• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Minako stood on the other side of the kitchen, obviously showing she was kind of scared, "Will I die too?" She asked in a shaky voice.

Ayame stepped out of the ramen shop and dusted a little rubble off her shoulders, "What's gonna hurt?"
"No! No you won't die!" Yoshino exclaimed as she looked at Minako. This is lying, I'm lying to a little girl. Unless she can't die....which I don't think is possible....but if I say she's gonna die, she might cry! I don't know what to do when people cry! She thought with a frown.

Lumina said:
Kanon stopped, hearing and seeing Takeshi. Her mind immediately recognized him and she spun on her feet.
"Takeshi!!"

So this is who the girl was talking about. Running up to him, she grabbed his arm.

"There's someone who's been calling for you, cmonnn!"
Takeshi blinked, "Is it Han? He owes me 10% of his paycheck..." he said furrowing his brows a bit. "Or is it someone who needs my help...."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blinked again. "I-I kinda am..." She laughed nervously.
Han chuckled, "Why? We've kissed multiple times. Even before we started dating." He said.

Roman said:
Takeshi blinked, "Is it Han? He owes me 10% of his paycheck..." he said furrowing his brows a bit. "Or is it someone who needs my help...."

Han chuckled, "Why? We've kissed multiple times. Even before we started dating." He said.
Celia sighed. "I-I just don't know... It's just... Your so perfect... I don't even think I deserve you..." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! No you won't die!" Yoshino exclaimed as she looked at Minako. This is lying, I'm lying to a little girl. Unless she can't die....which I don't think is possible....but if I say she's gonna die, she might cry! I don't know what to do when people cry! She thought with a frown.
Minako sighed in relief, "Daddy said I will only die by old age. If I died by anything other he would be really angry and sad." She said happily.

Roman said:
Minako stood on the other side of the kitchen, obviously showing she was kind of scared, "Will I die too?" She asked in a shaky voice.

Ayame stepped out of the ramen shop and dusted a little rubble off her shoulders, "What's gonna hurt?"

Han blinked, "Something wrong?" He asked. "You look nervous."
The kick you did to Black Kiri then smiled and looked around Ahhhh i think shouldn't come here anymore this place gets me in trouble all the time

Roman said:
Kanon looked at him a moment before speaking.

"It's a girl. Pink hair."

And with that, she was off dragging him to Axel's dorm.

Roman said:
Reiji raised a brow and sat up, "Oh, alright." He said as he stretched. "I'm gonna get started on your arm. You keeping my company while I work?"
''if it helps you concentrate then sure..''

Celia sighed. "I-I just don't know... It's just... Your so perfect... I don't even think I deserve you..." She said softly.
Han's face was blank at first before his face turned a dark red, "P-Perfect? You're perfect ...Not me."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko was hanging from the ceiling and looked down when she heard a familiar voice. "Jack!" She exclaimed happily before dropping and falling on top of him.
Jack looked at her and blushed "Ne-Neko"

Roman said:
Han's face was blank at first before his face turned a dark red, "P-Perfect? You're perfect ...Not me."
Celia shook her head furiously with a blush in her face. "N-No! I'm clumsy and I sometimes find myself too nice... I'm not perfect because I can't do things right most of the time..." She said softly, tugging on his shirt a bit. "Your the perfect one..."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
The kick you did to Black Kiri then smiled and looked around Ahhhh i think shouldn't come here anymore this place gets me in trouble all the time
"Oh... I guess I am physically strong." Ayame said making a fist. "Yeah it does... Any other places you like?"

Roman said:
Minako sighed in relief, "Daddy said I will only die by old age. If I died by anything other he would be really angry and sad." She said happily.
"Oh thank god. Yeah, that's the only way you'll die. I would be as angry as Kaz if something else killed you." Yoshino said as she patted her head. "Come on, let's go to the mall." She said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at her and blushed "Ne-Neko"
Neko hugged him tightly and smiled, "Hello!"

Lumina said:
Kanon looked at him a moment before speaking.
"It's a girl. Pink hair."

And with that, she was off dragging him to Axel's dorm.
Takeshi blinked and thought for a moment, "I only know one person with pink hair... Violetta" he said quietly. "Where is she? Is she alright?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''if it helps you concentrate then sure..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji nodded and gave her a kiss before getting out of bed. "Alright, list the things you want for your arm, then I can get started."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh thank god. Yeah, that's the only way you'll die. I would be as angry as Kaz if something else killed you." Yoshino said as she patted her head. "Come on, let's go to the mall." She said happily.

Jack hugged her back "I'm glad that I'm here"

Celia shook her head furiously with a blush in her face. "N-No! I'm clumsy and I sometimes find myself too nice... I'm not perfect because I can't do things right most of the time..." She said softly, tugging on his shirt a bit. "Your the perfect one..."
"Celia, I want you to tell me how the hell I'm perfect. Because I honestly don't know how." Han said looking her on the eyes.

Roman said:
Takeshi blinked and thought for a moment, "I only know one person with pink hair... Violetta" he said quietly. "Where is she? Is she alright?"

Reiji nodded and gave her a kiss before getting out of bed. "Alright, list the things you want for your arm, then I can get started."
''all i want for my arm is the exact same design but water proof..''

WeirdPrincess said:

Minako smiled and nodded, "Yeah! Let's go to the mall!" She said happily.

Roman said:
"Celia, I want you to tell me how the hell I'm perfect. Because I honestly don't know how." Han said looking her on the eyes.
Celia leaned close to him. "Your perfect because your kind, strong-willed, a good fighter, and you never give up. You would give your life for me and that by itself is priceless..." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''all i want for my arm is the exact same design but water proof..''

[/QUOTE]
"You still got the old blue prints?"

Roman said:

Kanon just kept dragging Takeshi all the way to Axel's dorm, where Yumi was still tending to Violetta who looked only slightly better. Hearing the two walk in Yumi turned, seeing Takeshi, and a smile grew on her face.

"Oh! That Takeshi!"

Kanon nodded, having thought the same thing.

"She's been saying your name a lot since we found her..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back