• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rubbed his arm as he dried himself off "you knew you were going to get wet, why did you have to claw me?" he huffed
(dang it, here i thought he was home free)
"Cause I would have went into the water when I was ready, instead of being pulled" she says drying herself off and putting clothes on

Mayyflower said:
(Why the life lesson? @LunaCrosby )
(Because I'm a wise owl, sent from the future to make people question their life (B'))

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked as only one of his eyes were glowing "Wha-What? How did you?"
"I remember the moment.. he was showing me his magic and I was absolutely amazed... I touched it without being harmed and gained that exact flame... so pretty much using that flame.. will not harm me" she says and looks up at him.

Mayyflower said:
"Cause I would have went into the water when I was ready, instead of being pulled" she says drying herself off and putting clothes on
Ayen chuckled "but we would of been in there ten extra minutes!" he said teasingly putting on his clothes on.

LunaCrosby said:
(Because I'm a wise owl, sent from the future to make people question their life (B'))

"I remember the moment.. he was showing me his magic and I was absolutely amazed... I touched it without being harmed and gained that exact flame... so pretty much using that flame.. will not harm me" she says and looks up at him.
Al's flame went out "Wh-What are you doing!?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "but we would of been in there ten extra minutes!" he said teasingly putting on his clothes on.
Amaya looked over at Ayen. "Mhm" she says stretching as she left the room

LunaCrosby said:

(The question is... Does she love Al or William)

shortyshot8 said:
Al's flame went out "Wh-What are you doing!?"
"If your talking to me and not the other two people inside of you then I'm simply rescuing you from evil" she says.

Mayyflower said:

(The question is... Does she love Al or William)
(Oh god don't put me in that situation.)

LunaCrosby said:
"If your talking to me and not the other two people inside of you then I'm simply rescuing you from evil" she says.

Al gripped his arm "S-Stop it!"

LunaCrosby said:

(Its a question you cant avoid xD )

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed "i'm gonna check on the twins." he called out to Amaya as he went to the kids room.

(gonna get off for the night)

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at him, making the flame disappear with a confused look.

(No hush I'm avoiding it!)
shortyshot8 said:
Al's body lit on fire "I'm not...Doing this!"
Sam tilted her head. "Kagura? What are you doing to him" she asks worriedly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i'm gonna check on the twins." he called out to Amaya as he went to the kids room.
(gonna get off for the night)
Amaya went into their room and layed down. "Okay" she muttered (Night)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I....don't really know." Yoshino said as she looked at Minako. "We could...go shopping? I don't know, what do little kids want to do?"
Minako blinked, "Shopping? Is that what mommies do? If so, can I go?! Kaz said I couldn't go along on shopping trips when I was fairy."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla blinked a few times "Ah right! You kinda just carried me here and then I got distracted by the starfish" she giggled before running to shore and pulling the dress she was wearing over her head as she was wearing swimwear underneath, giving the dress a quick shake it was suddenly dry as she folded it and left it safe. "Here it is!" She said as she made her way back and looked into the water briefly "You know, people think I'm making it up that I understand these creatures...but I do...although starfish have very limited communicative abilities, since they work on nerve impulses rather than an actual brain...so really they can only show a very small hint of how they feel...much like jellyfish a-...oh,...I'm rambling" she then said before chuckling nervously. "Sorry"

Kaname had been staring at her, the entire time she talked about the communication situation. As any guy would, he had been, as one would say, 'checking her out'. Shaking himself back to reality upon her apologizing, Kaname reached his right hand behind his head and leaned himself backwards, while shifting his gaze into the opposite direction of Camilla.

"Ah, no, dont worry about it."

He didnt want her to find out what he had been doing, and was in fact relieved that she hadnt noticed. Though to him, she looked great. Her rambling even made her look cuter in his perspective. Oblivious to the fact that his cheeks were reddening as he continued to think, Kaname found his gaze slowly trailing back over towards Camilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back