• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Leave summoning to me....Talking to her.....That's something you don't do....It won't end well....I just need someone to direct her where to go...As for why I chose you? Because I trust you all"
"Well I'd hope you would trust me... and where is Al anyways" sh asks.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Leave summoning to me....Talking to her.....That's something you don't do....It won't end well....I just need someone to direct her where to go...As for why I chose you? Because I trust you all"
Sam sighed a little. "Did hina say she would talk to them, cause she still could be upset with them" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed a little. "Did hina say she would talk to them, cause she still could be upset with them" she says
William frowned "I don't care.....She is the only one who can change this"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "victores erit mihi nunc" he said poking her nose "non cognoscunt num Latine" he said victoriously.
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Nec quicquam doesnt amica mea" she says smirking

shortyshot8 said:
Al laid there on the roof his eyes shut
LunaCrosby said:
"I have a horrible feeling" she muttered and teleported her and sam and Lexi to Al.
@Mayyflower
Sam looked over at Al before walking over and nudging him with her foot. "Wake up" she says a bit annoyyed

Lexi watched carefully

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Al before walking over and nudging him with her foot. "Wake up" she says a bit annoyyed
Lexi watched carefully
Al's eyes opened "Hmm? What's going on?"

Mayyflower said:
(Oh my gosh I was thinking about a rollercoaster, I meant Reply)
(( xD I know what you meant ))

Alastair pointed over towards another roller coaster that had a large loop and went backwards, "How about that one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back