• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"What do you mean?" Han asked.

Reiji sighed, "I guess that would be better than my plan...."
''ill just go get them from her room...''

*She said as she then went out of bed and goes to Yuki/Shira's room where the blue prints should be*

Lumina said:
Yumi looked over at Takeshi.
"I don't think it's that bad but... have you ever seen her rest for one moment?"

Hearing this Kanon looked over at the sleeping Violetta, who honestly did look exhausted of all energy. It reminded her of herself when she went all out and didn't stop until she was passed out.
Takeshi nodded, "We slept together and then headed out. That's all I can tell you. Besides that, anything she did while we were separated, I can't tell you about."

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "We slept together and then headed out. That's all I can tell you. Besides that, anything she did while we were separated, I can't tell you about."
Kanon blushed a bit at his statement, reading into it a bit.

"Y-you..."

"She probably overexerted herself today, and for some reason it hit her extra hard today."

"Right..."

Yumi looked at Takeshi smiling a bit.

"I can sense that she's not in any life threatening danger. Don't worry."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ill just go get them from her room...''
*She said as she then went out of bed and goes to Yuki/Shira's room where the blue prints should be*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I totally wasn't gonna suggest we break in..." Reiji said smiling innocently.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, in my experience, children are more likely to listen to their mothers early in their life's." he said trying to grab Len
Amaya raised an eyebrow before putting Rin down Adam going over to Len. "Len Nekkara, get down now" she says sternly as she grabbed him

Roman said:
"Yeah, I totally wasn't gonna suggest we break in..." Reiji said smiling innocently.
*10 minutes later Ciara comes back no having anything*

''thats right...i forgot she locked it in a chest...she uses Nasod technology to open it so...we'll have to wait for her...''

((lol xD you can still interact with her))

----

As soon as Ruby heard the voice the person was tied up with sand vines and glass . The white head sighed "Ruby..." Ruby sighed and let go of the girl " sorry about that" the white head said " my name is Loreli.. what's yours?" she asked her with a friendly smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]'its peaceful...isnt it?''

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Kanon blushed a bit at his statement, reading into it a bit.
"Y-you..."

"She probably overexerted herself today, and for some reason it hit her extra hard today."

"Right..."

Yumi looked at Takeshi smiling a bit.

"I can sense that she's not in any life threatening danger. Don't worry."
Takeshi looked at Kanon and chuckled, "Not like that." He lied. "Nothing fatal? Good... When will she be better?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*10 minutes later Ciara comes back no having anything*
''thats right...i forgot she locked it in a chest...she uses Nasod technology to open it so...we'll have to wait for her...''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji sighed, "Well, what do you wanna do n the meantime?"

Evergreen98 said:
((lol xD you can still interact with her))
----

*Kumiko said. She was right next to them. She was also the student council president*
As soon as Ruby heard the voice the person was tied up with sand vines and glass . The white head sighed "Ruby..." Ruby sighed and let go of the girl " sorry about that" the white head said " my name is Loreli.. what's yours?" she asked her with a friendly smile.

*Kumiko giggled a little*

''Im Kumiko...the student council president...i guess Ruby is...alert?''

Roman said:
Reiji sighed, "Well, what do you wanna do n the meantime?"
''i dunno...im going to school. just gonna walk around there maybe''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Bad history?! It was only one and it's a fish! They don't make any noise like other animals do, so how am I suppose to remember it was there." Yoshino whined as they walked towards the mall. "Yeah, we can get clothes. That's usually why people go to the mall."
Minako puffed out her cheeks, "Mommy yelled at me..." she mumbled as they walked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow before putting Rin down Adam going over to Len. "Len Nekkara, get down now" she says sternly as she grabbed him
Len resisted for a moment before pouting and letting Amaya take him.

Ayen sighed "thank you love." he said happily.

Himeragi Seiker]As soon as Ruby heard the voice the person was tied up with sand vines and glass . The white head sighed "Ruby..." Ruby sighed and let go of the girl " sorry about that" the white head said " my name is Loreli.. what's yours?" she asked her with a friendly smile. [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#a64dff][B]*Kumiko giggled a little*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#a64dff] ''Im Kumiko...the student council president...i guess Ruby is...alert?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a64dff] [/COLOR][URL="http://bayoretto.beon.ru/0-608-558.zhtml said:
2012-10-02-532467.jpeg
[/URL]

''i dunno...im going to school. just gonna walk around there maybe''

"A little fresh air? I'm fine with that." Reiji said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back