• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled before moving her feet off of him
Ayen stood up and stretched "i think I'm gonna take a shower." he said as he looked at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "Lower being? Yes that may be so...But...You came all this way...I'm sure you have time for one more game right?"
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...

I came all this way? Distance is merely a word beings of the lower realms use to calculate how long they have to move, it bears no meaning to me. As for your game, I have no intention of playing it. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...

I came all this way? Distance is merely a word beings of the lower realms use to calculate how long they have to move, it bears no meaning to me. As for your game, I have no intention of playing it. ”

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Then you will just allow me to kill these people?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Okay" she says smiling
Ayen started to walk to the bathroom, but stopped and the doorway and looked over his shoulder "so tell me, will i have to shower alone today?" he asked playfully.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Then you will just allow me to kill these people?"

...♅Akira sighed and closed his eyes, sitting on the air. He replied♅...

“ I have no intention of stopping your little ‘game’. I will return to my woman's side and you will be defeated by another. That is all there is to it. ”

...♅Akira slowly vanished, appearing within Asuka's house and sitting on the couch. He closed his eyes and rested his head against the top of the backrest, his arms stretched at either side of him♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira sighed and closed his eyes, sitting on the air. He replied♅...

“ I have no intention of stopping your little ‘game’. I will return to my woman's side and you will be defeated by another. That is all there is to it. ”

...♅Akira slowly vanished, appearing within Asuka's house and sitting on the couch. He closed his eyes and rested his head against the top of the backrest, his arms stretched at either side of him♅...

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Borning...The idiot should know I can't die"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Borning...The idiot should know I can't die"
((( Akira can simply remove Al's ban from death and nullify his powers ;) Also, I would've had Akira fight Al, however I'm quite busy. If I feel up to it, I'll have Akira fight him when I'm free. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira can simply remove Al's ban from death and nullify his powers ;) Also, I would've had Akira fight Al, however I'm quite busy. If I feel up to it, I'll have Akira fight him when I'm free. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah I know xD Dat Sanctum magic but I cannot guarantee he will still be bad when you are free xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed 'William did say he'd take care of getting Her right?' She thought and glanced at Al.
@shortyshot8
The ice aura was felt again "Do not let him get to me..." He whispered

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's great! I'm happy for you!" Asuka said with a smile as she gave Nyx a hug.
Nyx:*she smiles and looks at Kitty* I wonder who that man was....who gave me my name... I wonder if he is the only one who knows me... *she sighs frowning, contemplating who she was if she knew a monster like that...or that the monster knew her*

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah I know xD Dat Sanctum magic but I cannot guarantee he will still be bad when you are free xD )
The ice aura was felt again "Do not let him get to me..." He whispered
"So distract him? I can do that" she said quietly, now used to the aura.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura breathed deeply before staring at Al "So you still wanting to hit me or are you scared?" She smirked.
Al lit his hand on fire with a Golden Flame "Let's go"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen started to walk to the bathroom, but stopped and the doorway and looked over his shoulder "so tell me, will i have to shower alone today?" he asked playfully.
Amaya sighed and got up. "All you have to do is ask" she says walking over to him

LunaCrosby said:
"Ready when you are" she said and did the same, except the fire was red.
shortyshot8 said:
Al lit his hand on fire with a Golden Flame "Let's go"
Sam raised an eyebrow. "If you hurt her, then you will have to face the goddess of destruction and none of us would want that" she says crossing her arms

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed and got up. "All you have to do is ask" she says walking over to him
Ayen chuckled "you aren't going to stare down the shower, are you?" he asked jokingly as he made his way to the bathroom.

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she smiles and looks at Kitty* I wonder who that man was....who gave me my name... I wonder if he is the only one who knows me... *she sighs frowning, contemplating who she was if she knew a monster like that...or that the monster knew her*
@Daniel reaver
Asuka looked at Kitty as she released Nyx from her hug, "What man? Did a man hurt this girl?" She asked, still looking at Kitty.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami left the house with Nigoi and was wearing a hat to cover her hair because it was hot. With a backpack on and money inside, she walked into a manga store. She looked around before finding a section and walking over to it, soon picking up a manga.
tumblr_n93jpa3Zyr1qm5nqro1_500.gif

Her eyes glanced over the pages, wondering what this was about.

tumblr_n93jpa3Zyr1qm5nqro2_500.gif

The manga was suddenly taken out of her hands and held far away from her.

tumblr_n93jpa3Zyr1qm5nqro3_500.gif

"What are you reading?!" A girl around her age had snatched away the yaoi manga and was blushing as she yelled at her.

tumblr_n93jpa3Zyr1qm5nqro4_500.gif

Nanami yelped and tried to reached for the manga, the girl holding it above her head so she couldn't reach. "Give it back! I need to learn more about Japan!" She exclaimed, standing on one foot and waving her arms up and down to get the manga. She avoided answering her question because she knew exactly what she was reading, she just didn't want to admit it.

Yoshino giggled at Minako and patted her head, "You're adorable." She said before waving as Kaz left. "Bye, see you later."
Kaz waved before walking outside and flying away, the door closing behind him. Minako looked up at Yoshino, "What now? Daddy's gone..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back