• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( Bored xD Ayame random post #1 ))

Ayame was in the forest, fighting off a group of ninjas from her clan. She stopped in a tree where she was hen attacked, but she held her own and took them all down, before smirking.

Yoruichi_fighting_gif.gif

"It's been three years and they still think they're gonna catch me!" With those words, she vanished. When she reappeared she was a cat in the city. As she walked down the streets, she was avoided, due to people thinking she was bad luck. She then walked pass a group of people and heard one of them mention catip. Ayame immediately poked her small cat head back, raising a paw as she smiled happily.

bleach_yoruichi00441.jpg~320x480

"Catnip?" She asked.

One of the people looked down and sighed before looking at his friend, "What the fuck did you do to my food?"

"Nothing! You're not seeing things if I see it too!"

"I'm getting the hell out of here." He sad before walking away.

"So am I." The other guy said, as he followed behind him.

Ayame hung her head and walked the other way, "No catnip? Bastards.... I was all hyped up for nothing."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Just use some of your blood and pour it on the edges of the circle"
"I'm pretty much circling you in my blood" she said and made a small cut on her wrist, covering the edges of the circle like he said.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm pretty much circling you in my blood" she said and made a small cut on her wrist, covering the edges of the circle like he said.
William nodded "That's it for you" He said before cutting his wrist and pouring blood around himself "Tel Kan Mil Nak Drasil" He said in another language as he began to fade into reality

Roman said:
(( Bored xD Ayame random post #1 ))
Ayame was in the forest, fighting off a group of ninjas from her clan. She stopped in a tree where she was hen attacked, but she held her own and took them all down, before smirking.

Yoruichi_fighting_gif.gif

"It's been three years and they still think they're gonna catch me!" With those words, she vanished. When she reappeared she was a cat in the city. As she walked down the streets, she was avoided, due to people thinking she was bad luck. She then walked pass a group of people and heard one of them mention catip. Ayame immediately poked her small cat head back, raising a paw as she smiled happily.

bleach_yoruichi00441.jpg~320x480

"Catnip?" She asked.

One of the people looked down and sighed before looking at his friend, "What the fuck did you do to my food?"

"Nothing! You're not seeing things if I see it too!"

"I'm getting the hell out of here." He sad before walking away.

"So am I." The other guy said, as he followed behind him.

Ayame hung her head and walked the other way, "No catnip? Bastards.... I was all hyped up for nothing."

(Bored aswell)

Kiri came up from behind and grabbed her and hugged her Kitty!!!

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "That's it for you" He said before cutting his wrist and pouring blood around himself "Tel Kan Mil Nak Drasil" He said in another language as he began to fade into reality
Kagura watched, hoping it'd work.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Bored aswell)
Kiri came up from behind and grabbed her and hugged her Kitty!!!
Ayame hopped out of Kiri's hands and continued walking, "Don't pick me up. I'm known to scratch you bastard."

Roman said:
Ayame hopped out of Kiri's hands and continued walking, "Don't pick me up. I'm known to scratch you bastard."
Kiri looked at her suprised K..Ki..Kitty You Talk!!!? Cats can't talk?! Kiri then walked beside her saying Your voice kinda sounds familiar too?!

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri looked at her suprised K..Ki..Kitty You Talk!!!? Cats can't talk?! Kiri then walked beside her saying Your voice kinda sounds familiar too?!
"I'm not a cat you idiot! Now, who are y-" Ayame stopped in her sentence when seeing Kiri standing behind her. "What the hell are you picking me up for?"

Roman said:
"I'm not a cat you idiot! Now, who are y-" Ayame stopped in her sentence when seeing Kiri standing behind her. "What the hell are you picking me up for?"
Because i love cats,I pick them up whenever i see them Kiri says looking at the cat with his head tilted alittle

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Because i love cats,I pick them up whenever i see them Kiri says looking at the cat with his head tilted alittle
Ayame frowned and sat, "What if I had rabies or something? That wouldn't bode well with you now, would it? Also, why are you tiliting your head?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back