• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Soooo you're a ninja? Kiri asked her and scratching his head And you fight other ninjas?
"Yes. That's a way you can put it, that's if you don't know my back story. I'll tell you one day, not now though." Ayame said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chucked "if their too sweet, but i don't think you could be too sweet." he said lovingly.
Dakota laughed "Well that's good to know" she said happily as they entered the park.

Roman said:
"Yes. That's a way you can put it, that's if you don't know my back story. I'll tell you one day, not now though." Ayame said with a smile.
Kiri rubs the back of his head Yeah i don't like long stories

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri rubs the back of his head Yeah i don't like long stories
"No one does. They suck." Ayame said, taking a seat on a bench.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Well that's good to know" she said happily as they entered the park.
Roland smiled "and i know you'll never forget, but i gladly remind you anytime." he said jokingly.

Roman said:
"No one does. They suck." Ayame said, taking a seat on a bench.
Kiri sat next to her and looked around saying Yeah I don't even know how i was born...Sometimes i just wished i was never born because i have to live like this

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri sat next to her and looked around saying Yeah I don't even know how i was born...Sometimes i just wished i was never born because i have to live like this
Ayame looked at Kiri and patted his head, "No sob stories... Or you'll end up like those ninjas, understand?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "and i know you'll never forget, but i gladly remind you anytime." he said jokingly.
Dakota nodded "I know, Thank you" she giggled "So, out of all the inventions you've made, which is your favourite? Your little tool box?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(HELP MEEEEEEEE I'M DYING FROM EXTREME BOREDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
((Chu owe me a reply ;3;))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Yeah...Kiri said chuckling,Kiri then looked up with a sigh
"What's got you so sad today? Well gloomy to be meet are specific. You seemed happy and upbeat the other day." Ayame said softly

(HELP MEEEEEEEE I'M DYING FROM EXTREME BOREDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(( I have quite a few free characters. ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "I know, Thank you" she giggled "So, out of all the inventions you've made, which is your favourite? Your little tool box?"
Roland thought then chuckled "even though it ended up exploding..... my bronze mechanical dragon" he said with a big smile.

Roman said:
"What's got you so sad today? Well gloomy to be meet are specific. You seemed happy and upbeat the other day." Ayame said softly

(( I have quite a few free characters. ))
Ahhh its nothing... Kiri then stands up and looks at Ayame and says Wanna go to the Ramen place with me?You're gonna pay cause i've no money

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Ahhh its nothing... Kiri then stands up and looks at Ayame and says Wanna go to the Ramen place with me?You're gonna pay cause i've no money
"Oh, but I'm not hungry. I ate before I left the mansion... Which wasn't long ago." Ayame said.

(Repost please!)
"I know a place we can eat" she replied before turning on her heel "Let's go"

((I think this was it...))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought then chuckled "even though it ended up exploding..... my bronze mechanical dragon" he said with a big smile.
"A mechanical dragon? That sounds pretty cool!" She said with a smile "Why didn't you just build another?"

Nonalaka said:
"A mechanical dragon? That sounds pretty cool!" She said with a smile "Why didn't you just build another?"
Roland sighed "i couldn't remake the core intelligence module, so without that, i cant get it to function." he said rubbing his chin.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked into the twins room to a surprise "Amaya! i think I'm gonna need some of that motherly intuition I've heard women preach about." he called to her
When Ayen walked in Len had literally climbed up a wall.

Roland chuckled "come on, there's no one else that can make you happy this easily?" he asked teasingly
Amaya got up and walked in and her eyes widen. "The hell?" She mutters before grabbing Rin who was crying

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got up and walked in and her eyes widen. "The hell?" She mutters before grabbing Rin who was crying
Ayen walked over to the wall "i didn't think his powers would start show them self till he was at least three." he said jokingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked over to the wall "i didn't think his powers would start show them self till he was at least three." he said jokingly.
Amaya calmed Rin down. "Now what did you need me for?" She asks sitting in a rocking chair

Nonalaka said:
"I know a place we can eat" she replied before turning on her heel "Let's go"
((I think this was it...))

Drago followed silently.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya calmed Rin down. "Now what did you need me for?" She asks sitting in a rocking chair
Ayen sighed "well, in my experience, children are more likely to listen to their mothers early in their life's." he said trying to grab Len

Users who are viewing this thread

Back