• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ayame frowned and sat, "What if I had rabies or something? That wouldn't bode well with you now, would it? Also, why are you tiliting your head?"
Because you sound familiar,A..re you Ayame?! Kiri said looking at her

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Because you sound familiar,A..re you Ayame?! Kiri said looking at her
Ayame was about to say yes, but instead came up with a plan, "No, I'm just a cat. Who is this, 'Ayame'?"

(( I'm gonna get some sleep. I have a killer headache. ))

Roman said:
Ayame was about to say yes, but instead came up with a plan, "No, I'm just a cat. Who is this, 'Ayame'?"
(( I'm gonna get some sleep. I have a killer headache. ))
Ayame is a girl who saved me from the cops because i stole a ramen bowl,And how can you talk? Kiri said sitting down next to the cat

(Good Night Roman)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, it's easy to make you happy." he said teasingly.
She looked back at him and smiled "For you it is"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname had been staring at her, the entire time she talked about the communication situation. As any guy would, he had been, as one would say, 'checking her out'. Shaking himself back to reality upon her apologizing, Kaname reached his right hand behind his head and leaned himself backwards, while shifting his gaze into the opposite direction of Camilla.

"Ah, no, dont worry about it."

He didnt want her to find out what he had been doing, and was in fact relieved that she hadnt noticed. Though to him, she looked great. Her rambling even made her look cuter in his perspective. Oblivious to the fact that his cheeks were reddening as he continued to think, Kaname found his gaze slowly trailing back over towards Camilla.

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure? I'd highly doubt that you'd want to learn about something like that..." she giggled lightly "I tend to get a bit carried away when I talk about such things" she said as she placed her hands to the sides of her face. She then looked over at Kaname, his face reddened "huh..." Camilla walked closer to him, curious to why his face was like this, of course, not taking into account it may be her attire or herself, her mind just didn't think that way "Kaname? Your face is all red, Are you perhaps sunburnt?" She asked with a small pout as she tilted her head, her arm reaching up so she could poke his cheek with her finger "Does this hurt your skin?"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Ayame is a girl who saved me from the cops because i stole a ramen bowl,And how can you talk? Kiri said sitting down next to the cat

(Good Night Roman)
"Ayame sounds like a very nice girl. Y'know, because she saved you from cops and stuff..." Ayame said. "What else an you tell me?"

Roman said:
"Ayame sounds like a very nice girl. Y'know, because she saved you from cops and stuff..." Ayame said. "What else an you tell me?"
She's kinda cool to hangout with....And i'd like her to be my Girl Best Friend Kiri said chuckling alittle and blushing

TheBigBladeWolf said:
She's kinda cool to hangout with....And i'd like her to be my Girl Best Friend Kiri said chuckling alittle and blushing
Ayame blinked, "Girl best friend?" She asked. "Why do you want her to be that? Unless you want her to be more than that, am I correct?"

Roman said:
Ayame blinked, "Girl best friend?" She asked. "Why do you want her to be that? Unless you want her to be more than that, am I correct?"
What?! N..No,How i see her is none of your biz Kiri said looking at the cat angrily

TheBigBladeWolf said:
What?! N..No,How i see her is none of your biz Kiri said looking at the cat angrily
Ayame chuckled and curled up on the ground, "Are you sure you don't wanna tell?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya went into their room and layed down. "Okay" she muttered (Night)
Ayen walked into the twins room to a surprise "Amaya! i think I'm gonna need some of that motherly intuition I've heard women preach about." he called to her

When Ayen walked in Len had literally climbed up a wall.

Nonalaka said:
She looked back at him and smiled "For you it is"
Roland chuckled "come on, there's no one else that can make you happy this easily?" he asked teasingly

TheBigBladeWolf said:
No! Kiri said crossing his arms and turning away from the cat
The cat transformed into Ayame. "Oh hey! My clothes didn't disappear this time!" She exclaimed happily. Ayame then looked at Kiri and chuckled, "Now I know you aren't some weird creep who loves me after hanging out for one day."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked into the twins room to a surprise "Amaya! i think I'm gonna need some of that motherly intuition I've heard women preach about." he called to her
When Ayen walked in Len had literally climbed up a wall.

Roland chuckled "come on, there's no one else that can make you happy this easily?" he asked teasingly
Dakota shook her head "Nope!, just you" she said with a smile "I'm not saying others can't make me laugh and such otherwise, id always be down when you arent there, just you make happiest!"

Roman said:
The cat transformed into Ayame. "Oh hey! My clothes didn't disappear this time!" She exclaimed happily. Ayame then looked at Kiri and chuckled, "Now I know you aren't some weird creep who loves me after hanging out for one day."
Kiri stood up and said Haha!I knew it was you! And i don't think you're hot anyway Kiri said laughing

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "Nope!, just you" she said with a smile "I'm not saying others can't make me laugh and such otherwise, id always be down when you arent there, just you make happiest!"
Roland chuckled "wow, just have to make me feel special, don't you?" he asked playfully.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri stood up and said Haha!I knew it was you! And i don't think you're hot anyway Kiri said laughing
Ayame frowned and looked over at Kiri.

tumblr_mamvb8VyVD1qijie1_zps72e6236f.jpg

"You saying that I'm ugly? Now I want you to give me one reason as to why that was a mistake and you didn't mean it."

(( You just called her ugly in Kiri's opinion
xD ))

Roman said:
Ayame frowned and looked over at Kiri.
tumblr_mamvb8VyVD1qijie1_zps72e6236f.jpg

"You saying that I'm ugly? Now I want you to give me one reason as to why that was a mistake and you didn't mean it."

(( You just called her ugly in Kiri's opinion
xD ))

( xD )

Haha Sorry....Kiri said giving her an awkward smile and rubbing the back of his head

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(> :D )
Haha Sorry....Kiri said giving her an awkward smile and rubbing the back of his head
"You better be sorry. You don't tell a girl you don't think they aren't hot. That's just rude, Kiri." Ayame said. "I do accept your apology though. Thank you."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "wow, just have to make me feel special, don't you?" he asked playfully.
"Mmhm!, I think you are so its best I make you feel like you are too~" she said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
"Mmhm!, I think you are so its best I make you feel like you are too~" she said with a small laugh.
Roland chuckled then kissed her cheek "and now you're sweet on top of everything else." he said teasingly.

Roman said:
"You better be sorry. You don't tell a girl you don't think they aren't hot. That's just rude, Kiri." Ayame said. "I do accept your apology though. Thank you."
Now what are you doing around here?In these streets?This is the place where my kind of people live,Shouldn't you be hanging around inside your mansion? Kiri said looking around and then looking at Ayame

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Now what are you doing around here?In these streets?This is the place where my kind of people live,Shouldn't you be hanging around inside your mansion? Kiri said looking around and then looking at Ayame
"I fight ninja on a daily basis. A few thugs aren't nothing but practice." Ayame said with a shrug.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then kissed her cheek "and now you're sweet on top of everything else." he said teasingly.
She smiled "Well now, that's a problem now isn't it, you don't like things that are sweet" she said with a giggle.

Roland chucked "if their too sweet, but i don't think you could be too sweet." he said lovingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back