• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''the amusement park...?''
*She then looked up at the sky to think as she walked*

''hmm...well i guess it wont hurt...sure''

*Kumiko then landed perfectly on the tree that the tree did not move as if Kumiko didnt even impact on the tree. She then pulled the chain breaking the sand hand*

''Perfect Storm..''

*She said as the schwert wrapped around her blade unwrapped it self and circled around Ruby as she was then surrounded in chain that was perfectly formed around her like a tornado as the tornado closed in on her and started to rip parts of her clothing off. The tornado then ended as the schwert made its way back into Kumiko's hand. Ruby's clothes were now ripped apart to the point some of her skin showed yet she wasnt injured*

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''the amusement park...?''
*She then looked up at the sky to think as she walked*

''hmm...well i guess it wont hurt...sure''

*Kumiko then landed perfectly on the tree that the tree did not move as if Kumiko didnt even impact on the tree. She then pulled the chain breaking the sand hand*

''Perfect Storm..''

*She said as the schwert wrapped around her blade unwrapped it self and circled around Ruby as she was then surrounded in chain that was perfectly formed around her like a tornado as the tornado closed in on her and started to rip parts of her clothing off. The tornado then ended as the schwert made its way back into Kumiko's hand. Ruby's clothes were now ripped apart to the point some of her skin showed yet she wasnt injured*

[/QUOTE]
"Of course it wouldn't hurt! The amusement park is fun ya goof." Reiji said nudging her a little.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Get it?Cause in GGO Kirito is a girl)
(( That's the point... I wouldn't use it, if I didn't know that. ))

Roman said:
"Of course it wouldn't hurt! The amusement park is fun ya goof." Reiji said nudging her a little.

''i just...never been to one...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Perfect Storm..''

[/QUOTE]
Ruby looked at her ruined clothes and sighed a little annoyed about it. Loreli giggled a little, Ruby wasnt fighting seriously, since this wasnt a life and death situation and her sister wasnt in danger " i guess this is my loss then" Ruby said to Kumiko as she stared at her ruined clothes.

Roman said:
"That would be funny, but Daddy wouldn't like it. How about we get him a cat suit?!" Minako asked excitedly. "No, the dress would be fine for now..." A voice said from up ahead. Minako looked at the figure and blinked, seeing a girl but still said, "Daddy?" The girl tilted her head and smiled, "That's me, Minako!" She said happily.
tumblr_n9p2fiv0Zx1rdbnslo2_500.gif
Yoshino blinked and looked at Minako before looking at the girl, "What? So you leave the house....and then come back as a girl? I'm confused....my head hurts." She said, a puzzled look on her face.

Roman said:

(Made it clear to the other people)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
I don't know i don't know any other places that i like Kiri said thinking Is there any place you like,The only places we hang around are places i like
Ayame shook her head, "No, I'm new in town, how would I know that places here?"

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby looked at her ruined clothes and sighed a little annoyed about it. Loreli giggled a little, Ruby wasnt fighting seriously, since this wasnt a life and death situation and her sister wasnt in danger " i guess this is my loss then" Ruby said to Kumiko as she stared at her ruined clothes.
''i guess so then...*sigh* wish i could see you fight more seriously...i was holding back as well''

*She said as her schwert disappeared and her form changed back to her human form*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i just...never been to one...''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji sighed, "Have you ever really been out before?" He asked softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack raised an eyebrow "Yes...But are you ever going to get dressed?"
"But I don't like clothes!" Neko whined before she frowned and turned her head away from him. "I refuse to put clothes on."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says softly
Ayen smiled as he placed Rin in her crib then covered her with a blanket "well, what shall we do now?" he said tapping his chin.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked and looked at Minako before looking at the girl, "What? So you leave the house....and then come back as a girl? I'm confused....my head hurts." She said, a puzzled look on her face.
"Bad luck with, magic, mon amour." Kaz said giggling a bit. "Don't worry, it's temporary."

WeirdPrincess said:
"But I don't like clothes!" Neko whined before she frowned and turned her head away from him. "I refuse to put clothes on."
Jack sighed "But you are naked all the time....It's not good for a man's mind"

Roman said:
"Bad luck with, magic, mon amour." Kaz said giggling a bit. "Don't worry, it's temporary."
"You don't seem to ever have the best of luck with magic." Yoshino said quietly. "But okay then. I have bad news though.... Our fish baby died."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i guess so then...*sigh* wish i could see you fight more seriously...i was holding back as well''
*She said as her schwert disappeared and her form changed back to her human form*

[/QUOTE]
" if i did that this whole place would be lit up in flames..." Ruby said to her and Loreli jumped down and hugged her sister " meany i wanted to see you fight a bit more seriously" Ruby hugged her back and patted her head.

Evergreen98 said:
" if i did that this whole place would be lit up in flames..." Ruby said to her and Loreli jumped down and hugged her sister " meany i wanted to see you fight a bit more seriously" Ruby hugged her back and patted her head.
''i see...well, you two are enrolled in this school...right?''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he placed Rin in her crib then covered her with a blanket "well, what shall we do now?" he said tapping his chin.
Amaya hummed at the thought before putting Len under the blanket with Rin. "I don't know" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''not really...''

[/QUOTE]"Today we fix that. We'll be going to the amusement park and then slowly make our way up to the better places." Reiji said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back