• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD I know what you meant ))
Alastair pointed over towards another roller coaster that had a large loop and went backwards, "How about that one?"
Levi nodded. "Sure why not" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Levi nodded. "Sure why not" she says smiling
Alastair smiled before walking over to the ride, still carrying Levi. "Wanna play some games after this or go on the Ferris wheel?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Oh? William? Didn't I kill him?"
Sam narrowed her eyes. "Yes you did" she says

Lexi raised an eyebrow. "Loose that ugly smirk off of your face" she says crossing her arms. "He came to us as a Spirit"

Mayyflower said:
Sam narrowed her eyes. "Yes you did" she says
Lexi raised an eyebrow. "Loose that ugly smirk off of your face" she says crossing her arms. "He came to us as a Spirit"
Al chuckled and floated up "Ugly? That's not what I usually hear"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled before walking over to the ride, still carrying Levi. "Wanna play some games after this or go on the Ferris wheel?"
Levi hummed at the thought. "Ferris wheel and then games" she says

Mayyflower said:
Levi hummed at the thought. "Ferris wheel and then games" she says
"Alright love." Alastair said happily as he set her in the cart of the ride before getting in after her. The bar closed over both of them before starting.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I will use this same hand to kill you"
"You see.. making me mad will make things worse for yourself.." she growls "there's no way in hell you'll touch me and get away with it".

LunaCrosby said:
"You see.. making me mad will make things worse for yourself.." she growls "there's no way in hell you'll touch me and get away with it".
Al smirked "Even Akira couldn't kill me"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Nec quicquam doesnt amica mea" she says smirking
Ayen chuckled "debemus alii communicare...." he clears his throat "...In English." he says staring at nothing.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I will use this same hand to kill you"
LunaCrosby said:
Kagura clenched her fist "are you trying to make me mad?" She says and glares at him.
Sam crossed her arms. "You will not touch her" she says angrily

Lexi rolled her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked down at Minako and sighed, "Alright alright....I'm sorry..." She said quietly.
Minako nodded, "It's OK. I wonder why he said that though. Out of us three he's the one with a family." She whispered. Kaz stood up and stretched, "Well, I might go on a job... You two have fun while I'm away!" He said as he made his way to the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back