• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al growled as his other eye went out.....His body was still glowing red the only thing left was his Soul
"I might not be the brightest but im not stupid! I know how you feel! So shut up already and go on with your life and be fucking happy for once!" She said and held both sides of her head.

LunaCrosby said:
"I might not be the brightest but im not stupid! I know how you feel! So shut up already and go on with your life and be fucking happy for once!" She said and held both sides of her head.
Al glared at her "Shut...Up...." He muttered. This stage was his most dangerous because his power was unstable

tumblr_n8fg60z4Ey1rxzudco1_500.gif

Nanami: *peeks out from behind a plastic ice cream* I'm gonna beat that girl up before being mean to daddy..... I'm coming for you Ka-gu-ra..... ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al glared at her "Shut...Up...." He muttered. This stage was his most dangerous because his power was unstable
"No..you need to listen...you have family and friends who care... how do you think it makes them feel when they see the one they care about doubting himself.. hating himself instead of smiling. Smiling is the best part of you and you refuse to show it because of the past" she says in an upset tone.

shortyshot8 said:
(( *wants to send someone, but knows he can't because this is a moment* ))

LunaCrosby said:
"No..you need to listen...you have family and friends who care... how do you think it makes them feel when they see the one they care about doubting himself.. hating himself instead of smiling. Smiling is the best part of you and you refuse to show it because of the past" she says in an upset tone.
The floor began to began to crack "What...Are you!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
The floor began to began to crack "What...Are you!?!"
"I've killed hundreds of people... I didn't let that stop me from showing my smile and spreading it. Imagine how many people my little smile has made happy. Next time your upset or doubting yourself... smile and tell that shit to fuck off. Smile for your friends. Smile for your family. Smile for even a stranger." She says and gripped her jacket tightly.

LunaCrosby said:
"I've killed hundreds of people... I didn't let that stop me from showing my smile and spreading it. Imagine how many people my little smile has made happy. Next time your upset or doubting yourself... smile and tell that shit to fuck off. Smile for your friends. Smile for your family. Smile for even a stranger." She says and gripped her jacket tightly.
Al's eyes widened "I don't....Get it....." He muttered

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura glared at him "you need to hear that... whether you liked it or not" she says.
Al's hand lit on fire but it quickly went out "Why? Why is this happening to me!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al's hand lit on fire but it quickly went out "Why? Why is this happening to me!?!"
(( Y'know, Good + Al - Evil = No Akira fight ))

Roman said:
(( Y'know, Good + Al - Evil = No Akira fight ))
( xD Dead)

LunaCrosby said:
"Because your refusing to accept the truth" she said and closed her eyes.
Al slammed his foot into the ground "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!" He screamed as the ground began to shoot out at her

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
Al slammed his foot into the ground "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!" He screamed as the ground began to shoot out at her
(( Just stating facts.

tumblr_mn2ytyjNLb1rni4zqo1_500.gif
))

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
The ground that shot at her disintegrated "I'm not leaving you alone until your OK and happy... when that happens my job is done." She says.

LunaCrosby said:
The ground that shot at her disintegrated "I'm not leaving you alone until your OK and happy... when that happens my job is done." She says.
Al growled at her before clenching his head "GET AWAY!!!!" He screamed (You're gonna have to hit him...Better yet slap him)

shortyshot8 said:
Al growled at her before clenching his head "GET AWAY!!!!" He screamed (You're gonna have to hit him...Better yet slap him)
Kagura sighed "don't take this personally" she said before slapping him... hard "get ahold of yourself!" She shouted.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed "don't take this personally" she said before slapping him... hard "get ahold of yourself!" She shouted.
Al looked shocked his body let out a blinding light as two figures appeared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back