• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han hugged her back, "Anything for me? Celia, that's my line." He said smiling, before pecking her on the lips.
Celia blushed heavily and looked down a bit to escape his eyes. "T-Too cute..." She mumbled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"U-Um.....maybe. We'll see, pets are a lot to take care of." Yoshino said as she patted her head before heading towards the door.
"They are?" Minako asked, as she followed behind. "Well, is there a pet that's easier to take care of?" She asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed heavily and looked down a bit to escape his eyes. "T-Too cute..." She mumbled.
Han smiled and ran a hand through her hair, "You say something?" He asked softly.

Roman said:
"They are?" Minako asked, as she followed behind. "Well, is there a pet that's easier to take care of?" She asked.

Han smiled and ran a hand through her hair, "You say something?" He asked softly.
Celia continued to try her best to avoid looking at him. "N-Nothing!" She said with a blush.

Roman said:
Ayame blinked and looked down at Kiri. She kneeled down and waved a hand over his face, "You alive?"

Anyone around? I have free characters:

Roman - In town going to a bar

(( Free ))

Taylor - Sitting in the park

(( Free ))

Kaz - Courtyard

(( Free ))

Takeshi - School gates searching

(( Free ))

Hayate - At a ball with Thana

(( @TheRebelliousDragon ))

Ramona - I believe she is with Lana

((
@Daniel reaver ))

Reiji - Still frozen

((
@Himeragi Seiker ))
ok i think i wanna unfreeze them now...))

Celia continued to try her best to avoid looking at him. "N-Nothing!" She said with a blush.
Han put a finger under her chin and gently lifted her head up. He then noticed that she was blushing, "Celia, you're blushing? Are you having those thoughts again?" He asked giving her a suspicious look.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok i think i wanna unfreeze them now...))

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright, can you post first? I forgot what they were doing last ))

Roman said:
Han put a finger under her chin and gently lifted her head up. He then noticed that she was blushing, "Celia, you're blushing? Are you having those thoughts again?" He asked giving her a suspicious look.

they were sleeping together i think)))

*Ciara woke up from the bed as she then stretched*

Roman said:

Celia panicked and flushed. "N-No! I-It's just that..." She said softly and quickly shook her head.

Kanon stood up, stretching. She looked at Yumi, who was now looking at her.

"I'm gonna get some air."

She glanced at Yumi before turning to go out of Axel's dorm.

"Make sure he doesn't do anything weird."

And with that, she was running out of Axel's dorm, stopping somewhere in the courtyard of the school.

((
@Roman for Takeshi perhaps?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]they were sleeping together i think)))
*Ciara woke up from the bed as she then stretched*

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright ))

Reiji remained asleep, moving a little when he felt Ciara move.

Celia panicked and flushed. "N-No! I-It's just that..." She said softly and quickly shook her head.
"Oh? Then what are you thinking about, Celia?" Han asked.

Roman said:
(( Alright ))
Reiji remained asleep, moving a little when he felt Ciara move.

"Oh? Then what are you thinking about, Celia?" Han asked.
Celia looked up. "U-Uh... Kissing you..." She pouts.

Lumina said:

And with that, she was running out of Axel's dorm, stopping somewhere in the courtyard of the school.

((
Takeshi was finally completely healed from his injuries, and decided he'll look for the thing that's giving him the weird feeling. He then walked pass Kanon and waved, "Hey, Kanon."

Celia looked up. "U-Uh... Kissing you..." She pouts.
Han blushed a little, "Why didn't you say that?" He asked. "If you ever want a kiss, go for it."

Lumina said:

((
Axel had summoned his motorcycle, now cleaning it silently. It's machinery seemed very complex...

Roman said:
Han blushed a little, "Why didn't you say that?" He asked. "If you ever want a kiss, go for it."
Celia looked away, hesitating before she nodded and kissed him softly, blushing.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara looked at Reiji and sighed*
''what was i doing...?''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji slowly started waking up, "What do you mean?" He asked firefly.

Roman said:
Before Black could even hitbthe ground, Ayame appeared behind him, and sent a kick right into his back.
tumblr_inline_myhcdkgMrF1rb6n02.gif
Kiri stood up from the destroyed ramen shop and sighed as he touched his stomach Thats gonna hurt Kiri said to Ayame

Black was nowhere to be found...

Roman said:

"A fish.... Oh my god! I forgot we had a fish!" Yoshino immediately turned around and went back over to where the fish would be, in the kitchen. She stared at the bowl, seeing that the fish was turn upside down and was floating on its back. "We killed our fish baby....I never fed it and I have no clue if Kaz ever did.... Aw man!"

Axel had summoned his motorcycle, now cleaning it silently. It's machinery seemed very complex...

Celia looked away, hesitating before she nodded and kissed him softly, blushing.
Han's blush had faded, as he slowly became accustomed to kissing her. As the two kissed, he didn't do anything like deepening it, instead he decided to let the kiss go at it's own pace.

Roman said:
Han's blush had faded, as he slowly became accustomed to kissing her. As the two kissed, he didn't do anything like deepening it, instead he decided to let the kiss go at it's own pace.
Celia pulled away slowly, looking into his eyes. She was a bit nervous about taking control of the kiss.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''..nothin..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji raised a brow and sat up, "Oh, alright." He said as he stretched. "I'm gonna get started on your arm. You keeping my company while I work?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"A fish.... Oh my god! I forgot we had a fish!" Yoshino immediately turned around and went back over to where the fish would be, in the kitchen. She stared at the bowl, seeing that the fish was turn upside down and was floating on its back. "We killed our fish baby....I never fed it and I have no clue if Kaz ever did.... Aw man!"
Minako stood on the other side of the kitchen, obviously showing she was kind of scared, "Will I die too?" She asked in a shaky voice.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri stood up from the destroyed ramen shop and sighed as he touched his stomach Thats gonna hurt Kiri said to Ayame
Black was nowhere to be found...
Ayame stepped out of the ramen shop and dusted a little rubble off her shoulders, "What's gonna hurt?"

Celia pulled away slowly, looking into his eyes. She was a bit nervous about taking control of the kiss.
Han blinked, "Something wrong?" He asked. "You look nervous."

Roman said:
Takeshi was finally completely healed from his injuries, and decided he'll look for the thing that's giving him the weird feeling. He then walked pass Kanon and waved, "Hey, Kanon."
Kanon stopped, hearing and seeing Takeshi. Her mind immediately recognized him and she spun on her feet.

"Takeshi!!"

So this is who the girl was talking about. Running up to him, she grabbed his arm.

"There's someone who's been calling for you, cmonnn!"

Roman said:
Minako stood on the other side of the kitchen, obviously showing she was kind of scared, "Will I die too?" She asked in a shaky voice.

Ayame stepped out of the ramen shop and dusted a little rubble off her shoulders, "What's gonna hurt?"

Han blinked, "Something wrong?" He asked. "You look nervous."
Celia blinked again. "I-I kinda am..." She laughed nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back