumi both looked up at Takeshi as he spoke. Kanon looked at him in disbelief and Yumi looked at him excitedly.
"Really??" Her eyes were sparkling.

"That would be nice." Shed never admit how much she missed him.
Takeshi nodded and walked out of the room. He returned a few minutes later, "He'll be here."

--------------------------------

Han hopped up and started getting ready to head out, "Hey, Celia? I'm gonna go out for a it, wanna come along?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen checked on the twins on last time before going to his and Amaya's room.
Amaya was laying on the bed reading a book. "She's so stupid" she says to the book

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded and walked out of the room. He returned a few minutes later, "He'll be here."

Han hopped up and started getting ready to head out, "Hey, Celia? I'm gonna go out for a it, wanna come along?"

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia shook her head. "I'm sorry, I think I might take a nap Han-San..." She laughed a bit. "I sleep a lot..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She shakes her head*

''hmm...sure. follow me''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright..." He said softly before taking a seat under a tree. "I'm gonna take a quick break."

Roman said:

@TheRebelliousDragon
Yumi looked really excited, running up and grabbing Kanon's hands.

"It's been so long since we've seen Big Brother! I'm so excited!"

"Yeah, me too."

Violetta stirred a bit, her eyes fluttering open, though she didn't move.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya was laying on the bed reading a book. "She's so stupid" she says to the book
Ayen chuckled "yelling at fictional characters?" he asked jokingly as he lay down next to her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia shook her head. "I'm sorry, I think I might take a nap Han-San..." She laughed a bit. "I sleep a lot..."
"Alright, I'll be home later. Call me if you need anything." Han said smiling. He gave a her a quick kiss goodbye and then made his way out.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko lead Lorli and RUby to the swimming pool*
''here it is''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli immediately jumps into the pool. She giggled a little as she started to swim underwater. Ruby smiled as she went over and sat down with her feet dipped into the pool. Loreli popped her head out of the water " i like this place" Ruby looked at her " i still dont like it.." Loreli stuck her tongue out and dived down.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "yelling at fictional characters?" he asked jokingly as he lay down next to her.
Amaya put the book down on her stomach. "These characters make me so mad" she says it's a chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
(Ok my friend give me a minute)
(K)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put the book down on her stomach. "These characters make me so mad" she says it's a chuckle
Ayen smiled "well, as long as I'm not making you mad.." he said before kissing her cheek.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, as long as I'm not making you mad.." he said before kissing her cheek.
Amaya chuckled before putting the book on the side table, "I don't know if I'm tired or not" she says with a chuckle

Lumina said:
Yumi looked really excited, running up and grabbing Kanon's hands.
"It's been so long since we've seen Big Brother! I'm so excited!"

"Yeah, me too."

Violetta stirred a bit, her eyes fluttering open, though she didn't move.
"Haha, well he's coming pretty fast. Or... Instantly." He said before looking down at Violetta, "Hello."

Han appeared behind Yumi and Kanon, "Someone order a brother?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back