• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Well... I heard he died recently, but he was somehow brought back. Other than that, he's been pretty well. Something tells me he may have found someone." Takeshi said with a nod.
Yumi and Kanon looked shocked.

"He what?!" , referring to him dying.

"He what?!" , referring to him having found someone.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Someone's jealous of her brother" she says before kissing Rin on the forehead
Rin stopped crying when Ayen grabbed her.
Ayen chuckled "i wonder how they'll act once they start getting friends." he said amused.

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby jumped back to dodge and then send sand vine with glass tips towards Kumiko.
*Kumiko then pulled on the chains of the Schwerts as they flung back to her cutting the vines off from the glass and deflecting the glass away from Kumiko as they made their way into Kumiko's hands as she grabbed them. She then charged towards Ruby by jumping towards her*

(Is anyone free?)

Sam- At the cafe

Lexi- The park

May- In the mansion in her room

Naomi- Walking around

Riley- Off making people happy

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "i wonder how they'll act once they start getting friends." he said amused.
Amaya smiled down at Len. "Oh I know right, I wish they were 6 already" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kumiko then pulled on the chains of the Schwerts as they flung back to her cutting the vines off from the glass and deflecting the glass away from Kumiko as they made their way into Kumiko's hands as she grabbed them. She then charged towards Ruby by jumping towards her*

[/QUOTE]
---

Ruby moved back and she dashed forward, she swung her katana at her, sending a flame slash towards her. Loreli was sitting on the tree watching.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#a64dff]''haha..alright..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#a64dff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#a64dff][B]*She then stepped out into an open area in the garden. She then transforms revealing her inner vampire form*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#a64dff] [/COLOR][URL="http://hero.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shizuku_transformation_gif.gif said:
latest
[/URL]

''ready?''

View attachment 147799

''alright...lets go''

*She said as she started to head to the front door of the mansion*
Reiji nodded, "Alright." He said putting a hand on her shoulder, making them appear at the school. "Let's walk." He said happily.

Evergreen98 said:
---
Ruby moved back and she dashed forward, she swung her katana at her, sending a flame slash towards her. Loreli was sitting on the tree watching.
*Kumiko giggled and broke the fire slash by throwing her Schwert through it as it made its way and wrapped its chain around Ruby's sword*

Lumina said:
Yumi and Kanon looked shocked.
"He what?!" , referring to him dying.

"He what?!" , referring to him having found someone.
"Yeah. I believe he found a nice goddess like I did. Then he died, but as revived somehow."

Roman said:
Reiji nodded, "Alright." He said putting a hand on her shoulder, making them appear at the school. "Let's walk." He said happily.
*Ciara then started walking*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed as she looked at the different dresses, "Alright I'll buy something. Maybe I'll get a dress too, though I don't think we need to buy him something. Unless you want to, I don't know what to get him."
"Yes! Let's get daddy something! Like something cute!" Minako said bouncing up and down.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled down at Len. "Oh I know right, I wish they were 6 already" she says
Ayen rubbed Rin's back "if today's any way to judge them, Len will be able to mimic any animal he gets near, and that's just the beginning of his powers, not even mentioning any powers Rin might have, so we have a lot to look forward to." he said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara then started walking*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji rubbed his head before speaking, "Ciara? I wanted to know if you'd probably like to go to the amusement park later tonight. What do you say?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kumiko giggled and broke the fire slash by throwing her Schwert through it as it made its way and wrapped its chain around Ruby's sword*

[/QUOTE]
Ruby smirked a little and created a huge hand made of sand. It grabbed the chain part and swung it along with Kumiko into the side of the tree Loreli was sitting on.

Roman said:
Reiji rubbed his head before speaking, "Ciara? I wanted to know if you'd probably like to go to the amusement park later tonight. What do you say?"
''the amusement park...?''

*She then looked up at the sky to think as she walked*

''hmm...well i guess it wont hurt...sure''

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby smirked a little and created a huge hand made of sand. It grabbed the chain part and swung it along with Kumiko into the side of the tree Loreli was sitting on.
*Kumiko then landed perfectly on the tree that the tree did not move as if Kumiko didnt even impact on the tree. She then pulled the chain breaking the sand hand*

''Perfect Storm..''

*She said as the schwert wrapped around her blade unwrapped it self and circled around Ruby as she was then surrounded in chain that was perfectly formed around her like a tornado as the tornado closed in on her and started to rip parts of her clothing off. The tornado then ended as the schwert made its way back into Kumiko's hand. Ruby's clothes were now ripped apart to the point some of her skin showed yet she wasnt injured*

Roman said:
"Oh... I guess I am physically strong." Ayame said making a fist. "Yeah it does... Any other places you like?"
I don't know i don't know any other places that i like Kiri said thinking Is there any place you like,The only places we hang around are places i like

Roman said:
"Yeah. I believe he found a nice goddess like I did. Then he died, but as revived somehow."
Yumi stared wide-eyed at Violetta.

"You mean, she's a..."

"Goddess. Yeah, I heard it too."

Kanon pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing. This day was getting exhausting.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rubbed Rin's back "if today's any way to judge them, Len will be able to mimic any animal he gets near, and that's just the beginning of his powers, not even mentioning any powers Rin might have, so we have a lot to look forward to." he said softly
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wanna get him a dress?" Yoshino asked jokingly.
"That would be funny, but Daddy wouldn't like it. How about we get him a cat suit?!" Minako asked excitedly. "No, the dress would be fine for now..." A voice said from up ahead. Minako looked at the figure and blinked, seeing a girl but still said, "Daddy?" The girl tilted her head and smiled, "That's me, Minako!" She said happily.

tumblr_n9p2fiv0Zx1rdbnslo2_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"Can you make it please?" Neko asked as she hopped up on the counter and sat down, smiling at him.
Jack raised an eyebrow "Yes...But are you ever going to get dressed?"

Roman said:
"That would be funny, but Daddy wouldn't like it. How about we get him a cat suit?!" Minako asked excitedly. "No, the dress would be fine for now..." A voice said from up ahead. Minako looked at the figure and blinked, seeing a girl but still said, "Daddy?" The girl tilted her head and smiled, "That's me, Minako!" She said happily.
tumblr_n9p2fiv0Zx1rdbnslo2_500.gif
(Get it?Cause in GGO Kirito is a girl)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back